Chapter 27: Beautifly
167 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

The powerful coercion forced many Pokemon to tremble in fear. They didn't even dare to look at the behemoth flying in the sky.

Fortunately, Hydreigon didn't seem to pay much attention to them and flew directly into the distance.

The malicious intent leaked by it unintentionally disappears after the Pokemon left the periphery.

'This Hydregion might be a champion-level Pokemon.'

Edward guessed that it should be one of the parties that caused the huge commotion just now.

There may be a more powerful existence in the valley than it!

"Edward, what's wrong with Silcoon?"

Rosa's voice snaps Edward out of his musings.

Turning his attention to Silcoon, he saw a layer of white light attached to Silcoon's body.

It looks like it had reached level 10 under pressure caused by Hydreigon.

Edward was overjoyed.

This means that Silcoon was about to evolve into Beautifly soon.

He excitedly watched with his eyes wide open at Silcoon's rapidly changing figure because it was his first time seeing a Pokemon evolve in person.

[Ding! Congratulation to the host for evolving his first Pokemon!]

[The novice period is over. The new tasks list and reward points have been updated, and the system store is opening!]

[Host can buy training manual, breeding manual, and others from the store using reward points!]

[New Tasks List: Capture new Pokemon(10 points), train Pokemon(3 points), battle wild Pokemon(5 points), etc.]

[Store List: Torchic training manual(5 points), Beautifly training manual(3 points), herbal medicine manual(15 points), etc.]

Multiples notifications appeared in his mind, which surprised him.

He didn't expect the system to have a store in its database. It seems that he can choose what kind of reward he will get in the future!

...

[Ding! Silcoon evolved]

[Rewarding: 5 points]

Regarding the point store, Edward didn't rush to check it but paid attention to the situation of Silcoon.

The white light on Silcoon's body became so bright and dazzling that it was hard to gaze at it.

The audience also felt very novel when they saw this scene. The evolutionary process of Pokemon has never been recorded on camera before.

It will be the first time for the whole world to see a Pokemon evolve under their very own eyes.

[What is going with Silcoon?]

[Does Silcoon also have special skills? I think it is protecting itself because of that evil dragon just now.]

[This light is so dazzling.]

...

The process of Pokemon evolution is holy and sacred to the watching eyes.

The whole process lasted for about ten seconds, and it began to float in the air.

As the glowing light dissipated, the evolution of Silcoon was a complete success!

"Wow! It's become so beautiful!"

Rosa exclaimed when she saw the first sight of Beautifly.

Beautifly is a butterfly-like Pokemon with two pairs of wings. It has large blue eyes and black antennae with rounded tips. Its face, underside, and four stubby limbs are gray, while the rest of its body is black. The main body of its wings are black with large yellow markings and smaller red and blue markings.

This scene made the researchers dumbfounded, and they hurriedly recorded and reported it to their superior. This is a major discovery!

The viewers were even more surprised.

[What a big and beautiful butterfly!]

[I'm an insect collector, and this butterfly is a wonderful piece of a specimen. Can you sell it to me?]

[Are you crazy? This butterfly may look nice, but it is still a beast! I saw one survivor die under the poison powder released by a butterfly yesterday.]

[You can't deny that it is a beautiful butterfly.]

...

"Beau!"

It flapped its wings and flew around Rosa while crying in happiness, celebrating its success at evolution.

After all, Rosa kept it in her arms when it was still a Silcoon.

"Edward, what do we call it?"

Rosa asked while playing with the Pokemon full of joy.

"Let's call it Beautifly."

"This name suits it very well."

She nodded slightly.

...

"Let's go ahead and explore the valley where that strong beast came from. Maybe we can find something over there."

Edward said with anticipation after examining Beautifly's state.

He's curious about what caused the previous commotion. Besides, they might get some leftover benefits.

...

[Beautifly]

Level: 10

Gender: Female

Type: Bug/Flying

Ability: Swarm

Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Gust,

2