Chapter 1
17 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watched the scene in front of me. Two lovers fighting over a girl. Personally I think she would be more attracted to me. The girl stood in front of the crowd overlooking the fight. Her eyes switched from boy to boy. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a low ponytail, her eyes were crystal blue, she wore sneakers with her skirt and tee shirt, freckles dotted her tan skin and you could she her blue braces peeking out as she bit her lower lip. I sighed and walked over to the boys.

"Will you quit it already? Like fucking God. Out of all the things you fight over, a girl?!" I roll my eyes, "Not to mention that you're doing a horrible job at it."

One of the boys look up and stared at me, clear anger in his eyes.

"Looks like someone is mad huh?" I snickered, "Try me. I dare you."

The boy lurched forward and I moved to the side with a smirk,

"Too slow."

He grabbed for my hair. I grab his hand and twisted,

"Too greedy."

I pushed down and slammed him hard into the concrete. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear,

"Too weak."

I let go and faced the other boy. He was crawling backwards, terror showing on his blood drained face. I raised my eyebrows and rubbed my hands together. He squeezed his eyes shut and I turned away from him. I faced the even larger crowd and frowned.

"Scram!" I yelled at them.

The crowd instantly was gone. Soda cans littered the floor and a couple of wrappers. I yawned then glanced at the girl that had been watching from before. She was still there.

"You have a death wish or somethin?" I narrowed my eyes and shoved my hands in my jean pockets.

"How did you do that . . . ?" The girl muttered.

"They're weak. It's not that hard."

"Can you teach me?" She asked.

I paused for a moment, looked her up and down and then laughed, "Teach? What, a pathetic girly girl like you?" I laughed again.

"I'm not pathetic!" The girl shot at me.

"Sure." I paused and glanced at the now unconscious guy laying next to me, "What's your name kid?"

"Annebelle." She smiled.

"First of all, if you ever don't want to be called girly or pathetic again, quit smiling." Sternly I added, "Especially at me." I paused, "Second of all, your name."

"What's wrong with my name?" She asked.

"Annebelle? What kind of a name is that?! One for a little bitch that's what!" I walked up to the girl, "You listen here Annabelle," I said the name in pure disgust, "You have to stop asking stupid questions and you are to listen to me." I so badly wanted to slap her. 

She nodded.

"Now. Let's change this name of yours . . . How about . . . Lynx?"

Annebelle nodded, "Lynx. I like that."

"No. No you don't."

"What do you mean? I mean I do-"

Announcement

"No! You don't! You will not like anything if you are to be like me! If you are to be so fucking strong that even the stupid jocks are scared of you!" I rubbed my right temple, "You are going to be one heck of a handful, aren't ya?" I glanced back at the unconscious guy, "He'll be waking soon. Let's go."

"Can't you just punch him again if he does?"

"If I'm not in a serious conversation with a person and I'm not able to stop talking to move, then yes. But it's not like that in this case. So let's go."

"Really? Didn't think that'd be a rule . . ." Lynx muttered to herself.

Announcement

"Well it is. No matter what you think." I turned, "Meet back here. Midnight." 

"Midnight?! Why so-" Lynx began.

I glared at her.

"I mean . . . alright . . . that's sounds good." She was about to smile then didn't and just looked down at her feet. 

"See you then." I turned and went into the forest.

Lynx called after me. I ignored her.

"TRY NOT TO DIE WELL I'M GONE!" I yelled. 

I snickered and headed towards my gang's base. 

4