Chapter11
354 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Recap

Kenji looked at the sorry state of his opponent and sighed. "Kid, you're strong. Many wouldn't even be able to handle fighting me for more than 5 minutes, and yet you stood on for 30 minutes fighting against me, the numbers, and all the other trash."

Saying this praises Kenji, who then turns unnaturally serious. "You should surrender. I'll vouch for you to be my subordinate, and we could even take the number one position in front of that bastard Fuuga. "

Kenji stretches out his hand, waiting for Azure to take it. But Azure looks at the hand and slaps it away.

Anger shows on Kenji's face. "Good. Good. Good. No one has dared be so disrespectful to me, even though they are clearly below me. Kid, the mission was to capture you or kill you, but since I'm pissed, I might as well end it for you right here. "

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenji's muscles flex to the limit, and his fist comes swinging down towards Azure's head. This fist carried the weight of a mountain, if anyone got hit by this unless they had an exceptionally powerful defensive quirk, they would not be able to handle this punch, and if their body was weak, they might just explode entirely.

The numbers were not to be outdone, and recognizing that this could be the deciding factor, they sent some spheres over towards Azure.

But Azure smirked, and instead of trying to dodge this futile situation, on one knee, he put his right hand on the ground.

Others observing his actions were puzzled. However, number 1 wasn't quite sure, but he had a feeling that something suspicious was going on.

At the same time, Azure twisted his palm to the left, and instantly, a wildly spinning tornado of fire shot out of the place where Azure's palm had just been, soaring into the air.

The yellow spheres were submerged in the fire and couldn't be seen. Kenji was initially surprised and wary of this tornado that was rapidly expanding since he wasn't a fearless idiot.

But when the sphere started moving around slowly, he looked at its previous position and there was barely any change on the rock, let alone magma. After noticing this, his face was flushed from the embarrassment that he, the great and strong Kenji, was just on guard against an off-brand firecracker.

'That brat should be low on stamina. That must be the reason that these flames aren't scorching. Heh, what a futile last struggle of a rat. '

Kenji thus charged through the tornado. When he jumped through, the temperature wasn't as hot as he had expected, but he had to close his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, he expected to see Azure's exhausted, cowardly expression, but instead what greeted him was a stack of yellow spheres.

Kenji's face contorted after seeing this, and he yelled, "Oh Shit-"

*BOOOOOOM*

The villains were all crouched or laying on the floor, and they had their hands on their ears as if that would stop the unending ringing. If they looked up, they would be faced with a cloud of smoke and dust.

The ground around Kenji had turned charcoal black. Rocks were scattered, and smoke filled the air.

A body was in the middle, barely moving. However, after a moment, the eyes on the body were slowly opening and the mouth opened greedily, sucking in air. Only after a minute did Kenji recover enough to say, "You Bastard," to no one in particular.

With that said, he finally sat up and tried to gain some understanding of the surroundings. And when the smoke cleared up, his eyes darted around looking for the traitorous trio plus one.

His eyes had rested upon his target, and he opened his mouth to say something, but again, a barrage of yellow spheres came flying toward him. Even though Kenji wanted to swear he couldn't, as the yellow spheres were much faster at reaching him than they were when fighting Azure, the explosions drowned Kinji and his body in a series of explosions.

His muscles and healing factor couldn't save him from the vicious explosions this time. Not even a piece of his clothing was left.

Everyone was silent and looked toward the numbers. Even Azure, who expected a fierce retaliation, was speechless.

However, Number 1, instead of feeling guilty or admitting his fault without any shame, yelled, "You bastard, trying to confuse me to attack my own teammates. You may have succeeded in making me heavily injure my comrade, but you'll pay for that. " Number 1 yelled as if Azure had just killed 9 generations of his descendants.

All around us were stunned faces at this blatantly shameless act. They all thought the same thing: 'Number 1, we all saw that you directed the orbs to go towards Kenji, and heavily? Is it heavily injured, meaning no particles or atoms left in your book? If Azure could control the orbs, would he have ended up in such a sorry state?'

But none voiced their opinions since they knew that Number 1 was officially the strongest, and the strongest is usually the leader.

Nodding internally, number 1 shouted, "What are you doing, useless men? He just deceived all of us and made me greatly injure the great lord, Kenji. We need to get up and band together at this troubled time to kill this heinous individual for committing atrocious crimes. "

All the villains wanted to ask how he could shout such shameless words without any shame, but they sucked up those thoughts and instead shouted.

"Yeah-you dare kill Lord Kenji!"

"We'll kill you to avenge him!"

"Who gave you the guts to try and trick our new leader, the great number 1"

Number one smirked and said, "That's right, men, now charge."

Azure looked at the events being displayed in front of him and congratulated number 1in his mind. You are truly scheming number 1, using my plan of the orbs to damage Kenji. Then, using the same exact plan but catching the enemy off guard, allows the effect to stack.

I guess that Kenji must have been your enemy in the organization. You should not have been publicly recognized as enemies, as you have obtained a particularly useful position in his army. This means that this is all internal affairs and you got rid of a huge obstacle.

If I'm right, then because of your previous position, you must not have a reputation, so you're trying to use righteousness to band together these mobs and get rid of me, a common evil. Which would allow your reputation, influence, and position as one of the 6 court guards to be solidified.

This is a truly terrifying experience, and I admit, if Kenji was still alive and he had half the smarts you had, I might have had quite the headache facing all these villains plus him, but know…'

12