9. Little Elf
182 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After running for a while he and the little elf hid behind a tree.

What's your name, Asmodeus asked.

She replied my name is Alice and what's your name she asked.

My name is Asmodeus, a god of Antiquity, he said pointing to himself.

She didn't pay attention to being a God as she didn't think much about it.

She said thank you for saving me from those bad men, she said in a childish tone.

He replied calmly that it is my duty to rescue the most beautiful girl in the world he said even though he was acting for the elf to fall in love with him.

It was true that even though she was a little girl, one could already see how beautiful she would be in the future.

After hearing what Asmodeus said she blushed and for a moment she didn't know what to say.

After that Asmodeus said how those people captured you.

Alice replied I lived in a small elf village in the forest but suddenly these people came in and started killing people who resisted.

And after that they captured us, she said crying.

Asmodeus wiped the tears from her eyes.

But it seemed strange to him since his lineage must come from a demigod now that he checked closely.

He asked do you have parents or something?

Alice then answered no when I was born everyone in the elf village called me a cursed child they told me that my parents died and because of them all of us were expelled from the main elf village.

That is what the elders of the village where I lived always tell me, but nothing was left behind because of the fire that those people lit in the village, he said through tears.

Asmodeo approached her hugging her and whispering in her ear what if I'm your new family since I'm also alone what do you say.

Then Alice replied do you really want to be close to someone like me.

In the village they always prevented me from playing with the other children, the mothers of the other children always scolded them saying that I was a cursed girl.

Asmodeus later said I don't see a cursed girl, I only see a sad and beautiful girl.

She was already flushed like a tomato.

After that they looked for a place to sleep and continue the next day.

While the little elf slept next to him hugging him for fear that he would not be there the next day.

He thought in his mind that Alice's parents most likely made some mistake or something to expel them.

But for me that's better since she doesn't have any family attachments.

All the act he did before is to make the elf girl record in her mind that he is her hero so that he can better control her in the future.

The next day Alice woke up and saw that she was on top of Asmodeus.

He didn't care and closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

After a while Asmodeus woke up for the first time in a long time he slept since day or night he either runs and fights or farms like crazy without resting.

This time he felt his body relaxed and calm when he wanted to get up he realized the little girl was lying on top of him.

But she was not small as she was the same size as Asmodeus in appearance.

After putting her aside, he was able to get up and went to collect everything while she wakes up.

After 30 minutes Alice wakes up and sees that Asmodeus isn't there, she quickly jumps up to look around scared of being alone.

But when she saw Asmodeus not far from her she was glad.

After a while Asmodeus realized they were looking at him and started walking towards her.

Before he could say anything she let out a startled cry pointing to his eyes and face.

Yesterday she didn't realize how good her face and the color of her eyes looked since it was completely dark.

I look hypnotized at the color of your red eyes and his face later said the first time I see someone with that color of eyes and so handsome.

She quickly stood around Asmodeus looking him from side to side completely mesmerized by his sheer beauty.

Alice said how old are you?

Asmodeus answered I am 6 and you ask

I'm 7, I'm older than you, she began to say in a way that was proud of herself, but looking at Asmodeo's face.

Two veins popped out from Asmodeus' forehead as having a little girl tell you that she is older than you with such an arrogant tone almost made him vomit blood.

But he managed to contain himself later, he said, but a child younger than you saved you from something bad happening to you yesterday.

When Alice heard her answer and began to remember everything that had to happen locked up there, she began to cry.

After seeing Asmodeus start to cry he remembered that she is a little girl and he was bragging he was ashamed of himself to think that the former demon god lost his temper over something so small.

After thinking how to remedy things, he approached her and began to dry her tears with his little finger and began to say.

Don't worry, don't you remember what I told you last night, from now on it will be you and me together and you won't be alone anymore, he said.

She raised her head between sobs and started walking towards him and hugged him and started to cry even harder.

Asmodeus was lost since he didn't know what he did wrong now when I asked him what was wrong now she started to say.

I'm crying because no one ever told me before to stay together Ami everyone always looked down on me and kept away.

Now Asmodeus remembered the story she had told him yesterday.

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

1