Chapter 32: Timburr Attacked?
171 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN:

More chapters ahead on my Patreon

(45+ Chapters)

...

Timburr is seen resting on the porch of the log cabin.

It is hard to believe there's such a house in the middle of the wilderness.

"Wow!"

Falkner and Rosa exclaimed in amazement.

And Edward was also surprised.

He didn't expect Timburr to build the whole house by itself. In fact, it would be pretty good if it managed to build the foundation only.

It was never in his expectation that it could build it from scratch in a short span of time.

The cabin wasn't built half-baked. They can feel Timburr's attentiveness in the construction of the wonderfully made house.

Sure, there might be some lacking stuff such as doors, windows, chairs, etc. But, it needs only a minor fix to rectify the problem.

Best of all, the house looks firm and can last for a long time.

Everyone in the live stream is also surprised.

[I didn't expect Timburr is such an expert builder.]

[Timburr only took a few hours to build this?]

[I can't believe it!]

[It can do the work of 10 people on the construction site.]

...

Although the audience didn't believe it, they could only accept the fact that Timburr indeed made this liveable log cabin in just a few hours.

"Timburr, we are back!"

Edward shouted at the figure of Timburr sitting on the porch absent-mindedly.

Timburr noticed the figure of Edward who had returned, and stood up suddenly.

Then, out of the blue, he ran toward Edward and hugged his leg while crying loudly.

They were stupified seeing Timburr crying aggrievedly on Edward's leg.

'Did something happen to Timburr?'

This sentence appeared on their minds wondering about Timburr.

"Does it feel sad because we left him alone?"

Rosa asked hesitantly.

"Burr!"

Timburr shook its head, then it raised its hands and showed many gestures trying to make them understand what it is saying.

After that, he grabbed the corner of Edward's clothes and shed his tear again.

"Did somebody attack you, Timburr?"

Edward asked after recognizing Timburr's hand gesture, although it took him quite some time to read its body language.

Moreover, he noticed a few scars on its body, telling him that Timburr was in a struggle before.

Rosa And Falkner also frowned after seeing the scars on its body.

"Don't worry, Timburr. We'll settle the accounts right now!"

Edward made a promise to Timburr. He was angry that somebody dared to bully his Pokemon. Furthermore, Edward is quite fond of Timburr, who is hard-working and sensible.

"Chic!"

"Bree!"

Both Torchic and Beautifly gave an affirmative cry and are gearing up for a fight after knowing what happened to their companion.

"You guys go ahead and rest first. I'm going to look for the culprit."

Edward turned towards Rosa and Falkner and said.

"Okay, but be careful out there."

Rosa replied worriedly.

Falkner nodded his head at Edward and left with Rosa towards the cabin.

His companion, Pidgey, flew in and landed at the front porch to rest after a few hours of non-stop flying.

"Alright, lead the way Timburr."

...

Edward and his three Pokemon are walking through the woods with Timburr at the front leading the way.

Meanwhile, he found no high-level Pokemon living in this area after scouting the surrounding environment using his aura sense.

The highest is probably around the early 10th level based on the feedback he received from their aura waves.

'This area should be uninhabited before being transformed by Landorus. That's why many of the Pokemon living here are in the adolescent stage. Most of them moved into this lake after failing to compete for territory outside this region.'

Edward jotted the surrounding habitat in his mind.

He is confident that the strength of their future enemy shouldn't be high.

After a while, they arrived in the middle of a clearing where many freshly cut tree stumps were seen.

Apparently, Timburr collected the wood from this place to build the cabin.

"Burr!"

Finally, Timburr pointed at the trees in front of it and nudged Edward in that direction.

2