Prologue “Loneliness”
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene "The Abyss Zone 1: The Great Dessert of the ruined Gods"

The Great Dessert of the Ruined Gods is an infinte barren land of the ashes of the Gods killed here, darkness is everywhere, lightness swallowed by the beasts of the Shadow Realm, 

Cacaw-Cacaw, Flocks of Demonic Crows can be seen in the distance eating the flesh of its victims. Hungry, Ravenous Crows are one of the threats of the abyss, they are unpredictable, merciless and their venom, a venom that is called the 'Crow's Mark' fancy if you think, but a single mark can lead flock's of these predators to the marked one, as the poison emits a kind pheromones that only a Demonic Crow can smell, the pheromones can last up to 1 month in the open air, making this beast a dangerous one.

The one watching these ravenous beast is Vandelion E. Vauerly our protaganist of this story, a swordsmen in the great abyss, secluded by his experiments and discoveries, escaped the confines of the treacherous society, some say that he is greedy while some says he is kind but for one thing they know about him that he is Different from them.

Vandelion Pov

"These Fools became the prey of a Crow, such idiotic people not knowledgeable enough to venture here, their greed is endless wasting their life to struck gold someday. A dream of a hopeless man" I said with a dissapointed tone.

"Run my child go run for us" a widow said with haste. " what kind of family has to risk their child for money?" I Said relating to what i have observed. The child ran for all it's might avoiding the feral claws of these beast attampting to grab hold of the child. The Crows gaved up in chase as this child is slippery as oil but the alpha crow of the flock haven't yet, noticing such an easy prey. it rushed in delight as it's parent's were all bones to begin with, a dissatisfying food indeed in it's mind.

But I won't let that happen, I lightly threw knives made with Christaenyum Steel in Hypersonic speeds aimed at the head upon in contact the alpha's head exploded, like a balloon popping.

Blinking their in an instant to save the child, the rest of flock alive flew in fear of getting decapitated by these unknown being. "Such Cowards" I spoken in disdain. 

Looking into the girl I saved, she was traumatized as she saw her parents eaten alive by these crows shrieking in pain and agony, trying to comfort the girl I have patted her head in a slow manner. 

After a few second I Asked" Little girl why are your parents here in The Abyss?"  she was in deep thought, suddenly she spoken with tears in her eyes" ww-we were poor we eat scraps in the streets to survive my mother and fathe- she cries again looks like I messed up somehow 'Im sorry for shaming your parent little girl' i thought noticing my mistakes earlier. I patted her head to comfort her.

After she is not crying, i asked in a gentleman manner "Now little girl may i know your name".

She said "My name is Sasha and may i know your name also mister?" "of course sasha my name is Vandelion E. Vauerly" I said.

"Are you a noble mister Vandelion?" she asked in a cutely manner. "No my dear Sasha" I said.

Now ignoring the little girl we should go, to the nearest safeplace in Zone 1, The Bazaar in north. a place for thiefs, beggars and extremely overpriced items, it also has one of those sassy people who can teleport Sasha back to The Worlds as quickly as possible, worried as what can happen to her, makes me remember the curse of loneliness.

The Curse of loneliness one of the 7 worldy curses, this curse is extremely hellbent into making the bearer to be alone to even causing millions of deaths in one occasion, and to prevent this action the king council have decided to provided images of the bearer of the curse to avoid catastrophic incidents after a horrible incident. (A/N Yandere Curse-chan)

"Sasha lets go to the bazzar now" I said with haste preparing a teleport scroll, grabbing her small hands and immediately coviering my face with a mask, and now we arrive at The bazaar, The bazaar is a huge complex of flea markets selling various goods in here that can be of great help in your adventures, this is also the spot were most wanderers arrived upon entering The Abyss, The bazaar is divided amongst 4 groups The Desert Commerce, The Everlasting Group, The Wanderers Association, and the Bazaar Committee,

There was an unwritten rule that has been made in this place that everything is legal to sold, i mean everything to slave's, blackmarket goods, and illegal substances. 

3rd person pov

Vandelion's heart is throbing uncontrollably, Sasha noticed this and asked " Are you fine mister Vandelion? or is something wrong?" Vandelion spoken " No Sasha it's fine, im okay you see" Sasha said "okay mister Vandelion".

"Run Sasha as fast" Vandelion said with haste until he immediatly blacked out asleep,

after hours of unknown carnage he has done, he waked up from his slumber and Vandelion saw, that he killed everybody in the market, blood everywhere, brutality without bounds unleashed like God's Judgement no it's like The Devil itself committed these acts against everthing.

everyone was killed, until suddenly memories of his previous carnage sprouted in his mind forcing him to see his devilsh deeds, he loathed himself for his deeds of mass genocide. with this incident happening the king council decided to announce Vandelion as the bearer of the Curse and must be avoided at all cost.

Everyone was scared for their life, the parents has taught there kids to stay away from these man, such irony indeed Vandelion seperated away from society and now society itself seperated from him.

With the announcement Vandelion was truly alone at this point, cursed with enternal loneliness, this was the beginning of the Lonely Swordsmen From The Abyss, a story for countless generation to sang praise for generation to generation.

hah that was a blast indeed any way i am very tired and hungry at the same time so i am very happy to eat now so gtg byeeeeeeee

0