Chapter 29: Poor Edward
167 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN:

More chapters ahead on my Patreon

(40+ Chapters)
...

The temperature of the flame expelled by Torchic is exceptionally high. They can feel the intense heat despite standing a few meters away from it.

Rosa hurriedly backed further away after feeling a stinging pain on her skin.

Meanwhile, Edward watched the situation intently. He found that the Torchic's level is rapidly rising through the system's scan.

Level 9~

Level 10~

Level 11~

Finally, until level 12!

Torchic seemed to be releasing the extra energy that it couldn't assimilate fully. Then it gradually reduced his outburst after realizing that the situation was nearly out of control.

The surrounding fire also subsided after the whole ordeal was finished.

This made them exhale in relief after nearly getting roasted alive.

"Edward, what happened to Torchic?"

Rosa looked worried.

"It should be fine. I believe it ate a precious herb and made it stronger. Furthermore, the incident likely happened because it couldn't control the rich energy contained in that herb." 

Edward theorized.

After Edward stated his opinion, everyone was shocked.

[Torchic was quite scary just now. I can feel the heat through the camera.]

[Yeah. The flame's temperature must be really high just now.]

[Can wild beast become stronger after eating that herb?]

[I think Torchic must have felt that the herb is quite essential to itself.]

...

Edward was well pleased by Torchic's rapid increase in strength.

The stronger his Pokemon is, the higher the possibility of his survival on this island.]

[Ding! Torchic's level increased.]

[Reward: 5 points.]

Edward now has a total of 10 points, and after some thought, he decided to survey the store's merchandise since he might not have the time to check it later when they are exploring the island.

Next, he delved deep into his consciousness and selected the store section of the system.

...

Torchic Training Manual: 5 Point

Beautifly Training Manual: 3 Point

Lance's Training Manual: 200 Points (LOL, flying-type champion)

Cynthia's Training Manual: 200 Points

...

Psychic Talent: 200 points

Viridian Forest Blessing: 200 Points

Battle Sync Talent: 200 Points (Note: Ash's Greninja)

...

Aura Barrier Skill: 50 Points

Aura Telepath Skill: 50 Points

Aura Sphere Skill: 100 Points

Aura Foresight Skill: 100 Points

...

Kurt's Pokeball Making Guide: 100 Points

Professor Oak's Pokemon Food Recipe: 100 Points

Brock's Pokemon Food Recipe: 30 Points

May's Pokeblock Recipe: 30 Points

...

Edward was dazzled by various things listed in the shop.

There are even more expensive things that Edward can't afford with his current points.

'Since my points are not enough, then I'll get the training manual first.'

Edward made a decision and bought it immediately. 

In the end, he only has a few remaining points left. It's the first time he felt so poor in his life. Hence, he decided to collect the points as much as he could in the future.

"Edward, there seems to be someone passed out over there!" 

Rosa's voice interrupted Edward's thoughts.

He instantly regained his senses, removed his attention from the system's store, and looked in the direction that she pointed.

2