1 Quadrillion and Asahi Vs A Hundred Thousand
581 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Patreon is at the M.C.U arc. 

::-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::

(Brian's P.O.V)

My eyes opened. The black inky void shattered upon itself as I flexed my power. I stretched out my hands and breathed in. The twisting and constant stretching of the black hole was non - existent. My body had changed due to the constant refinement. I was taller now. Not sure by how much but I was easily above 6, 2. 

My hands clenched and shockwaves exploded from my palm due to the action, my skin shone by itself alone. I looked like a Greek God. I brought up the Interface and nodded at the change. It was certainly impressive but the fact that I had experienced the pain and torture, for one full year took the marvel out of it.

All that was left behind was a cold determination to see all this through. It was time to finish what I had started. Time to become a god.

[Name: Brian Parker] 

Cultivation level: N/A

Power Level: 1,000,000,000,000,000. ( 1 quadrillion).- Through constant refinement you have almost fully become a divine being. The only thing holding you back is your Mortal Ki.

Psionic Skills: Echo. 

                          True Reveal. 

                          Divine Telekinesis- 500 tons. 

                          Divine Telepathy- 100 miles. 

                          Inventory.

Special skills:  Danger Sense. 

                          Zenkai. 

                          Extremis. 

                          Super Fast Growth  

                          Enhanced Adaptation

Ki Skills:           Superman set. 

                          Ki constructs. 

                          Dimensional Jump. 

                          Multiform. 

                          Kaioken. - A skill to increase your Ki, strength, speed, senses and durability. Currently the enhancement is at ×100 increase in all parameters. 

* Currently the skill is unusable due to the body and Ki being dissimilar. 

Inventory:         Pure Wish Energy Bead. 

                           Valiant Costume. 

1 quadrillion. Super Saiyan god Goku is only 5 times stronger than me now. I could have stayed in the black hole for longer if it wasn't for the countdown in the corner of my eyes. 

Only 1 year was left. I had to close the gap between Asuma and I in a year or watch everything, my dreams and aspirations disappear.

I started flying forward slowly, just enjoying the open space. My body had already adapted to such harsh conditions during the time I was being crushed by the force of the black hole. I could survive anywhere now. I even took a dip into the sun a few times. 

The heat washed over my body and did nothing. The only sensation I felt was a brief warmth that was very comfortable. Like tanning on the beach. I then teleported to King Kai's planet.

The shorter man fell out of his seat when he saw me.  

"V… Valiant? What happened? You almost feel like…no that's impossible." 

He shook his head, unwilling to entertain the thought that I was now 70% a god. I smiled and bowed. 

"Thank you King Kai, for everything you have taught me. I appreciate it all." I reached into the air and the Dad Jokes edition 5 appeared. I had simply teleported to earth before coming here to get the book.  

"Here you go, like I promised."

He numbly took the book and looked at me with his jaw still open.  

"See you in a few years." 

I jumped forward in time to Dragonball Super. 

The next step after the black hole was to sense the change of ki when someone ascends from a mortal being to a god, that would allow me to use the process to change my own ki. Fortunately, Goku did so out of necessity when the god of destruction came to visit. And I needed to be close enough to him to see everything using True Reveal.

There was no way I was going to do this disguised or hidden. Whis probably already knew I was coming. So I didn't bother concealing myself. 

I manifested before a smirking Whis who had already been watching my position. Beerus was lying down on a pool chair sipping on a drink. He rose an eyebrow and stared at me curiously. The ritual to turn Goku into a Saiyan God was underway and the rest of the Z-fighters gathered were too busy watching that to notice me.  

"Oh what's this?"

I bowed. 

"Hello Lord Beerus. My name is Valiant." 

"An earthling?" 

He sneered. 

"What do you want. Speak before I destroy you for disturbing me."  

Whis chuckled and stared at me curiously. 

"My Lord, there is something different about this one."

"Mmh?" Beerus turned his full attention to me. 

"Interesting. I can feel slight traces of divine aura from you. What are you?" 

Just then the light show increased as Goku was lifted into the air. True Reveal activated and I swallowed a gasp. 

Goku's ki was undergoing a metamorphosis. The energy inside him was intertwined with a touch of divinity that spread out to infect the rest of his Ki. One drop of divinity in the ocean of his Ki changed his whole energy reserves. It was simple yet so complex. 

[Divine Ki detected…decoded…process to change Mortal Ki to Divine Ki is now Feasible.]

[Elsewhere - Bleach]

Asahi looked out at the white sands of Hueco Mundo and sighed. Things had gotten to this point huh? The countdown had ensured that Asahi did not have a lot of time to carry out his plans. Especially now that the main was so close to godhood. 

6 years had gone by and Asahi had learned all he could from the Soul Society. The Kido, Zanjutsu, hoho e.t.c. He was now a grandmaster in all of that. The only thing he hadn't touched upon was the Forbidden Kido and it wasn't because he didn't have the ability to. No, he just didn't feel the need. His energy control had gotten so good, he could make techniques on the fly.

Besides Asahi's mission was to not get powerful techniques. It was to refine his spiritual energy control and to evolve his soul to the highest level. All because of the overarching plan. The kind of existence he was aiming to be needed to have a robust core to handle the stream of frankly terrifying power that would be channeling through his being. 

Which is why he was here in Hueco Mundo. To evolve his soul to it's next level he needed two things, Hollow energy and the Hogyoku. He had earlier thought it would have been 4 including Quincy and Fullbring powers but after more in depth study into Quincies by stealing Mayuri's notes on them, Asahi figured he could replicate their energy frequency easily. Same thing with Fullbrings.

The other thing he was here for was the Hogyoku. Or at least one part of it. He knew that Aizen had already created his own imperfect Hogyoku but Asahi wasn't sure that it would suffice for the Interface to decode it's energy. The year was 1983. Ishinn had disappeared into the human world which meant that the events of bleach were around the corner.

Asahi allowed a smile to appear on his face. With six years left on the clock, there was no more need to hide. That meant…

"I can finally let loose."

Asahi looked at the armies upon armies of Hollows before him that had arrived following him broadcasting his presence to them all. The world had shook as the weight of his soul energy fell upon it. At the back was Las Noches and on the balcony stood Aizen and Gin. Aizen was looking at Asahi with a confident smile on his face. Some of the future members of the Espada were also gathered on his sides. 

"Captain Aizen, what is the prodigy of the 2nd division doing here?"

Gin asked.

"I wonder the same thing Gin. Let's take a wait and see approach. I want to know how Barragan's little show of force will fair against him."

"They will lose. His reiatsu is staggering. None of them will even make it close."

Gin added.

Aizen agreed. Deep down, a seed of caution sprouted. The caution was born out of a lack of information about Asahi. All that Aizen had was that the young Prodigy was the soul reaper with the highest amount of spiritual energy in the Soul Society, had a crazy amount of control over that energy and had graduated early and joined the second division.

Aizen hadn't wasted time during Asahi's time at the Shinigami academy and had ensured that Asahi was firmly under his shikai. Funny enough that didn't ease Aizen's worries. In a way they increased.

" I'm curious about how he managed to come to Hueco Mundo alone."

Gin's voiced Aizen's other question.

"As am I."

The second division was stricter on it's members as compared to the other divisions. If it was a mission, there was no way Asahi would have come alone.

Despite the huge distance between them, Asahi's eyes made contact with Aizen's. He unsheathed his sword. Asahi had yet to hear his Zanpakuto or enter his inner world, despite putting in the effort every night for 6 years. He didn't let that worry him though because he was as far from harmless as it gets.

He pointed his Zanpakuto at Aizen's position. The smile on his face spread.

"Hello traitor. You have something I want."

Aizen cocked an eyebrow. Asahi's voice had rang out through the battlefield, enhanced by the reishi.

A serious look appeared on Gin's face.

"Did he just..."

"I believe he did. Give the signal, Gin."

Gin raised his sword and pointed it at Asahi. The sword lengthened in the split of a second, crossing the distance faster than an eye could see. 

The pointy end of the Zanpakuto was blocked by a single finger. The whole force was negated and Gin's eyes opened uncharacteristically. The battlefield went silent. 

Gin looked into the eyes of their opponent and saw nothing but casual disregard. Suddenly, he was quite aware that they didn't know what they were dealing with. He forced his previous expression of ease onto his face as his sword shortened to it's appropriate length. 

"That is one scary man, Captain."

Aizen made no comment. The Arrancars next to him all looked shocked.

"I want to kill that Soul Reaper."

Nnoitra Gilga, said while licking his lips. A trace of fear and excitement burned in his eyes.

Barragan, the former king of Hueco Mundo rose from his throne behind his army of hollows. He was separate from the rest of the arrancars. Having deemed himself as the commander and hence belonging in the battlefield. Right now he was mad at the disregard the soul reaper was showing him. He was the King dammit! 

"Attack!"

Hundreds of thousands of his hollows ran forward to attack one lone soul reaper. The scene would have been comical if it wasn't for the aura of oppression, the blue haired, handsome figure dressed in a standard Soul reaper shihakusho was projecting. 

Asahi looked on at the force gathered to...stop him? Kill him? Capture him? He felt like scratching his head in confusion. All he'd done was just shown up and released his Reiatsu, finally breathing out as the tight hold he kept on his energy to not kill others was gone. Then not even a minute later, hollows had poured out of Las Noches looking terrified yet determined. Like soldiers marching out to fight a battle with no hope of returning.

None of the hollows present, even the Arrancars or the big boss himself, Aizen had asked what he wanted. They had all assumed he was here to fight. Then again...he was here to fight. 

Asahi's attention was pulled back to the hollows closing in on his position. The Zanpakuto he had levelled at Aizen was pulled back in preparation of his first attack. Asahi stopped before he could complete the action. He needed something badass to say...oh yeah that will do.

"Begone Thot."

He swung. 

A red ray of light followed the swing. Devouring everything in sight. The attack fanned out in a wave too fast to dodge and too much to block. Nothing was left in its wake. Even the sand was extinguished, leaving behind an inky void that was the boundary of Hueco Mundo, the dimension. A hundred thousand hollows wiped out in a single attack. 

Aizen couldn't believe it. The attack had come by so fast that he hadn't had time to react. All they could see bearing down upon them was death and then right before it could touch him, the energy broke off to the side leaving him and Gin untouched by the destruction wave. The Arrancars in the other hand, despite their power, faced the same fate as the rest of the hollows. None survived. 

The attack passed them over and then was sucked quickly back to Asahi with his Zanpakuto being the focal point. The wave contained the essence of all the destroyed hollows. It was an ability he had come up with based on his cultivator's essence. He called it the Devourer.

"Finally got the Hollow energy."

Once his sight focused on the area again, Aizen sucked in a deep breath. 

Nothing was left. Only Gin and he were alive in the middle of an inky blackness. A wound on Hueco Mundo itself. Aizen looked at his only remaining partner and saw the man's eyes looking on in mute horror at the devastation. The one responsible walked forward slowly. Platforms of Reishi appeared in the air under every step he made. 

He sheathed his sword once he stopped before them, the same small smile on his face. Aizen placed a hand on his Zanpakuto but with a flash of light, the palm detached and fell off as blood started spraying from the wrist. 

"None of that Aizen. Even if you tried to put me under your illusion, it wouldn't work. My gaze pierces through everything."

Aizen's face gave no indication to the turmoil within him.

"Who are you?"

He asked. 

"Me? Just a bored guy looking for the key to op-ness."

22