23. The Goddess Empress of Chaos
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now she had a little boy telling her he was the Blood Tycoon.

But when she heard that he had told her that you were also reborn, she got scared because he was reborn like her.

So she couldn't imagine what this demon would do to her.

"Asmodeus soon put her on the soft bed and said From now on when you learn to speak you will call me master and you will belong to me both body and soul in the future."

When the dragon heard that he would not do anything to her and that she only had to do those easy things that he asked her, she was glad.

She nodded her little head up and down in submission.

Then Asmodeus said do you know how long I've been dead?

The little dragon nodded and at the same time no

Asmodeus told him you don't know when you died either?

The little dragon agreed that she didn't know how long it had been since her death.

Asmodeus asked him later but you know about me right?

The little dragon nodded.

"Asmodeus was disappointed because he still doesn't know the time of his death"

Then Asmodeus took the little dragon to the girls.

Right now they were afraid of that very dangerous beast just with its aura that hurt them so much.

"Asmodeus then pointed to the dragon and said from now on she is my right hand even if she seems small but she will be in the future"

The little dragon felt satisfied as she was compared to these little girls she was someone superior.

The girls saw the little dragon look up arrogantly and sneer at them.

They were angered by the arrogance of this dragon that was so small in size looking at them like their elder.

The girls then pointed out to the dragon that she was being arrogant and told them that if you are the right hand man he is our husband they said but didn't notice Asmodeus' puzzled face.

"He knew that in time he would make them his but not yet."

"When the little dragon heard the girls telling them that and now they were looking at her with disdain, she almost spit blood."

Soon the little dragon ran to where Asmodeus was and pointed at them making signs like she too.

"When the girls saw what the little dragon wanted to do, they told Asmodeus that I didn't let her in."

An argument soon started though the little dragon couldn't speak clearly they could tell what she meant by her claw marks.

"Asmodeus stopped them at 3 and told them that since he was getting dizzy from the discussion first of all I have to give the little dragon a name."

Asmodeus told the little dragon that if she wanted a name from him, the little dragon thought I no longer want my name from my previous life, I better want a new one.

After thinking that she nodded her little head.

Asmodeus then said I will name you:

"Daniela The Goddess Empress of Chaos"

Daniela quickly roared to the sky notifying the entire world of her arrival.

When that happened, everything around it darkened, covering several continents and higher planes.

This alarmed the top experts as this meant the return of someone at the top of the chaotic world.

The divine emperors and demigods gazed into the distance.

They could not locate where this person was, warning of his return.

Soon all the light returned.

"The little dragon when she saw her phenomenon felt proud of herself and looked with her chest raised that she didn't have at the other girls".

The 2 girls wanted to kill this arrogant dragon.

"Asmodeus said very well and gently touched the little dragon's head."

Daniela quickly grabbed onto Asmodeus to pick her up Asmodeus soon picked her up and put them in his arms carrying her.

"Soon Asmodeus said stop arguing keep farming."

They nodded and went to bed each on one side to cultivate.

The little dragon began to point with strange gestures after a while of Asmodeus trying to guess what he meant, he was right.

It seems that the little dragon wanted to know what kind of cultivation techniques the girls were using.

Asmodeus answered and said

Alice is using the cultivation technique:

God Devouring Nature

And Lilith uses:

Empress of the Celestial Night

The little dragon was amazed and continued to beckon Asmodeus.

Asmodeus said 2 are god rank

Daniela opened her little mouth without being able to believe that and said please give me one, Ami, too, she said in her mind, but since she wasn't listening, she kept making signs so that she would understand.

Asmodeus then spoke and said it's okay since you belong to me, the dragon nodded like a dragon in love since Asmodeus looked absolutely handsome.

Asmodeus then said tell me your fighting personality and how you like to kill people.

Asmodeus wanted to give her a god-level cultivation technique that can suit her well.

Then Asmodeus began to tell her various types of personalities and she was very surprised since her personality was the same as hers, bloodthirsty and cruel. He had even asked her if she enjoyed tearing apart body parts while tormenting them to death and she agreed.

He wondered if this girl was like he would be if he were a woman and he laughed then he said your personality and arrogant way of being you remind me a lot of Ami he said while gently touching her small head.

After Asmodeus said since you are practically the same as me I will give you this cultivation technique:

Empress of the Bloody Cosmos

Techniques:

Bloody Void Palm

Blood God Domain

infinite cosmos illusion

Footsteps of the universal cosmos

Asmodeus seeing that this girl's personality was the same as his own gave her an evil and bloodthirsty cultivation technique like his own.

All the techniques given are made by him in his time as a god since he has a good number of creations and techniques stolen from others.

Soon the little dragon was overjoyed as she noticed that this cultivation technique would take her to god rank if she cultivated with effort.

Edited by:Demon_Asmodeo 

0