7. Divine Tree
163 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the 8 people, "Asmodeus collected each of their rings and checked them".

"He saw that inside there were lots of meta Stones and pills of different types and swords".

He also found some parchments that are used to warn where the other amulets accessories are and everything else he destroyed in nothing since he didn't need it.

"As for who he killed or where they came from, he doesn't care if they don't find his trail".

"After finishing verifying that everything was fine, he went to the place where that tree was".

2 hours later I could see in front of me a mysterious formation that completely covered the huge tree with bright fruits.

"But he with his ancient knowledge as a demon god knew that this was without a doubt a formation that restricted the passage of anyone towards the huge tree".

"hehehe but how would the person know that someone like me would find him in the depths of the forest in this desolate place".

Most likely, this tree was found there and hidden in secret so that the fruits would grow and he would take them for himself in the future.

Although I'm a rank 2 and I still can't try to destroy this rank 4 formation.

"I can wait for my 6th birthday tomorrow to advance to High-class Devil rank and take everything with me".

Even the flowers that are on the ground since they are King rank plants and Skyscraper rank plants.

I imagine that this is where the expert that those girls told me lived.

Someone already doubted that they had looted all this since outside this small hill there are many ruins that looked destroyed.

"They would never have imagined that something like this tree would actually reside in this lower realm".

"I imagine that if it destroyed this, the person who created this formation will find out hehehe".

When that guy comes back and sees that it's all gone, I'd love to see his expression.

"But since I'm not an idiot anymore, by then I'll have to escape as quickly as possible from this place.

At night..

"Asmodeus was sitting under the warm moonlight absorbing the meta Stones he got from them".

Right now a dark mist could be seen around him that was terrifyingly terrifying to anyone passing by.

In his body just now he was hitting the barrier that prevented him from entering rank 3

In his persistent fight against the barrier it finally cracked and then broke.

"I have finally reached rank 3 tango in soul and cultivation".

Now I will be able to use much more techniques that restricted me due to my poor cultivation.

He didn't hesitate any longer to use his demonic energy to cover one of the swords he took from that girl to attack the barrier.

*Dark God Slash*

This cut was what he was known for by one of his Dark God titles [ Dusk ]

Since by then he cultivated only for the element of darkness.

With that cut came three more that caused the formation to crack completely.

"After continuing to attack like a madman, the formation was completely broken".

He didn't have time to laugh or anything like that since he knew that expert should already be heading to this place.

He didn't know how long this formation had been going on or if the person who placed it was still alive.

But he wasn't going to stay here because if that expert was still alive and reached sky rank he could fly at full speed to this place and catch him.

"I quickly use one of his darkness abilities.

vacuum absorption

The entire tree, including the synchronized plants and grass, faded into darkness.

He quickly hid his aura and activated the Ghost God Steps.

And he began to move away as fast as possible from that place.

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

4