19. Travel Where Fate Leads
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Come on hurry up Lilith Alice said I'm coming Lilith replied.

Right now they were in another city since at that time they decided to leave that place to avoid any possibility of being discovered.

Lilith: 12 years old

Alice: 12 years old

Asmodeus: 11 years

They quickly left the inn and headed to the forest where Asmodeus was currently fighting a rank 5 max leopard.

Slash of the Dark God screamed Asmodeus and the leopard couldn't move at its normal speed as it was caught in the mist of the Ghost God's footsteps and didn't know what to do.

Soon the leopard went into despair and gave his last sound towards the sky falling to the ground dead

"Asmodeus quickly used the Imperial Blood Absorption Palm and absorbed all of the leopard's blood to increase his cultivation faster".

In these 2 years with Lilith and Alice they made a lot of progress Asmodeus was still at rank 4 Max just waiting for the opportunity to break the barrier that prevents him from entering the sky rank.

While the girls had advanced at incredible speeds in cultivation.

"Alice who was previously at rank 2 starting went to rank 3 mid".

And while Lilith demonstrated a forward speed even higher than Alice.

It should be clarified that since Lilith is in a lower range, it is easier to make advances in the cultivation ranges.

"She reached rank 3 just below Alice by 1 rank".

"In these years, Asmodeus's personality continued to change without realizing it, he sometimes behaved in a way that made him look like a child of that age".

Although he was still brutally cruel against his enemies.

What has made him happy is that his height increased and he is already taller than the 2 girls and his muscles have already been formed well since he was little so he has a heavenly appearance.

He had long straight hair that reached down to his waist as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Whereas Alice was the most beautiful elf even he had seen in his time as a former demon god.

Instead, Lilith possessed an appearance second only to that of Asmodeus, even the beautiful Alice was mesmerized when she saw her.

"Alice and Lilith soon arrived at the agreed place."

Quickly when they saw Asmodeus they ran towards his direction.

"I called them to this place since we are going on a trip, answered Asmodeus".

Why did the girls ask since last time they did too

To which Asmodeus replied this place is not safe anymore.

Since with my acute senses I can perceive that quite a few experts have arrived in this city.

"No matter what the reason is but we have to stay away from this place said Asmodeus".

We will travel wherever destiny takes us since my plans that I had before were quite ruined by the issue of the constitution.

We're leaving now let's go!

Yes, the girls said as they each ran.

"Asmodeus did not know but that day the recruitment of new members of the sects in the kingdom was taking place".

The mother of the 2 girls that Asmodeo killed even came to find out where the tree was.

That day there was chaos in the Fluorescent/Flaming Light sect.

Since his 2 daughters never returned from the Black Claw forest.

With other Origin Sect disciples they led many experts to investigate the case but they met a rank 6 expert furious.

he was a duke of the kingdom of Ascabella when they saw how he behaved until he even wanted to check his rings and ask them for information a fight started between the leader of the flaming sect against the duke.

When the others found out that the duke had stolen a divine tree that he kept hidden for himself, gossip began to occur and a lot of ridicule from the other nobles of the kingdom, some even asked the king that as a nobleman he would hide such a thing from his majesty. .

In the end, the battle ended without any outcome and without finding a minimum evidence of the tree, what could be confirmed is that the group of students of the sects were in some kind of fight for the cuts that could be found and they even saw chilling bones of some students of the origin sect.

With that it was confirmed that they encountered some kind of misfortune.

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

0