A Glimpse Into Infinity and The Fountain of Youth
577 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15 advanced chapters in my Patreon. Patreon.com/ Saintbarbido.

::-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::

(Elsewhere - The Traveler)

He opened his eyes. It's starting. Something was making it's way to earth. A craft of some sort. He left the couch and headed for his bedroom. 1 second later he came out, showered and dressed.  

"Time Manipulation is awesome."

He said to himself and flew out of the window. Today he would get to see Saitama and the S - Class heroes at work against a deadly foe from outer space. 

The Traveler allowed a brief smile. Things were soon going to be very exciting. Above the clouds, the Dark Matter Thieves, headed by Boros had arrived.

He flew across the city, upping his speed as he appeared above the sky, under a huge battleship that was prepping up it's Canons to fire upon City A.  

"Not if I can help it." 

The civilians underneath started running away in panic, while on scene heroes began to evacuate people. 

In the ship, a blue alien with numerous tentacles was watching a figure on the screen. The figure was tall, dressed in a Tuxedo and exuded an overbearing aura. Instantly, the Blue alien knew that he couldn't let that figure go. He was dangerous.  

"Fire on that native!" 

Geryuganshoop, the right hand man of Boros shouted at the other aliens sitting before the console. 

Geryuganshoop looked back at his Lord and Master, Boros who was sitting in his throne, leaning on a hand and looking bored. A bright beam appeared on the ship's cannons and in a simultaneous action beams of destruction and huge metal shells fell upon The Traveler like god's judgement.

The Traveler's hand came up and the attacks stopped in the air, undulating fiercely. He snapped a finger and the energy beams along with the huge metal shells were reversed back to the ship through spatial reflection. Following the massive explosion all the canons were taken out and the whole ship rocked.  

"Mmh." 

Boros grunted, opening his eye slightly more. A glint of interest could be seen inside it.

"Apologies my Lord. We tried to take out one of the Natives with the canons but he reversed the attacks. The ships offensive systems are done for!" 

Geryuganshoop, hated to disappoint Boros but he hadn't expected such a push back from the weak natives on this planet.

Boros rose from his throne and walked forward to the console showing the image of a man looking bored while floating in the air. 

"Land the ship." 

"What about him?" 

Boros studied the man in the image once again and muttered to himself. 

'Could he be…?' 

"Don't panic. Get Melzagard and Groribas to handle him." 

Saying that he walked off to sit on his throne once more. 

" Groribas, Melzagard. We have a situation with one of the Natives. Both of you head down and deal with it." 

Geryuganshoop, used his psychic abilities to telepathically talk to the other two commanders. 

"Yes. Let's hurry up and kill. The Taste of blood will ease our thirst for battle." 

Melzagard answered but Groribas merely chuckled and started pondering what attack he would use on the native. 

The two Lieutenants jumped out of the ship and fell freely. Unfortunately the ship was gigantic so their trajectory placed them a bit further from his position. The traveler ignored their descent as he could feel that the two aliens were landing in close proximity to some of the S Class heroes.

On his part, Geryuganshoop, controlled the ship to land, unaware that his fellow lieutenants were currently occupied by the other heroes and their main target remained free to make his move on them.

After reversing the shells and attacks, The Traveler's hand swept to the side. A clear blade, looking invisible to the naked eye, shot forward and in an unbelievable action, the gigantic ship shaped like a tooth was completely split apart into two sections. 

The traveler watched on as both parts started falling. However, a blue energy film covered them, stopping the crash that would have ensured destruction of a big portion of City A. 

Geryuganshoop's eyes shook in amazement, fear and begrudging respect. 

" Sir, the ship's Power source…has been destroyed." 

He stammered looking at the structural damage sustained from one attack. Getting no response from Boros, Geryuganshoop looked towards the throne room and his heart skipped a beat. 

"Sir?" 

Around Boros, his energy was in disarray and an excited glint was in his eyes. 

"Finally, I found you!"

The Traveler's attention was stolen by the killing intent aimed at him from inside the ship. He spread out his telepathy and parsed through the minds in the ship, finally landing on the one he wanted. 

"I can feel your battle intent aimed at me, but I'm not the one who will fight you." 

Boros eye lit up in interest. It was him. The Native. 

"Is he stronger than you?" 

An amused smile appeared on The Traveler's face. Stronger than Saitama? Even the Main couldn't boast such a thing. Killing him wouldn't be too hard but he was definitely not stronger than Saitama. 

"Yes."

With that word, Boros was appeased. The Traveler felt Saitama dispatch of Groribas easily and jump towards the ship while leaving the S class heroes to deal with Melzagard. He reached out with his mind to Saitama. 

"Hello Saitama. I'm known as The Traveler. I'm also the one holding the ship aloft in the air. For that reason, I need you to deal with the person behind all of this by yourself." 

Saitama's body sailed through the air as he listened to the instructions from the voice speaking in his head. 

'must be another hero.' 

He reasoned. 

"Alright."

He projected the thought to the voice. 

'Did I do it right?' he wondered. 

"Good. He's waiting for you in the throne room." 

The voice stated.

The Traveler flew upwards towards the ship. His control over the ship didn't waver even for a second. One couldn't have believed he was holding the 100000 plus tons in the air with such ease.  He arrived at the top just as Boros and Saitama slammed through it. His arrival coincided with Boros powering up. 

The Traveler stopped and watched the fight. This was the only scene that Saitama was pushed the furthest he had ever gone too. The Traveler wouldn't miss it for the world.

"True Reveal Max Output."

He looked inside Saitama and finally understood.  

"So this is the meaning of infinite huh?" 

He said in awe. 

(Brian's P.O.V)

I looked up at the sky while laying on my back, the shades of blue contrasted well with the almost ethereal environment making up the works of the Kais. I chewed on a straw of grass while thinking about random stuff. It hadn't been until I saw Dormammu that I realized how much I missed my family. 

The anger and hate had come back in full force at that. 

I was now approaching 22. Having been 19 when I had gone inside the black hole. I wondered how Aunt May and Uncle Ben would react after I had left for so long. Peter must have already told them that I was Valiant. The good thing is that Time Travel was easy enough now. I could just arrive back on my own universe a few days after I had left or something. 

A figure blocked the sunlight from my eyes. I looked up and saw the old Kai staring down at me with an intense look in his eyes. I frowned. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" 

Instead of answering, he merely sighed and shook his head. 

"No, we have been at this for 72 hours. Even longer than Gohan's time. I am afraid I cannot draw out your potential more than that."

I propped up on my elbows.  

"Is it because of my divine Ki?" 

"In part yes but…but it's also because you have reached the true height of your species' power. Frankly speaking, I have never seen an earthling of your caliber. Your strength is above even most gods."

I sighed deeply, crushing the disappointment blooming inside me.  

"Thank you for your help Elder Kai." 

I told him but didn't receive a response. I looked over to where he was and caught him giggling perversely at a few Playboy magazines. The payment for drawing out my potential. 

Although he hadn't drawn out much, I brought up the Interface to see what he had.

Power Level: 10,000,000,000,000,000. ( 10 quadrillion)

An increase of 5 quadrillion. Using Goku as a comparison, I was 2 times stronger than him in his Saiyan God form while I was in my base form. 

"Excuse me Elder Kai. I have one last question."

"Yes, yes what is it?"

He told me waving his hand in a get on with it gesture.

"How can I break the limit?"

He looked up and assessed me.

"Why do you seek Power so much? Don't you have anything else to live for? You are still so young."

I barked out a laugh.

"Unfortunately, the enemies I have are terrifyingly more powerful than I am."

He was silent for a while.

"Normally, your potential would increase as you grow older until you reach your prime but it seems like you don't have the time for that." He said, referencing to my earlier words. "There is another dangerous way, push your body to the brink and then more. Force it evolve through constant battle. It's not easy and you will most likely die if you meet an opponent you cannot handle but that is the other way."

Oh, so I was on the right track after all. Challenging a strong opponent was next on the list. Having the old Kai confirm that to me was all I needed. I didn't know when The Watcher would contact me, so I couldn't afford to drag my feet.

But before that, I need to ensure I don't die. I could easily use the Interface to evolve Extremis to the next level but I don't know if that would make my regeneration reach the level I want. Broly could easily destroy me if he escalated high enough. 

So Extremis alone will just not cut it. But…Extremis combined with something say…the Fountain of youth from Seven Deadly Sins? A wide smile split my face into 2.

"Thank you once again, Supreme Kai."

He waved me away as I jumped to another universe. I appeared above the Fairy King Forest. The timeline I had arrived in was to save one of my favorite character, Ban. Although Elaine had done that in the prime timeline, Im a sucker for happily ever Afters so both of them would now live.

A red Demon was burning the outskirts of the Fairy King's Forest and after spotting Elaine and Ban guarding the Fountain of youth, the demon attacked them with a fire breath. Ban and Elaine's eyes widened at the unexpected attack. I appeared Infront of them and swept my hand out. The resulting shockwave blew the attack back at the demon, who exploded into a red mist before his attack even hit him. 

I had tried to avoid a lot of damage to the forest but a few trees were taken out near the Demon. I used my telekinesis and denied the fire devouring the forest oxygen, putting it out. After doing that, I turned my attention back to the two lovebirds only for the branches of the huge tree, we were standing on to try and ensnare me. 

My eyebrows rose up and I released the great weight of my new realm upon them. They fell to the ground immediately, unconscious. I scratched my head at the blunder and suppressed my aura again. 

I thought about waking them up but decided not to. This way, it would actually be easier to acquire the Fountain of Youth. I approached the pool that was pinkish in color. A breath of a strange energy rang through the surroundings. I could feel I was in a sacred place.

I ignored the distracting thoughts and walked up to the pool. Now, just taking the whole liquid from the fountain would destroy the Fairy King's Forest. But I don't need to take all the liquid from the Fountain of Youth. I used telekinesis to levitate over half of the liquid from the pool.

(Interface, scan this liquid and generate a model of how efficient it would be to fuse it's unique energy with Extremis to bring it to up to it's highest level that will include:-

Instantaneous healing from injuries.

Immortality.

Granting others eternal life through consumption of my blood.)

True Reveal switched on as I looked deep into the water as the Interface did it's job. The water was intertwined with a unique energy, I think it was magic. I couldn't be sure without absorbing it. Something I wouldn't do because magic was very finicky when compared to Ki. It wasn't as reliable either. Magic could fail me incase one failed to hold up to some of it's laws.

That didn't mean I would give up the power it presented. Some foes could only be defeated through magic of course. That said, I would only use magic after I had brought it fully under my control. Something that one of the clones was dealing with.

The answer from the Interface came in quickly.

[Fusing the energy from the pool with Extremis is feasible but that will consume half of the fountain.]

Well, that's better than taking the whole thing. I couldn't drink the whole half of it so I used my cultivator essence to drain out the energy from the water, making it turn clear. In the palm of my hand I held a small ball of pink energy. 

I brought it to my mouth and felt it dissolve into me. I felt the build up of energy and instantly jumped out of the Seven Deadly Sins world. I appeared in a desert as the Extremis in my body acted up and an explosion of energy sent everything flying away. A mushroom cloud appeared above the area. 

I landed on the ground, breathing out steam from my mouth. My body felt very comfortable as the yellow glow from Extremis receded from my body. 

I brought my hand, the only thing around capable of hurting me was me of course and speared it through my chest. The pain was just an annoyance, having felt worse. 

My hand came out of my chest covered in golden blood that made me rise my eyebrows. Since when did I have golden blood? I wondered as the wound closed instantly. 

I had what I wanted. Extremis had evolved to it's highest level. My body could now sustain itself off itself. The drops of blood dripped from my hand to the sand and I felt something moving underneath the ground.

I flew up and watched bewildered as an oasis sprouted up from my previous position. I bit my hand and dripped a few more drops on to the ground and the greenery spread out quickly encompassing a mile in every direction. More blood and the whole Sahara desert became a paradise. 

The natives on this planet would no doubt thank me. I was in the universe of Mad Max after all. I smiled at finding out how overpowered my blood was and then jumped back to Dragonball. It was time to fight the Legendary Super Saiyan.

24