Ch 1: Pawn
72 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugghh," Ruka woke up with a huge pain in her head as she surveyed her surroundings. She seemed to have fallen off her bed and hit her head.

"Huh," she grunted as she saw that she was in a Luxurious room with so many decorations. 

As she tried to get up, Ruka noticed that her hands were small. She immediately spotted a mirror and crawled to it and she used to check out her reflection and was shocked. 

Before her was the cutest dark-skinned girl she had ever seen. 

She had long beautiful purple hair which reached her thigh and a pair of beautiful sapphire eyes. Her dark skin was so smooth and delicate. She looked like a child who was a few months old. 

"What the fuck?" Ruka cursed as she pinched herself going that it was a dream but it wasn't. She also looked at herself to see that she was wearing some native Chinese clothing which caused her to frown. 

"So uncomfortable," Ruka complained as she couldn't stand the fabric one bit. 

She then laid down on the ground trying to remember what happened to her. And she was too lazy to crawl back to the bed. She sighed as she then remembered and it all became clear. 

She was in a celebration of her company's big success and was celebrating it with all of the biggest business people in the country. 

She then remembered the drink her best friend gave her. But she definitely didn't drink it since she knew how much her best friend was jealous of her success. She relied on no one other than herself and her best friend was jealous about the fact how Ruka relied on no rich man to help her but she had to rely on rich men to get where she is. What's more, Ruka's business was more successful than all the rich men she relied on. 

She then remembered how there was a terrorist attack at the party and they began to kill most of the top business people in the world. Even their bodyguards had trouble fighting them off. She heard the plan of the terrorist going to display the dead body of the people they killed and broadcast it throughout the country and even kill their relatives. 

Ruka hid in a hidden room she found and sighed in despair. She never revealed her family to the public in order to keep them safe and it didn't seem like the terrorist were leaving anytime soon. Ruka tried to call for help, but the signal was lost. 

Luckily Ruka wrote in her will that only her parents and siblings would get her wealth, no other family member. So she stayed there in the room for days and nights but the terrorist still didn't leave. Due to not eating food or drinking water, her body became dehydrated and she was extremely hungry. 

"So I died out of starvation," Ruka concluded as she sighed again. 

"Damn it I worked so damn hard for the business to grow just to die and not enjoy my wealth. Fuck luck!!" 

All of a sudden Ruka's surroundings turned dark as she had a confused expression on her face.

"Hahahahaha," a beautiful voice could be heard laughing like a heavenly tune, but to Ruka, it was pure terror. That laugh caused Ruka's entire body to tremble in fear as she could feel a horrible intense pressure being directed at her. 

"Do you know why I called you here child?" A beautiful voice rang out in the dark as a bright purple light covered the entire area. 

Ruka raised her small head to see the most beautiful person she had ever laid eyes upon.

A 9 feet tall woman, with beautiful body proportions and butterflies, flew around her. 

The woman had long purple hair up to her waist, accompanied by a pair of beautiful purple eyes which complimented her fair skin, with flower-shaped pupils. She wore a lovely white gown and her chest plate made with silver petals. 

She looked down on Ruka with a wicked smile which enhanced her beauty. 

Ruka was too bewildered to speak and wasn't sure how she appeared here. 

"You should first know that it's because of me that you get to have a second life."

"Ye..SS, yess… thank you," Ruka stuttered as she still had her eyes fixed on the woman. 

"You are my pawn for God games," the woman stated with a sweet smile.

"god games?!!" Ruka muttered confused. 

"Yes." 

"A game where all the gods choose normal human beings from another world and transmigrate them to compete in a game of power," the woman stated as her hand moved and formed a cloud of 30 beings sitting before a table as they watched the world.

"Whoever pawn that kills all the other pawns wins."

"So I am a pawn," Ruka mumbled slightly as she still continued to tremble. She was actually revived by a goddess!!

"Don't worry, we gods and goddesses have the right to give our humans special powers to fight for us," the goddess stated as a bright black ball of energy laid on top of her finger. 

"I found you very unique so you should be grateful that I chose you as my pawn."

"And I'll give you a special power to fight for me as my pawn."

"But, but, I never agreed," Ruka stuttered as she couldn't just accept it. She's going to risk her life just to entertain some gods! It didn't seem worth it for her. 

"Do you think you have the right to refuse?!!" The goddess declared in a threatening tone as she glared at Ruka. Ruka's little body trembled uncontrollably as she bit her lip. Amongst all other people, why did she have to be chosen by this scary goddess? 

The goddess then released her pressure and smiled warmly at Ruka. 

She then got up from the clouds she was laying on and walked up to Ruka. 

"Being my pawn would naturally have benefits," she said as the black ball of energy flew towards Ruka and merged with a spirit. 

Ruka felt unimaginable pain and darkness flowing through her body and her mind. She felt her body being shattered over and over again unable to repair itself and being fixed back into a much better form. Her soul merged with the chaotic energy and turned into a black and grey colour.

Finally, the transformation was completed.

Ruka's hair became smoother and shiner and her skin became the word perfect almost like she was made of pure energy.

"As my pawn, you obviously have to be the prettiest of them all. But you can never match up to me."

As the energy flowed through she gained some understanding of the games. She had a vision of 30 candidates who were chosen by the gods to become the most powerful being ever and kill the other candidates. And a few of the winners were given a reward to return to their former lives. However, there were those who believed they were strong enough to fight for the position of a god, but were defeated mercilessly and their souls were devoured. 

And the 30 gods who participated never revealed themselves to the other candidates. But from her vision Ruka was confused since there wasn't a 31 god, so who was this goddess?

The goddess immediately noticed that Ruka has gained a power and the info regarding the god games so she decided not to explain any further. 

"You have gained a special power since I gave you that energy ball and once you win the game you would be blessed with abundant riches and I would fulfill any wish you want. You are not to wish to become a god, it's basically not even possible."

"Now let's see the stats of my pawn."

[ Name: Ruka

Race: Human/ demi god

Level: 1

Class: Summoner

Hp: 200/200

Mp: 500/500

 Exp bar for next Level: 0/600

Gender: Female

Strength: 12

Defense: 24

Magic Resistance: 50

Agility: 3

Vitality: 5

Luck: 6

Skill points: 10

<Special Skills>

{ Spirit Hero summon: Can summon any Heroic Spirit of the past to fight for you. Can be used 2 times a day. However, this would cause you to give these spirits soul crystals which comes as a portion of your life. }

Talents:

{ Rejuvenation- Anytime host gets injured HP would automatically recover 3 HP every 60 sec } ]

"Bye, bye," the goddess laughed as Ruka lost consciousness.

********

"My daughter mummy is here..," the queen beamed with joy as she entered the princess's room just to see a cloud of dark smoke covering the princess.

"My queen please stay back," one of the guards alerted the queen as they moved back. 

The dark cloud started to dissipate and was replaced by a bright golden light and a tall figure could be seen kneeling before the princess. 

"It's nice to meet you, master. I'm your knight, King Arthur."

7