Midgard
914 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1200 AD Asgard Royal Palace

Right now I'm standing in the Throneroom with my father staring at me like I said something dumb, which it might be..... to him it might probably be, he's the All Father, so he doesn't think like others do.

“So you want to leave the palace to take a journey of self discovery through the nine realms but mostly in Midgard, so as to expand your repository of knowledge. Even after it has been known by all far and wide and on Midgard, that you're the God Of Knowledge, a position which no one dares argue about........?", The All Father questions while trying to make sure he understood what I said.

Frigga just kept staring at us both in amusement. 

Yea, about that.... I might have become so unrestrained and acted out my entire boredom due to my projects not needing my attention at the moment, to do the next best thing I could think of.....

Being a Teacher.....!!

Cough, cough.... Well, what do you expect I had the ultimate teaching cheat and I'll be damed if I do not abuse the hell out of it by laying a solid foundation for the realm I would rule in the future.

Military, Medical, Conservatory Of Magical Arts,Astrology..... and most of all my family.....

I totally changed the way magic was viewed, hence strengthening the overall strength of Asgard.

Due to that I was mostly known as The All-Knowing Prince. A title which even though I wouldn't admit, I wear proudly. So I thought why not go to Midgard as well to browse through the knowledge of the Order Of Mystic Arts. 

And no.... I'm not borrowing power by forming contract with realm lords, cough that's for mongrels... I consider that beneath me. But nothing was against me not creating a realm of my own or even conquering one. 

The potential is limitless. I'd have my own realm which I could use like the Odin-Force and I'd give a name like... “Realm Of The Fate Rending Monarch"...... Hmmmm, that's too long and quite a mouthful. 

Nah, I'll think of something when it's time. 

“Yes Father, I'd like to go to Midgard for a while to comprehend more about my Kingship Divinity and gather more knowledge." I replied with a harmless smile on my face

“............"

“............"

“Alright, I hope you know you'd have to sit on this throne one day so I might as well let you have as much fun as you want right now".

“Yes Father, I will".....`If only you knew what this prince had in mind father, if only'

What?.... Did you think I'd just sit on that Throne all day when I become King...... Nahhh. I'd probably die of boredom first. 

Shadow-Clones exist for those kinda things.... Might just trying creating something similar and better. 

------------->o<------------

----->Tonsberg, Midgard<-------

After being beamed down through the bifrost, I set out to find what would be the nearest settlement while changing my aura and and appearance to what I considered normal standards which to common natives was still freakishly handsome, not that he was bothered. The air in the village was weird to say the least, kinda like they were expecting something to just pop and kill them all. 

Could they be deviants?, but the eternals were here about 2 decades ago. An evolving one maybe?.. 

I stopped the nearest man around and asked what was happening and he looked at me like I just told him the sky was falling,“ You're not from around here, are ya?. It's alright, me name's Bjorn and I'm a hunter, me hasn't been able to hunt in the forest because these past few days anyone who goes into the forest to hunt, doesn't return.. So every one is scared".

“My name is Erik, and I'm an adventurer, passing through the settlement", I replied

“Just be careful around lad, and stay away from the woods", he said

Well that pretty much answers it, I want to know what's happening in the forests. Maybe, I'll get some action after all these years. 

Who knows, I better not jinx it. 

--------->o<--------

I'm now standing in the front of a cave with some sort of malevolent aura, but using my 5th magic to divine a minute into the future tells me it's dangerous but a fortuitous encounter. 

I summon my spear a coat myself in its aura, and step in but the moment I did, I could tell I've been cut off from the outside world, kinda what you'd expect from setting foot in another dimension. It only made things much more interesting. 

I found myself in a room with what I could describe as a dark altar in the middle. And it was somehow a gate way between the planet and another realm which is known for devouring worlds and existing beyond time. 

The Dark Dimension....... Dormammu. 

And it seems like his eyes have always been on earth, but luckily he would only be able to send an avatar of himself not in possession of his full power. 

“Another prey has taken the bait, but you seem different. No matter, you would make a perfect vessel for my power. You should be honored mortal". A creepy voice resounded from everywhere in the cave. 

Mortal? Hahaha... Looks like my disguise technique is still capable from deceiving realm lords. I guess I'll just play along. 

“Dormammu, I would be right if I decided you're responsible for the disappearance of the natives around here", I refuted in what could be described as anger. 

“Oh you know this one's name, well that just makes you more interesting. I want your body even more now. The sorcerer who summoned me by opening a doorway between worlds using this altar under the promise of eternal life could hold me from long. You mortals always trying to escape from the inevitable. Now stay still mortal, and let me take over,". As dark clouds giving off a negative energy began to billow around the altar before taking shape of a monstrosity with flaming eyes. 

`Of course it's a soccerer, it always begins with them', I thought as I summon a light sword from the Gate since I decided I wasn't gonna use my full power so as to maintain my anonymity. 

I spun rapidly while slashing with the light sword which kept giving off a sharp but pure sword aura due to my comprehension of the sword concept. 

“What type of weapon is that?", he roared in what I assumed was rage and.... pain? 

I took a step closer deciding to engage him in close combat while my blue battle robes kept blowing without wind. I kept trying to overwhelm me with his form. But for some like me who could see the flaws in everything, just kept manuovering and staying out of reach while planting what I called eyes, at the latest time possible,makimg him much more desperate which means much more mistakes. 

“You will die for that mortal, I shall end your line",he kept roaring in rage. 

Ahhh, what's it with me always pissing off people more powerful than me is it due to my impeccable demeanor......i love being so handsome. 

“Relax mongrel and let this Imperial do you a favor and send you back to your version of hell...... Or your home. 

“Mongrel!!! What's a mongrel?!".... 

“............", This bastard is joking with me......... right? Might as well teach him a lesson. 

“Imperial Monarch's Absolute Seal!!", the seal activated and covered him in a golden dome layered in runes which kept shrinking until nothing more was left of the otherworldly being. 

“Fucking asshole, asking me what a mongrel is..... You're a mongrel dammit", I muttered in righteous anger. 

As for the Sealing arts, it was as a result of compiling different runic 

languages in to one flawless art. It had only one spell and was capable of sealing anything in correspondence to one's strength. 

Which means it's an ever evolving art. 

14