Akimon and His Family
1.7k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Planet name : Horniet

They are called barbarians of the north, they live in northern part of Nonbonk continent.

The barbarians are fearless warriors. They have their own customs. The women are not allowed in war, the men should raise their weapon from the age of seven. They worship the sky as God.

Today in the war, the brothers of destruction died. The brothers of destruction is the title of two famous brothers. Not only the famous brothers, their father too died in the war.

The News of the death of the famous brothers duo spread across the barbarian territories. It also reached their family. The 30+ year old mother, her two daughters- in- law, the 2 granddaughters and her daughter all cried in grief. 

Inside one of the Barbarian towns, a young man is working on his workshop. His name is Akimon. Akimon is 16 year old and the younger brother of a famous barbarian. As a Male, he already participated in war. But not as famous as his brother and also didn't perform well. So he left the army Front and joined the Blacksmith section. He is a little famous as Blacksmith and earns a lot of money. Today he received the news of his father and brothers' death. He is running towards the Hero's Graveyard.

The women in the family are wearing black clothes for mourning. It's a one piece fully covered from neck to toe like dress. They are all crying before 3 dead bodies. Akimon reached the graveyard.

The Warriors and Fighters that died during the War are politely wrapped in a kind of leaves called Coffin, harvested from the sacred mountains and brought to the graveyard to bury them all.

They cried and mourned for the death. The graveyard is also full of people. They came to mourn for their family. Then Akimon buried his father and brothers and erected a stone stele for each.

“Now lets begin, the custom.” Akimon said in a low voice with an expectation.

His mom, 30+ years old, stood above the grave and tightly hugged the stele. His sister who is 12 year old also stood near her father's stele.

His two sisters-in-law, along with their daughters stood near their husband stele respectively. His sister -in - law who married his second brother is 17 year old. And the eldest sister - in - law who married his first brother is a 20+ year old woman. Their daughters are 8 and 9 years old.

“Let's start and soothe the souls of our fathers and brothers,” Akimon said.

He walked towards his father stele, he hugged his mom and kissed her lips in front of everyone. His mom didn't reject him as she responded to the kiss. His tongue entered her mouth as it battled her tongue.

*zii trrr trrr* (Tearing Sound)

He stopped kissing and began to tear her clothes. She is not wearing anything under her dress as two big mounts burst out as he tore the clothes.

*slurp*

He began to taste her bountiful breast. As his tongue with saliva tasted her erected bright red nipple.

“Aan~” The 30+ year old woman moaned as her daughter, daughters-in-law and granddaughters watched them.

Before his Father's grave, Akimon's finger began to play with his mother's pussy.

“You are already WET mother.” He said with a slightly vulgar tone. His mother's face blushed with shame. He removed his dress fully and became naked. He inserted his erected Pillar under her crotch, between the Hot Thighs. The sweet liquid between her legs began to drip even more and wetted his dragon pillar.

His mom stood on her husband's grave, placed her two hands on the stele and bent her body. Her wet dripping pussy and Ass are now twitching as she waits for son to do the deed.

Akimon placed his penis on the top of his mother's pussy as he rubbed it again and again.

“Stop~ Do it Aki..” His mom moaned. Akimon didn't try to postpone anymore as he inserted inside his mom.

“Mom, Aaan~” Akimon moaned, As his Sister, Sisters-in-law and nieces looked at them while making gulping sounds. Some people from the graveyard also peaked at them. 

“Aan , Aaan aaann.. Husband, Are you watching it? You don't have to worry. Our son is taking care of us” His mom moaned as Akimon pistoned his hips, while holding his mom's hips from behind.

Pa pa pa pa

Sound of flesh hitting resonanted, and soon Akimon moaned again.

“Oh Lord Barbaria.. I am going to cum!” Akimon shouted in pleasure..

“Cum inside your motherrrrr!” His mom also cried. 

Goh Goh Goh

Barbarians have unbelievable stamina, strength and lots of baby making loads.

Soon , his mom's pussy began to fill with white semen. He pulled out his dick halfway. The 30+year old mom's pussy is dripping with her son's whitish semen on her husband's grave.

...

“Elder Sister-in-law” Akimon called her affectionately. His Elder sister-in-law flinched. She knew that she was the next, so she placed her hands on her Husband's grave and closed her eyes.

*slap*

Akimon slapped his Elder Sister-in-law's butt. The Sister-in-law gasped. It really hurts.

Akimon then whispered in her ears, “Bitch! Remember how you slapped me when I peeked at your bath. Just wait.”

After that, he skipped her and walked towards his second brother's grave. i.e. towards his second sister-in-law. His second sister-in-law blushed and hugged him. She is short. Unlike the Eldest Sister-in-law. She kissed her little brother-in-law happily. Both tongues kissed, she removed her dress, guided his hands towards her small breast and her small bush.

“Akimon, this time we can do it openly.” She said as she panted openly. Everybody heard her but not surprised except for her 8 year old daughter. She was married to this family when she was 10 and gave birth to one daughter. Her husband doesn't care about sex that much and it was her brother-in-law , who is a year lesser than her, always help her relieve her sexual needs. It all happened when her daughter was born. She was 11 that time. Her husband was not home and her brother-in-law took care of her. To repay him she let her brother-in-law suck her milk. And it led one to another and they always have sex when they where alone.

“Akimon. Lie down. I'll ride you on the Top.” She said as she blushed and pushed him down.

She brought her pussy and inserted it on akimon. 

“Aaan~”, She then stopped and didn't move.

“come here. Little Bun”, She called her daughter over. Her daughter is the exact mini version of her.

“Little bun, come sit on uncle's face.” She said as she removed her dress it made her naked.

“No.. Sis-” Akimon was about to say something but was blocked by a small wet thingy.

“Brother-in-law. Enjoy both mother and daughter.” She smiled as she began to move up and down and said,

“Little bun. Copy me.” 

Her daughter also tried to copy her mother and began to move on her uncle's face.

 “aan~ mom uncle is licking me.. It feels weird! aan~” The little girl moaned. 

 ‎“You are doing a great little bun” Her mom gives a thumbs up.

 ‎“Mom i peed”, The girl's eyes got teary.

 ‎“Aww .. That's not pee. Don't worry. Your uncle loves that.” Her mom blushed. Her daughter is the same as her, and gets wet faster.

“Mother, can I ride that?” The little girl pointed her finger at the place where her mother and uncle connected and asked.

“No. not here.” Her mother winked then she moaned, white liquid poured inside.

“Husband.. Look. Both your Wife and Daughter are happy and safe with your brother. You can rest in peace.” She said as her tongue rolled out.

“Daddy, Little Bun is happy .. aaan uncle!” Her daughter also cried with a moan.

 ‎“My niece tastes like my sister-in-law.” Akimon said to which his sis-in-law blushed.

 ‎He stood and walked towards his elder brother's grave and lied down.

 ‎“Come bitch! Beg me and do your thing.” He shouted at his Eldest sister-in-law.

 She looked at him with a complicated feeling. She actually doesn't hate him. But at the same time she doesn't like him. But today is exceptional. 

 ‎Cursed Women!

 ‎Right. Cursed women are women who lost their husbands. If a woman's husband died before her, it means they are cursed, one that can bring misfortune to the whole family. If another man in the same family didn't take her in (like fucking her before her husband grave and taking her in) then they are said to be cursed and will have bury along side with their husband. If that family has no men, they could seek another family man.

 ‎Eldest sister-in-law looked to the left there is a girl who getting fucked by 5 men at the same time. Her husband died and there is no other man in her family who asked for another family man. All men are sharing her now. She can't ask another family because her family already has a man. With a sigh, with her naked body she knelt before her brother-in-law but didn't beg. She brought her lips towards his lips and began to kiss.

 ‎“You–” Before he could say anything she pushed him against her husband's grave slate and slowly said, “Brother-in-law? Do you really don't want this sister-in-law's body?”

 ‎He gulped. His younger sister-in-law pouted. She knew that Akimon loved his first sister-in-law so much and would easily get seduced by that seductress.

She also took a cowgirl position and slowly inserted it on his penis.

“Brother-in-law!” Her voice was sweet, her eyes were teary. She looked at him and said, “Go on Brother-in-law. My body, lips, my scent, my pussy, my daughter. Everything is yours now.”

She began to move up and down.

He also slowly began to thrust. ‎

Suddenly he shivered, he looked down and saw that his first brother's daughter was licking between the connected part of his penis and pussy. Actually his nieces don't have to do it. But both mothers have schemes in their mind.

When Akimon thrust his hips one last time, the Elder sister-in-law looked up at the sky and shuddered.

At the same time, her vagina tightened, squeezing out all of Akimon's semen.

The ejaculation lasted for several seconds, during which time she remained rigid in an upward position. When the ejaculation was over, she relaxed her whole body and put her weight on Akimon.

She then slowly removed her body from him. There are thick semen smell on air and many semen on his cock. Elder sister-in-law pushed her daughter little. She understood what her mother meant and began to lick his penis to clean.

When his niece was cleaning, he felt chill again, looking down he saw his other niece also joined in the licking. It only made his withered thing erect again.

***

The ritual is over. But they didn't leave. On his father's grave, his mother, his sisters-in-law and nieces are naked and holding down a girl firmly who is struggling.

It's Akimon's sister.

She doesn't need to take the ritual. She is allowed to marry into another family too.. But it doesn't matter now. His brother's wealth and property might be shared with his sister and she can give this as dowry to her future husband. But what if she married her brother.

Akimon's sister is crying. She already has someone she loves. Her whole family is against her.

“I am sorry. I can't let my cute little sister in another man's hand.”

“Brother. No please.”

``Hehe”, He smiled evilly and began to kiss her. Her mother is holding her from behind. Her hands were held by sisters-in-law and nieces. Her brother is now opening her leg wide. His mouth entered her area between her legs.

*slurp*

“Aan~” She moaned.

“As long as you won't cum. I'll agree to the marriage.” When Akimon said that word his sister's eyes had some hope. All the other girls smirked. His second sister-in-law especially knows the power of his tongue.

The non-grassy slit is invaded by a pinky tongue. His sister twitched left and right. Unconsciously in pleasure  her legs wrapped around her brother's head.

“Aaan~”, She let out a moan as she knew she already lost.

They wore other clothes and began to leave. His sister suddenly stopped and looked at a grave. Looking at the name of the grave and relatives he cried loudly.

This is her lover's grave. Her lover's relatives are just his sister. She is crying lonely on her brother's grave. She is unmarried so she is not a cursed girl.

“Brother. Fuck me on his grave. I want him to know that his lover cared for him and did the ceremony for him.” She begged.

Akimon sighed.

Here we go again!

“Aah!” His sister cried. Her hymen broke, this is her first time. After a few thrust Blood and Semen dripped on the grave.

Akimon then brought his penis to the sister of his sister's lover. Her sister understood that he wanted to take her. She has no place to go. So she also got deflowered by him on her brother's grave and followed him.

They headed back home.

*************

   THE END

*************

Side story - 1

«Time skip»

«12 years later»

(Note: Barbarians have more life spans.)

Akimon Residency

Akimon is a full grown man, many little girls are playing around the house. Those are his daughters. Two girls are sucking his dick, there are also white semen on their pussy which means he already did the deed.

“Uncle.” Two of them said when they got facewashed by semen. These are his nieces.

“You girls are natural born blowers”

Two girls giggled as they went out.

At night, Akimon is lying on his bed when two girls enter his room.

“Again?” Akimon asked. Barbarians have huge stamina, and Akimon is a lustful guy. So he is gonna thoroughly ravage these two girls.

“Father,” Two girls said in unison.

'`Huh?” He was surprised because the girls who entered are his two eldest daughters.

One is Sia, who is Daughter and Sister for him. ( Sia's mother is his mother). Another is Tia, who is Daughter and Niece, (Sia's mother is his sister).

Two girls blushed and removed their dress. 

“Father Please” Both girls begged with teary eyes. Due to the love of his daughter (lol nothing like that)..

And they fucked..

Side story - 2 

Another Time Skip

«several years later»

Inside his room, Akimon and his Daughter kola are sitting naked. He thrusted his penis as her hymen broke. She cried out loud, then as time went she began to moan.

“Did you know that your mother is your sister?” Akimon whispered. Her pussy became tight. She likes taboo. She is from earth. She came to this different world where most of the taboos are legal. Her father is the richest barbarian. He has a charm that even she can't resist so she somehow joined in the taboo when her other half sisters were in orgy with her father. She even saw some daughter-in-laws of this family also with her father. The taboo in her world is no taboo. Only taboo is that father's girls are not allowed to touch other men.

Her eyes rolled back as her pussy tightened.

According to her father, her mother is also father's daughter. Also her mother is a half-sister to father.

So she is her father's Daughter, granddaughter, also great granddaughter, since his half-sister is also her sister. He is also a brother to her and Also he is uncle to her. (Because her mother is half-sister to her father)

This kind of Taboo is Mind blowing. When he mentioned it her pussy tightened as she began to move her body even more.

<Lol - Its over>

16