Volume: 1 New Beginning
587 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ascabella Continent

"In a low-class Kingdom there lives a small family of 5 People".

There you could see the concern of the relatives of the house since it will be the birth of the third child of the family.

Outside it could be seen that the day was pitch black and red lightning that had never been seen before on the continent of Ascabella resounded loudly.

The blizzards in the surroundings made it seem that the end of the world was upon the animals, beasts, humans and other races who looked very worried as this was seen in an extremely apocalyptic way.

"In a room further inside the house, the baby was being born, since the birth took several hours."

*In the palace of the King of the emerald kingdom*

"Quick search or the best fortune-telling wizards in the kingdom if your highness".

1 hour later Your royal highness "here I brought you the best fortune teller mage in the rank 5 mage clairus kingdom".

Okay quick I want you to tell me what this apocalyptic storm is about.

Leave me a moment your highness I will begin to conjure the magic of seeing the words of heaven and earth.

"I will use 20 years of my own life to be able to know the situation for which this anomaly occurs".

*mouthful of blood*

'What happened almost self-destructed my own cultivation' it seems I will have to pay a much higher price.

"¡So I'll give 50 years of my life to be able to look at the words in the sky, 20 minutes later, These were the only words I could decipher!".

"¡World,,,Blood,,,Carnage,,,Destruction!"

When the old man saw the 4 words that he managed to decipher, he got scared and fell back trembling with fear, the other knights and court magicians together with the king saw what the diviner did.

"In the house where the birth of Asmodeos was taking place, in the room was a young man of about 29 years old named Shiro mayazaki, leader of the small family".

Calm down, everything will be fine, ¿what are you talking about?, shoishi, "he hasn't been born yet and several hours have passed in that room, I'm going to go in to see what happens".

Excuse me, he still can't enter the room. Let me see what's going on inside. Please wait a moment longer. We're in critical condition after 3 hours.

Ma'am, the baby is a boy and he is quite curious about the way everything looks.

"Darkness"

"Suddenly he woke up, and that was his first thought".

"Where I am"

"Even though he didn't understand anything she was saying, he in the body of a baby was able to quickly realize the situation he had gotten himself into".

He tried to move his limbs only to find that he couldn't properly feel things by touching them.

'I'm not dead' was what came to mind afterwards.

But he was in a really weird situation as a really ugly fat woman was carrying and checking him out.

After that she said ma'am for the first time I see a child with red iris eyes and looks like a jade doll.

"It happened to the young woman who was lying on the bed, she looked quite young but exhausted, I would say she was 25 years old".

"She put me in her arms saying a few words in a language that I never heard despite my great experience as a former Demon God".

Why my baby doesn't cry let me see young lady and she patted me on the buttocks that made me cry nonstop.

The woman holding the baby uncovered her breast and tried to feed it.

"¡Wait--!"

Before I could complain, a liquid spilled from his mouth and he was lost in the vertigo of his first meal.

'I'll call you Asmodeus. Yes, "Asmodeo Miyazaki that will be your name".

"Asmodeus narrowed his eyes at the woman feeding him".

The woman had long black hair flowing down her back, and crystal blue eyes under her thin brows.

"I think she should be my mother she is really beautiful the only thing I could understand was my name Asmodeus well I guess that is good".

The door to the room opened and a man with a face of around 29 years old came in looking like he was quite distressed about something and quickly crouched down towards the woman on the bed.

Stroking the woman's hair, he told her let me see my son.

Saying that the woman passed the baby to the man and he lifted it up in the air to get a better look at the baby.

He seemed very impressed by the baby's red iris eyes, he didn't know if it was a bad omen or a good one.

The woman could see the expression that the man had, since she also thought about why he had such blood red eyes.

It could be seen with the naked eye that the baby was as beautiful as no other they had ever seen before.

*Mh The boy is really beautiful but his eyes make him feel fear in the depths of his soul*

He didn't know if he should take it to the church so the priest could check if there was anything strange or not.

But he decided to leave it that way because if anyone heard that he had a son with blood-red eyes, they wouldn't know how others would think.

After thinking about it, she said, "It looks pretty good, but we'd better store it carefully, lest they think of doing any harm to the baby," she said.

"Okay," he said as they locked their thoughts in the back of their minds.

"Asmodeus" Then what they call reincarnation has happened to me HAHAHA who would have imagined it".

"I then fell into the machination of the other 7 demon gods and fell into that rank 13 array that not even venerable ones would dare to enter and managed to escape alive with only my half-shattered spirit body".

"Who would say that because of that trap I fell to the bottom of the abyss of nothingness.

There I found the tomb of that venerable god of the past meeting the eyes of the underworld that have only been heard of in the legends of the ancient past".

But to my bad luck, I didn't have time to rebuild my body since those demons detected my location and cooperated with the One God rank Elf Queen and those 47 Divine Emperor rank Human Ants and besieged me from all sides in that battle at the end. finish sealed. on that totem. demonic.

"I don't know how many millions of years passed after that war".

"But I, one of the 8 cruelest demon gods who destroyed continents and planets with the palm of my hand, ended up as a human ant"

"Still the eyes of the underworld accompanied me through samsara and rebirth hahaha this time I will walk the path of invincibility and no one will be able to stop me".

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

9