1. Transported Into Another World
72 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

Transported Into Another World

...

Huff huff

Wearing an outfit which enveloped his whole body in the snow-filled land, Alex ran so fast escaping a monster which is pursuing him.

Even with the heavy cold, winter outfit, Alex ran while looking like he wants to cry. His chest feels like burning and his legs is beginning to feel weak and pained but he continued.

"Why the hell am I even here!!!" Alex shouted while feeling aggrieved as the big monster pursued him.

ROOOOAAAAR!!!!

Behind him, a huge wyvern is crawling so fast while pursuing him!

Alex knows that monster!

It's a Tigrex!

A fucking wyvern named Tigrex is pursuing him in this cold snow-filled mountain and he didn't even know how did he get here!

'No no I don't want to die yet!'

'Whoever is the God who drop me in this place, pls I beg you, bring me back!!'

ROOOAAR!!

The Tigrex sped up as Alex shivered from the cold wind the roar bought. 

Glancing at his back in fear, Alex didn't know it when he suddenly stumbled because of a cliff. Rolling down the cliff, the Tigrex followed him while destroying the trees that hinders it from moving forward.

Pak

Alex head hit a stone and he felt his consciousness blurring as his body continued to fall down rolling to the cliff.

Roar!!

Before he even knows it, he was already down the cliff and his rolls stop and the last thing he saw and heard are the shouts of people.

"T....i.....ex!"

"Hel.....youn....an!

The sounds are indescribable but he can conclude what they are saying as he lost consciousness.

...

"....Ah!"

Waking up, Alex shot up from the bed as a hand pushed him back to the bed.

Seeing the hand, Alex look towards the old woman who is pushing his shoulders.

The hunched-back old woman is smiling kindly at him.

"Lay down young man, I recommend you don't move for a week with how severe your body from the wounds you get from falling down on the cliff" The old woman said pushing him down which Alex complied when hearing her word.

He still felt confused and his mind can't still accept what happened and what is happening.

He thought he woke up from his bed but the sight of the old woman splash a bucket of water on his face....

"Haa...." Sighing, Alex stared at the ceiling.

'What will I do from now on...'

...

A week passed and Alex finally accepted what is happening, it was simple actually...

He got transported into another world.

Isn't that amazing?

No, not really.

Alex didn't really like the idea of getting transported into another world and living the life of boredom and hardship.

But he still hope he will have a chance to be transported anyway.

It's not that weird actually.

Anyways, Alex finally know the name of the old woman. Her name is Mary and a little girl sometimes visit the room bringing food, she is the granddaughter of Mary and is named as Mishuli.

Alex explained to the old woman that he lost memories and didn't know what to do, so the old woman visit him every afternoon telling him stories, how the world look, monsters and naturally adventurers.

Alex plans to pay the old woman some money later after he got a job but the old woman refused and says that he can visit anytime.

Of course, Alex knows it's a show of goodwill and he will never visit this place again without giving gifts.

He's not that shameless.

Now that he knows the world, Alex finally concluded that he got transported in a world similar yet at the same time not similar to the Monster Hunter game he played on Earth.

The reason is because there are different races in this world, like dwarf, elf, demons, beastmans and demi-humans.

Alex asked what the races looks like and the old woman explained to him what they look like.

First, the dwarves, they are the same on what he thought, burly and small.

Second are the elves, the tree-huggers who have tall body and long ears.

Third are the demons who looks like humans but have horns, wings and their appearance depends on what clan they are.

Next are the beastmans or the Lizardman, Orcs, Werewolves, etc. They are called beastmans because they are Humanoid beasts.

The last is demi-humans which is you know, Catkins! Dogkins! And more more more!

'I wanna see them one day!'

Feeling excited, Alex stretched out his muscles and got out of the bed. Although he feels better now, his body still ache and his head still has a big wound.

Walking down the stairs, he greeted Mary who is cooking something in the kitchen before opening the door outside.

Mary is a village chief, that's why he didn't need to work much and her only job is to maintain the village safety.

Sniffing the warm air outside, Alex got out and saw people wearing armors and people walking around.

At the left of his view, he saw a place bustling with people and is probably a market.

Alex grins when he saw the armors of the the people walking. He already decided he will become an adventurer and someday in the future his armor will probably look more powerful and cool than theirs.

"Oh hello mister Alex" A small voice of a voice greeted him.

A little girl with black hair and eyes wearing a black t-shirt and a brown denim short is standing beside her.

Glancing to the right where he heard the word, Alex smiled and ruffles the girl's hair.

"Good morning Mishuli" Alex greeted.

"Are you leaving now mister Alex?" Mishuli asked while removing Alex hand.

"Ah no not yet, I will register in the guild first then take a quest and go rent a room on a tavern after I got the money" Alex answered while looking thoughtful.

"But I don't think a low level quest will even give you the sufficient money to even rent the cheapest room in a tavern...." Mishuli said looking at Alex worriedly.

"Hm... That's right but I will go and complete a group of quest probably....." Alex answered while sweat dripping in his forehead.

"You know mister Alex, you didn't need to worry about staying for a few more weeks because we already said we didn't mind"

"But still..." Alex hesitated.

"Mishuli!" A voice inside called, it's Mary.

"Yes Lola?" Mishuli asked and Mary said she needs help.

Mishuli calls her Grandma, Lola, probably a word that means grandmother here.

Opening the door to go inside, Mishuli stops and stared at Alex.

"Mister Alex, just come here later if you didn't have enough money okay?" She said smiling then she opened the door and went inside.

Alex sighed then he started to walk away towards the place where Mary pointed where the guild was. He will just register himself as an adventurer, get quests, then come back at the village chief house and eat, then continue to go and do whatever is on the quest he picked up.

Shaking his head, Alex finally arrived at the Guild where adventurers come and leave.

'Well what kind of quests will I get?'

1