Welcome!
137 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before I start, I welcome you all to the actual rewrite of Zenar 24! Yep, that's right, this is a rewrite! Zenar 24 is my most famous story on Webnovel, and was my biggest focus years ago. Then, I had amnesia and couldn't remember how it went. I also lost interest in it when I started working on The Princess And Her Warmonger.

However, due to the story still getting attention, a promise, and because I feel like it, I am now bringing Zenar 24 back. If you want to read the old version, go to Webnovel or search for the old version, which doesn't have all the chapters, posted here. With all that said, I will now begin thy working. Hope you all enjoy!

 

For returning fans, yes, this shall still be the same cute yet disturbing story with the crazy viewpoint of Ava remaining the same and everything. For new people, expect quite the bit of gore and a bit of a weird perspective when it comes to Ava's point of view. Since she lacks common sense, her memories, and has the mind of a child, she doesn't know quite a bit of words. You'll see what I mean.

Ya Ready?
  • Yes! Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do something else! Votes: 1 6.7%
Total voters: 15
5