Chapter 3: Unexpectedly Happened
152 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After eating with his family the king and queen, He returned to his royal room and laid on his bed with his book.

 

"Whooo... it's hard to eat with the king, my father, in front of me... and I didn't even enjoy my food, and the taste of food vanished in my mouth... but my mother, the queen, eats calmly."

 

"Sigh... the ethics in this world make it difficult for me to be a royal crown prince. Despite the fact that I am relieved that I completely understand the royal family's ethics."

 

While saying He took some rest, but after that, he was supposed to go back to the library to meet his new royal tutor within forty minutes to study. When Arthur turned five years old, a tutor appeared out of nowhere because his mother, the queen, had hired a royal tutor for Arthur, even though he didn't need one because he already knew about the world of Annegus and others, which is why he only accepted one royal tutor.

 

As a result, Arthur had no choice but to accept his mother, the queen's conditions, even though he wanted to make an excuse for not needing a royal tutor, but doing so would only make the situation worse.

 

"For now let's sleep..."

 

◇ ◇ ◇

 

After forty minutes, his maid Rane soon called for him for a new royal tutor, and then he heard the footsteps on the outside of his door.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

[Your Highness, Royal Prince, it's time for your tutor may I enter?] Rane said while knocking on the door.

 

Arthur opened his eyes slowly, still blurry with sleep. At the sound of knocking, Arthur yawned and stretched before adjusting himself.

 

"It's a good nap, yawn...You may enter now, Rane." (Arthur)

 

Once the order was received, Rane, who was wearing a maid uniform, entered.

 

[Your Highness, Royal prince, your new royal tutor is waiting for you.] Rane nods while saying.

 

Even though she was a maid, she was still young; she was the same age as me, when I was still alive in my previous world, and she wore no makeup, but she had a graceful and beautiful appearance and sharp features. For the past five years, she has been the one taking care of me. She even helped me to learn about this world.

 

At first glance, one would think that she was no different from any other woman. At least, that is what they would think until they averted their gazes from her magnificent chest, which seemed as heavy as a mountain, and she was also a shy-girl when we first met at the royal backyard, while I was lying down and resting on the grass ground.

 

"I understand..." Arthur stood up and stretched his two hands, yawning once more.

 

[Hehehe...Your Highness, royal princes, you still look sleepy, but you also look so cute.]

 

Rane said, while she was simply teasing Arthur, the royal prince.

 

"Is that so?... Well, you're right; I'm still sleepy because I'm too tired to go on about that new royal tutor, whose teaching is a nightmare." (Arthur)

 

Rane surprised After Arthur said to her.

 

[Y-your H-Highness. Royal Prince You can't say that in front of your new royal tutor because the queen will be furious.] (Rane)

 

"I understand..."

 

Rane she's changed the royal prince Arthur's clothes in order for him to appear completely respectable in front of the new royal tutor.

 

"You can go now and also prepare a tea for the royal tutor, and I will be there. I just need to bring my book." (Arthur)

 

[Okay, Your Highness, I will prepare right away. I will be waiting at the library.] Rane nods at him and leave at the room.

 

With that thought, Arthur picked up his book and went toward the place.

 

◇ ◇ ◇

 

[ Royal Library ]

 

[Hmm...Your late... Your Highness, royal crown prince.]

 

H-Huh? It's just three minutes had passed and I'm late for that?

 

When I entered the royal library, I tried to look at Rane, but she only nodded at me with a sign of apology.

 

Arthur hid his actual expression and approached as nicely as possible. Arthur's expression didn't look good, but no one had noticed it. Even the Royal tutor.

 

"M-My apologise..."

 

But he couldn't help but nod as he looked at the royal tutor, who was on his front, facing him after pushing away a mountain of homework on his first day.

 

He was a new royal tutor to Arthur as well as a famous royal tutor in the Kingdom of Kraxuris. His reputation is for being a harsh tutor. Even if you are from a noble family or a royal, it will not affect him because his goal is to act as a royal teacher. That's why Arthur did not want to attend his class, and he even picked the wrong tutor. He was Jerald Zake, from the Marguise family.

 

Jerald, seemingly observing his reaction to his declaration, asked with a bewildered face and serious face.

 

[Hmm...You do not seem very interested in studying? What is the problem?] (Jerald)

 

"No way! I'm interested in studying; it's just that I was thinking that I couldn't focus on studying today. and I already know all about what you are going to teach me." (Arthur)

 

[Hmm... but what can we do? We cannot take the risk of lacking an heir should anything happen to you. In fact, you should have already been studying, even if you are already aware of the importance of studying, which is why I decided to assist you in your awakening as a royal crown prince of the Kingdom Kraxuris.]

 

Well, even though he was a harsh tutor, he was still not wrong. And the fact that I was the last heir of the kingdom of Kraxuris means I'm the royal crown prince. Jerald was also worried about me, because if anything happened to me, the kingdom of Kraxuris would fall into turmoil and the other greedy aristoracts would fight for the throne.

 

[Your Highness, Royal crown Prince. this is my first time saying this, but let me apologize to you... it's just that you are the royal crown prince, the oldest and only son of the king and queen. I hope you understand me. What exactly do I mean] Jerald nod at Arthur while saying to him.

 

And then Arthur smiled gently on his face. And he suddenly laughed.

 

"Pffftt..Hahaha..."

 

Jerald raised his head with an embarrassed face and looked at Arthur's face.

 

[Y-You Highness?] (Jerald)

 

"Please accept my apologies too...Because I'm wrong about you being a harsh royal tutor and you are still holding back and hiding your kindness." (Arthur)

 

[Ah!! You are wrong about that, Your Highness, Royal Crown Prince. I'm not a harsh tutor; it's just that they're scared of me while I'm teaching noble children like you.] (Jerald)

 

"Well, based on your appearance, you definitely have a scary face. But I'm glad that you are worried about me. Not as a tutor, but as a citizen of Kraxuris's Kingdom. Thank you. Teacher. Arthur said with a gentle smile while looking at Jerald.

 

[Eh?... No, no. I'm the one who is thankful to you, your Highness.]

 

"Oh, Is that so? Well, thank you... Then, I hope you can guide me in the future. When I have a problem." (Arthur)

 

Then, Jerald suddenly bowed to Arthur and then,

 

"Your Highness--No, Crown Princes of the Kingdom of Kraxuris From now on, I will be your subject and servant until you become King of the Kraxuris Kingdom." (Jerald)

 

"Eh!? W-Wait... Wha-What are you doing? Stand up. It's embarrassing. Don't bow to me." (Arthur)

 

Jeral raised his head, and he looked at Arthur with a solemn expression in his eyes after what Arthur had said to him.

 

Eeeh... What I did to him compelled him to bow to me, and he also desired to become one of my followers. But his face and his expression to me, it's definitely serious about what he said.

 

'I don't care anymore. I don't want to decline him because...'

Arthur uses his skill "appraisal" to look at his ability.

----------------------------------------------

《STATUS》

Name: Jerald Zake 

Gender : Male 

Age: 25 years old 

《TITLE》

▪Marguise Zake Family

▪Royal Tutor

《ABILITY》

▪Srategist S+ 

▪Physical Strength B+

▪Physical Speed B+ 

《MAGIC》

▪Fire Magic B+  

▪Water Magic A+ 

----------------------------------------------

'--- I can see his ability, that he was a good strategist, and that he would be a big help in the future.' Arthur murmured to himself.

And then Arthur approached him, and he pointed his right hand into his head, and then,

 

"I understand... I am Crown Prince Arthur Nicholas. I give you my blessing and you will become my followers until the life and death." (Arthur)

 

[Thank you so much, Your Highness...] Jerald said while nods to him.

 

◇ ◇ ◇

 

At the royal crown prince royal room, Arthur laid down on his bed and then,

 

"Sigh... I think that there are so many things that happened today. Also, it happened, unexpectedly, that Jerald suddenly became my follower. I'm just his student, and now he's become my servant." (Arthur)

 

"I wonder what I'm going to do in the next day... Well... for now....~~~" He suddenly sleep while thinking what's he next to do.

6