2. Not a lick of sense
85 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roaming around the streets, one could find many things;

Fruit vendors, selling fresh fruits and vegetables.

Vending machines, with a price of 100 yen per can.

Stray cats running around and the trees gently swaying in the autumn wind.

In this peaceful sight, I stuck out like a sore thumb, a hobo with a stained shirt with an overdressed woman beside him. This would fit more in the heart of the city at night, where they'd sneak into some sketchy looking motel. Hell, I probably look a lot older than she does. I've definitely gained a couple years after I started locking myself up in my room all days of the week.

But seeing such a tranquil place, after all these years almost made tears well up in my eye. It was different from the city, less cold, less cluttered, less oppressive of an atmosphere. 

"If I could have lived here..." I trailed off.

She perked up at me curiously, but I waved it off. I never would have been able to anyways, my fate was already decided long ago.

"Wanna go over there?" I asked, my finger pointing towards a small shop that seemed to be run by a senior. She nodded, though I think more for my sake than for hers, as my stomach kept growling all the way since we left. She hurriedly pulled me towards the old man's shop.

"Ah, welcome, welcome. How can I help you?"

The old man showed a friendly smile towards us as we entered.

"Um, yeah, I was wondering if you sell any... onigiri? or something cheap to eat?"

"150 yen each, freshly made." he said, as he gestured with his hand towards it. "How many do you want?"

"Two is fine."

"Two for the young couple then, one moment."

"Hmm, hmm~"

She liked hearing that, apparently, as she thoughtfully mulled over it. 

I took the onigiri and handed her one of them, she grabbed it in her hands with a look of joy. Seems that she may also have been a little hungry after all. I thanked the old man and we went on our way. We went wandering around, mostly on my whim as she simply followed me while I took in the atmosphere. It also helped me get my bearings, and generally get to know a bit more about the place I'm at.

For what it's worth, I also tried to see if she wanted to go somewhere. She simply shook her head and pointed at me.

"I'll let you choose." she likely meant to convey. 

We wandered through different neighborhoods. Some friendlier faces, some more exhausted, it was a mix of all sorts of people young and old, and probably the last time I've seen people in real life in a couple years.

The friendly old man, the kids going to school, it all came back to me, memories long forgotten faintly resurfacing. The days back when I still knew when it was morning and when it was night. Where my parents would look at me with joy if I did well on a test. Where my friends... when I still had them...

Once it became afternoon though, I started getting tired from all the walking around. I decided to plant myself in a patch of grass looking over at the pond, with her leaning her head against me. The calm breeze surrounded us as clouds covered the sun. I looked down at the murky water, thinking of how it would feel if I simply fell in there and disappeared. If maybe there was something else at the other side of the pond.

"... Don't die."

It was barely audible, but I guess she felt what I was thinking about. She seemed to somewhat understand me. Her ears drooped as she looked down at the water. I wonder what I have done to deserve this treatment. She certainly is a whole lot more interesting than me, a lot more attractive too, let's be honest. Why should she care about what a NEET does in his final days?

No, calling me a neet or a hikikomori or whatever is an understatement. Why should she care about a failure is what I truly wanted to ask.

A failure she has known for only a day, one that can offer her nothing more than a single onigiri.

I put my arm around her shoulder as we sat there for a while, in silence. Minutes passed in silence as I got lost in my thoughts. 

After a long while I finally decided to answer.

"I'll try, for now."

"Mm..."

That was all I could promise. 

After we hung around for a while in different spots around the city, with some strangers even giving us a bit of money while giving us a sympathetic look, I managed to just scramble by enough to buy ourselves a 50% off bento box. It wasn't much, especially when shared between two people, but it was enough for me.

"I'm sorry I don't have much to offer to you." I said while giving her a worried look, "I'm probably underfeeding you."

"Mm, mmn.." she said while shaking her head and took another bite. I took a moment to appreciate the look of her nibbling away at her half of the portion. I wiped away a little crumb of rice on her cheek and licked it off of my finger, making her shyly look away. It's kind of cute how some small things make her embarrassed while licking my wounds doesn't faze her in the slightest. 

I never would have thought I would be enjoying someone's company once I became homeless. But here I was, with an oddball enjoying a meal while admiring the sunset. I did enjoy my time a lot with her today, being able to wander around with her and getting to know her more. Though at the back of my mind I still wondered if there was something important that had happened yesterday.

But as she ate the rest of the bento box that I gave her, a sudden shift in attitude happened as I felt her lick a crumb of rice off of my face, trying to emulate my previous behavior. The most surprising part to me was how it didn't put me off in any way. It was more the opposite, I enjoyed the sensation of her tongue and her breath on my skin.

Wait, no. I think that's a little messed up. I probably have gotten a bit pent up after all that happened suddenly. It's natural for cats to clean one another, I'm looking too deep into it.

As I gazed toward the inside of the bento box and saw a couple leftover rice flakes, a thought passed my mind. I picked up one of the flakes and planted it on my cheek. Once again, a little more embarrassed this time, she licked it off cleanly.

I could feel her breath grow a little ragged as she closely started to follow where my finger went. I felt my guilty conscience prick at me a little. That I shouldn't take advantage of the situation, that it's probably some natural instinct that causes her to act weird.

But then there was another side that wanted to see where this would go. Sexual frustration won out against me, and despite feeling weird by doing this, I justified it by saying that it's her choice.

I took another flake of rice, and placed it on my tongue. And the moment I did, she pushed me down and wrapped her tongue around mine in a deep French kiss. I was overwhelmed as I suddenly had all her weight on top of me.

I thought back about the time the old man called us a couple. I didn't think it was actually foreshadowing.

I couldn't struggle away from her grip, nor did I want to. I enjoyed the feeling of her desperately locking her tongue with mine, the rice flake at this point not even registering in her head anymore. Only after she needed a second to breathe was she willing to stop her relentless assault.

Her eyes looked at me in a daze, a stupor of both satisfaction and desire. However, she looked hesitant to do anything else unless I gave her permission. It was the one last chance I had to back off if I wanted to... 

"Do as you like."

But neither of us wanted to quit.

Her eyes flickered, her usual cold, lazy gaze shot wide open. Her mouth curled up into a grin and her tail began wrapping itself lightly against my leg, as she tenderly nuzzled her body up against me. I could feel her damp, warm breath on my face as she leaned in for another kiss, heating up my face from the surrounding autumn cold.

I gently caressed her long, silken hair. It surprised her at first, her body shuddering at the sudden cold touch of my hands. Though after a moment her expression calmed and her eyes closed, as her kisses became softer and the tension in her body left her. With my hand, I pulled her face closer to me reassuring her I had no intention to stop her. 

Her smooching slowly turned wetter, as she started to become more confident in herself. At first she only poked her tongue out a little bit, making me guide her tongue around at my leisure, but soon she was already kissing me a lot deeper, strongly hugging me as she pressed her body against mine to where I felt the reverberations of her heart pounding with excitement against mine. When our lips parted, her face was flushed a deep red.

"haaah.... haah..." She panted with deep, heavy breaths. 

Illuminated by the moonlight, I saw just how beautiful the woman sitting on top of me was. The way her clothes became disheveled, how her eyes lit up in the dark, with the trickles of sweat dripping down her thighs. If I had to describe her in one word, 'otherworldly' would be the first thing that comes to mind. 

I felt her subconsciously rubbing her crotch against my leg in anticipation, with a slight moist spot starting to form on my right leg. I looked behind me reflexively, worried about the somewhat exposed location we're in, as anyone who would look out their window at this hour would be able to see us. Even people walking on the streets themselves would almost be able to see us, as the lantern lights only barely didn't illuminate our half-naked bodies.

'Well, Fuck it' I thought, 'getting fucked barely out of view should be exciting in its own right'. Since I'm already at my lowest point, living outside in the streets with not a yen nor possession to my name, whether or not I'm seen doesn't matter anymore. If they want me to get a room they can go give me one. 

I'm more worried about her instead, the one that's stuck to me despite all my shortcomings. Perhaps out of a more selfish desire, I didn't want anyone to be able to look at her the same way I saw her now. However, despite the place we're in and despite the possible risks, she doesn't seem bothered in the slightest by the outside world, as if nothing registers in her mind but me. The very least I could do in this situation is to return the favor to the one that's been trying to save me.

She began slowly taking off her underwear while staring at my eyes. A bashful tinge of red spread on her cheeks, as she ever so slightly turned her face away from me while maintaining that gaze. Maybe me staring at her in turn made her somewhat bashful. Even her fluffy ears drooped down from embarrassment.

"It's okay, take your time." I said while leaning upwards and stroking her hair in a soft, rhythmic manner. It seemed to calm her a little, as her head bobbed along, and her uneasy expression turned into a slight smile. With a nod, she continued pulling it down while flickering her gaze down towards me, to gauge my reaction. Her finger wedged between her thigh and the lace, and easily managed to slip the underwear off, exposing herself to the cold wind.

There was a sense of anticipation welling up inside me, but also embarrassment, as her expectant gaze fell upon me, that same level of desire I projected I could feel right back at me. I tried clearing my mind as it was racing as much as my heart was, as both feelings and thoughts overwhelmed me. I never could have expected that in my life I'd end up in this kind of situation, for many reasons. I have nothing going for me, and yet someone breathtakingly beautiful is sitting on top of me, completely naked from the waist down. What kind of guy could keep his calm here?

Before I could do anything though, she already leaned in to unzip my pants in the same dexterous fashion as before. Her movements were a lot slower, and a lot more deliberate. She seemed to relish in the moment, gleefully swishing her tail from side to side while using teasing, playful movements to only ever so slowly get my pants off of me, as she brought her face closer to stare intently at my crotch. Her hot breath tickled against my cold legs once she had her fill of fooling around, and finally decided to undress me. 

Her staring at my dick poking out of my underwear made me self-conscious in a way I never felt before. I finally understood what all those anime were talking about. My heart thumped harder than if I'd be running a marathon. It felt strange, perverse ever, to be almost naked together in the bare open.

"Hmph?" I almost yelled out as I felt her lick her rough tongue over it, as she hunched in front of me on her hands and legs. My body reflexively jolting from the sensation. Her expression became a lot more tense in a way. Without a hint of hesitation, she pulled my boxers aside, and put her mouth around my now exposed member. I had to put my hand over my mouth to prevent my voice from leaking out.

Her usual, cold look reappeared again as she played around with me inside her mouth, the tongue grabbing it and shoving it against the sides of her mouth. The hot, wet feeling combined with the roughness of her tongue, creating a peculiar, immoral feeling sensation, amplified by the ambient noises of car engines, sirens and the howling of animals surrounding us. Her eyes stared right at me as she pleased me, a sharp glare persuading me not to move a muscle. Not that I was tempted in the first place to make sudden moves when in a delicate position like this. I grit my teeth, trying to keep my voice down.

She doesn't seem to notice, or perhaps it doesn't cross her mind that I'm trying to keep it down. She keeps lapping away while staring intently at my groin, all the while fingering herself with the same rhythm she is sucking me off with. All the while, my body is starting to feel all the more restless, reflexively making me struggle a little against the rough onslaught of her tongue.

The lewd sloshing sounds only guide my imagination, as I thought about what's happening on the inside of her mouth. It only served to make me harder than I already was. Paired with how beautiful she is as well, even this much is almost overwhelming. She seems to be really starting to feel it too, as her moans start slipping out of her, making me feel slight vibrations inside of her. Her sighs and heaves slowly turn into panting.

"Mm...it's okay..." she said in a muffled, soft voice. "go ahead.."

Her head gently bobbed as her tongue movements became a lot fiercer, as her tongue wrapped around my gland, and she started licking the from the tip to the base in a pumping motion. It felt as if she wanted to force out the ejaculation, and I could do nothing but keep my mouth shut as I could feel my entire body tensing up. She didn't let up at all, giving me no moments of rest as she was desperately sucking me off.

"Ngh... fuck..." I groaned while trying to get out. She pressed me down with her arms with a strength I could have never imagined coming from her. It only served to make her more impatient, as she put more and more pressure on me with her tongue.

"W-wait." In a last ditch attempt I tried telling her to hold on, but at this point I could barely breathe as shocks of intense pleasure ran through my body. At this rate she really will force me to finish inside of her mouth. 

She didn't gag at all, even when I hit the back of her throat, the constant squeezing and slurping started to become too much to handle for me. My back arched forward a little while I grabbed hold of her head. With one last gasp of air forcefully being breathed out the urge to ejaculate became too much. I came more forcefully than I ever managed to do before, ropes of cum flew out as she started gulping it all down over and over. Her tongue still kneading me down to extract more. Her eyes watered a little, probably feeling overwhelmed from it herself, as she managed to get herself off at the same time.

Despite that, her grip still remained strong while keeping my orgasm going. I heaved heavy sighs, laying paralyzed, all the strength momentarily leaving my body.

I saw small trickles of saliva mixed with my ejaculate slip through the sides of her mouth, which, when she noticed, she quickly licked up again with her tongue in the flash of a second. Once she got every bit of it, she let me go out of her mouth with a satisfied purr, before climbing next to me and nuzzling her body against mine.

She seemed quite tired as well, her breathing rapidly slowing down as she laid on top of my arm. Despite that, her face was glimmering, a smile bigger than I had ever seen before spread across her face. A sweet smell coming from her hair permeated through my nose. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her tightly, letting my body envelop hers as we laid side to side, the warmth from her body being plenty to let me get through the night. 

Too tired to think about what just happened, I laid my head down on the hard floor and ever so gradually lost consciousness while listening to my companion's cute purrs.

 

1