Chapter 8: Berries
210 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, Silcoon was resisting, trying to escape his grasp. But, it relaxed after Edward calmed it down for a bit by petting it.

The knowledge learned from the basic pokemon knowledge helped him a bit in this regard.

"Hey, its eyes look much nicer than before."

"Let's take it with us."

Edward gathered the threads around him and said to Rosa.

"Don't, it have never seen a human before, so we don't know how it will react!"

Before Rosa could stop him, Edward had already embraced it in his arms.

The silk thread has become very soft, and the effect of hardening has disappeared after being subdued.

Seeing Edward pick up the wild beast without care made everyone dumbfounded.

Even the staff in charge of the live stream and the researchers were surprised.

[This guy surprised us again.]

[How did he do it?]

...

They couldn't believe that Edward, who had just arrived on the island actually tamed a beast.

"Taming wild beast, rewarding 1 million credits."

At this time, the official sent a reward to his personal account again.

"Edward, are we really going to take it with us?" Rosa was still a little skeptical.

"It's harmless, don't worry about it. In fact, you can hold it for now."

He removed Silcoon from his arms and placed it on her hand.

At first, Rosa panicked but quickly composed herself after Edward showed her how to calm Silcoon.

Soon, she enjoys the feeling of soft silk thread of Silcoon in her arms.

[Ding! The task is completed, get aura talent, aura sensing skill]

[Task: Make food that Pokemon loves to eat.]

[Reward: Basic Pokemon Training Manual]

After successfully subduing Silcoon, Edward also has completed the system's task.

He suddenly felt a rush of energy flowing out from his heart and moving through his entire body. It made his body more vigorous and his mind more clear.

This is his aura manifesting after being awakened.

Pushing out the energy to his surroundings, he can feel and sense every single thing within a 20-meter radius.

This is the maximum limit he can push based on the aura sensing skill he learned in his mind. He probably needs more practice using aura if he wants to improve it.

Edward nodded to himself. He can at least be aware of any future dangers with this skill.

The two then continued to look for edible fruits, which might be their first meal on the island.

After about half an hour, many fruits have been collected.

"There are only so many types that can be found here. We should move away from this place soon."

"Luckily, we haven't met any aggressive beasts."

Rosa wiped the sweat from her forehead.

It is necessary to stay focused at all times on the island, but it also places a tremendous burden on the spirit.

They'll get tired quicker.

"These are edible. You should eat some first."

Edward took out a few oran berries and handed them to her.

Oran berries are the most delicious among these fruits, and they can also help restore physical strength.

Moreover, long-term consumption of berries can also make the human body stronger.

He learned about this is in the basic knowledge of Pokemon.

Of course, they won't be as strong as Pokemon, but as strong as Captain America? No problem.

Initially, this was a fruit that only appeared in the show. Now, they can finally taste it in person.

"For the rest, I'll make some beast's food."

"Ah? Don't you need to eat?" Rosa was a little anxious when she heard this.

"I don't need it for the time being. Some herbivores should rely on this fruit to survive. I can try to make it more delicious to lure them."

Although it was not long before they arrived on the island, the two of them had consumed a lot of physical strength.

Right now, they should be resting and restoring some energy.

But Edward actually wants to make beast's food?

The viewers also have some doubts.

[Hahaha. I think this guy is on the wrong show.]

[Luring in the wild beast? I saw the contestants on other live streams are building shelters and finding a place to hide.]

[Why attract them? Not all beasts are as docile as the cocoon you tamed before.}

...

Most people are afraid of wild beasts.

After all, there are many videos online about how many humans have fallen dead to wild beasts.

3