5. Greed
216 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 weeks after what happened..

steps, steps, steps

"A moment of silence suddenly returned to the forest".

Footsteps of the Ghost God

A mist rushed into the surroundings preventing the Red Tailed Lizard from seeing its surroundings.

This technique creates a gray fog preventing other opponents from probing your position. It creates shadows equal to the owner, making him completely lose perception of time.

Although for now he can only use 5% of this technique.

I can create 3 shadows and the mist since I am not at the necessary level to use it like in the past.

This was a blood skill that belonged to a God in my time, He was

known as:

"Artemis The Ghost God"

Known to be one of the most difficult divine beasts to kill due to its abilities to escape and hide.

"Back then I who was known as the Blood Maniac God needed an ability to hide so I could escape from my enemies".

It didn't take long for me to hatch a scheme to corner the Divine Fox in a faction fight and kill him before he could use his divine technique.

After I had completely absorbed his blood one of that fox's friends noticed and told everyone else what I did.

"They chased me through different planes and underworlds causing a one-sided slaughter".

That was the day they met me as one of the most cruel and treacherous demons in the underworld.

Since the fox was one of those who were in the faction I found myself in.

After that I was ranked third among the demon gods.

But since the others were frightened by my cultivation speed, they prepared that trap for me between the elf queen, the humans, the other demon gods to end up sealed until my death.

This red tailed lizard is a starting rank 3 not bad to practice against.

Seconds later..

"Imperial Blood Absorption Palm"

Wailing cries can be heard in the forest that even the other beasts avoid getting close to there.

hehehe I can't help but lift my lips up smiling a cold smile that can even chill the bones of someone watching.

Only a disembodied corpse was seen only its bones and an initial rank 3 beast core lying on the ground.

With this beast core he got 11 rank 2 beast cores now one rank 3.

I feel that in 2 days I reached rank 3, Since I have nothing to do I will keep walking to see if I find a village or reach a city.

But I can't help but think what they would think if they saw a 5 year old with those nuclei and those red eyes.

So I decided to stay for some time in the forest.

The next day a scream and moans could be heard from a woman near Asmodeus' location.

Ah, who dares! To wake me up in such a way When I'm sleeping to kill him Asmodeus made a hole in the branches to see what was happening since he wasn't an idiot and he wouldn't risk being stronger than him but what he saw left him shocked.

2 hours before

You 6 treacherous how dare you want to keep the location of the moonlight fruit tree to yourself.

"And wanting to kill us to silence us, are thus the members of the Origin sect". [Rage] [Rage]

Quiet little martial sister, "I Zhu Zhengting will let you live if you have my son and marry me".

But what are you saying! You're really crazy. I "Tanaka Sayuri will never in my life marry a pig like you. I'd rather die than have that happen".

Ah martial little sister then don't ask me why I'm not courteous anymore.

"Hey guys they say that the girls of the flaming sect are the best in bed, don't you want to know if that's true?

Hehehe you could hear their giggles, Quick hold them there.

This is not right run fast Aiko

it was already too late because they were surrounded on all sides.

Although she said that she would rather die, she really didn't want to die, she waited for someone or something to come to save her but it never came.

2 hours later..

Younger sister from now on you will be one of my concubines if you dare to deny it I will tell everyone that you slept with me hehehe.

[Cry] [Cry] She was lying there on the grass crying.

The Moonlight Fruit Tree only belongs to us as we were the ones who found it.

"Asmodeus didn't go there since 2 of them were rank 3 max and the rest were rank 3 normal".

But when he heard about the moonlight tree, that in his past life no one knew what happened to him.

And he ended up getting lost due to the passage of time he got excited.

"He looked at the direction from which they came and began to analyze the situation since he wanted to keep that tree to himself, he didn't even take a look at those 2 girls lying on the ground".

He didn't know but in reality they were the daughters of a middle class sect leader.

Even if he knew he wouldn't cast even the slightest glance at them because of their status, such a low ranking sect wouldn't enter his eyes.

The only thing on his mind was to take this opportunity to keep everything to himself.

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

5