Chapter 3 The Master’s Return
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 The Master's Return

 

 

S felt cold, he felt pain, hate, lust, and every dark feeling in between, emanating from the lady in grey. She slides down the railing ever so elegantly, her silver hair flutters as she slides down. The lady in grey smiles at S, her smile holds a darker intent than just a normal smile. Something burns into his chest, spreading to his neck. S claws at his neck, feeling of someone choking you with all their might, trying to get words out, his words come but the voice is not his.

Lady in grey: "Help, anyone please, is that what you were trying to say, sorry just feel it for a lit bit longer."

S looked at Rex, Rex watched him and sat there cold and stone-faced. The Monster looked up staring her down, the fear he felt started coming from the lady herself and not from the others. The Monster's voice began speaking, S had no control over his words, the words were said in a deep dead voice.

Monster: "You dare hurt me, Worm."

The elegance in the lady's voice has disappeared, the Monster's voice had her taken aback.

Horrified woman: "I'm sorry master, it was the only way to bring you out."

She kneeled bowing her head, her hands trembled just from hearing his voice. The Monster was in control, the fire turned blue and a light in his skeleton eyesocket flickered blue.

Monster: "I do not care about your forgiveness, I only care that you follow my commands."

S's body grew to a size of a burly man, the armor grew with his body, the red pigment of his centurion armor faded to black. A black smoke emanated from the Monster while he kneeled. Metal spikes grew from the shoulders of the armor, the blue fire spread, burning away the human side of S. Fire poured out the other cheek constantly like waves from a river, the Monster's transformation was complete. He stands, his height towered all, the voice of a broken man shakes the bowing woman.

Monster holding a low frequency in his voice: "Servant, where are my other minions."

She flinched as he spoke, S could see she had bad experiences with people.

Woman in grey: "They are all long dead, two heroes killed them all, they go by the name Draco and Zero."

The Monster's flame grew bright and wild, it frightened the lady to her very core. He power walked up to his stairs with his back facing her.

Monster tilted his head letting one eye stare at her while his back faced her: "And who are you and why have you summoned me."

She stayed quiet, he grew furious with her silence, storming towards her with a towering presence. Holding his claw out about to grab her by the neck, he stops himself only getting in her face.

Monster raising his voice: "Why don't you answer!"

The lady ducks her head lower as she cowers in fear. She slowly looks up at him, she sees a skeleton that has blue flames erupting out of his cheeks.

Woman quivering: "I-I am a dreg, a race that feeds on bad emotions, and I-I-I summoned you for I have heard tales of your great triumphs."

*Huff, he turns his back, thinking about what is next to come.

Monster holding superiority over her: "I doubt you know what you are getting into summoning me. Fine, Dreg, you have bought yourself some time."

The Monster struts up the stairs: "Go find me an army."

He walks away leaving her to her own devices.

S had front row seats to a show he didn't want to watch but could do nothing to stop it. He felt constricted to the point that he felt paralyzed from the waist down. 

S to himself: "I, have to, escape!"

Monster: "There is no use, this is my body now."

S rebelled against the monster: "Like hell it is!"

Chains entangled him while he sat in an empty void looking in on the world as he slowly loses grip on time.

S speaks quickly: "Wait!"

The rapidly closing window to the outside stops, a silence lingers for a second too long.

Monster's voice echos in the void: "What boy."

Sweat streaks down his face but keeps his poker face on: "I want to know the man who's sharing my body."

Monster grunts: "Hmm, Asmodeus, now say goodbye boy."

S snaps at him: "It's rude to not ask someone their name before killing them!"

Asmodeus loses his patients in a flash not noticing S lighting a flame behind his back: "Why would I want to know a bug's name!"

The metal chains start heating up to a red-yellowish color.

S buys time: "I am only trying to get to know about my body snatcher."

The flames prove hotter than the chains can handle, melting them, the chains fall from his body promoting S to throw a ball of fire at the opening.

S: "Die monster!"

Traveling at high speeds, the ball falls short due to the lack of magic put into it. S grunted in fury seeing his plan fail means that his plan for revenge will never come to fruition, hyperventilating, tears balling up as he hold out his hand forming a ball that made nothing but dark essences, a black ball of the abyss. 

The dreg shutters with ecstasy, eating the emotion like a box of chocolates. His emotions echo out of the big skeleton filling the dreg full of delight, she shimmies to the door breathing hard from too much excitement. Rex twists the doorknob for her as if saying you are free to go. 

Asmodeus freezes at the top of the staircase, his undivided attention on S.

S speaking under his breath: "No, no, it is not over, I will not waste my chance at revenge."

Asmodeus catches his words: "I don't think you have a choice boy."

The ghastly ball solidifies itself, emanating a dark aura, S's eye fades out as he loses his mind from the very thought of losing his chance at revenge. A boy floats there, holding onto a ball that looks like nothing special, Asmodeus forms his body in the void to take a closer look at the boy and his creation. Asmodeus pry his hands open taking the ball out of his hand.

Asmodeus analyzes it: "A dark magic ball, I guess the boy is not all heart after all, maybe I can use him, but his affinity for magic must be low to nothing if this is what it takes to make him pass out."

Asmodeus underhands the ball tossing it a small distance away from him, hitting an invisible floor, the ball opens a powerful vacuum pulling Asmodeus in. He catches himself, barely able to stand against the pull of the dark abyss S made. S slowly drifts towards the magic black hole.

Asmodeus catches him: "Not on my watch."

The magic starts to die out after ten seconds until it finally dispersed, S floated there as Asmodeus gathered his thoughts on the boy.

Asmodeus: "You will make a great servant."

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f417a506f75516f514650716b64513d3d2d313134363438313530312e313665313933343832303531616335313838363436363932383230332e6a7067

 

The moon watches the mansion as the night goes on, waiting for S to step out into the night light. A long journey for S has begun and it is going to be a dark one.

 

 

 

 

0