Chapter 1 opening sign to the red dust fairy
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Northern Dipper Star, Northern Domain Ye Family, Heavenly Emperor Palace.

Above the lofty and majestic roof of the Heavenly Emperor Palace, clouds covered the sky, and the illusory golden true dragon rushed upwards, illuminating the dark night of the entire Northern Domain.

Inside the Heavenly Emperor Palace, many of the Ye family's great figures were eagerly awaiting, their eyes red with anticipation as they looked at the newly born baby.

Yes, the Ye family, as a desolate ancient family, the wife of the former family head, Ye Jingxian, who had been pregnant for ten years, finally gave birth to the child in front of her, who was named by his father, who had been missing for five years - Ye Xuan.

But at this moment, the clan elders could hardly conceal the disappointment on their faces.

"Golden dragon rushing to the sky, such a huge vision, how can it be a mortal body? My Ye family is a desolate ancient family, there was a great emperor born ten thousand years ago, how could the descendant be a mortal body?" A clan elder muttered, his words full of disbelief.

An old man with white hair sighed and said, "It's only a mortal body... There has never been a mortal body in the history of my Ye family! We are at least descendants of great emperors... Tong Gu, this grandson of yours..."

The old man who was called Tonggu, with his eyes rounded in disbelief, just stared deadly at Ye Xun, his gaze burning.

However, at this moment, the object of the people's long panting and complaining, Ye Xun, was a bewildered look.

In his previous life, he was just a high school student, on his way home, he met a monk begging for alms, Ye Xun saw the monk poor, so he gave him some money.

Unexpectedly, the monk actually frowned and shouted that his life expectancy was only 16 years old.

Ye Xun since he did not believe, and then a construction site accident, he appeared here, but also became a baby.

From the words of those old men, he deduced that his birth Ye family was a desolate ancient family, famous and powerful in the Northern Region.

"So illustrious birth, yet my physique is only a mortal body?" Ye Xun murmured in his heart.

Suddenly, an icy prompt sounded in his heart.

"Ding, congratulations to the host for awakening the sign-in system!"

"Ding, birth location Heavenly Emperor Palace, is it signed in?"

Ye Xun's heart was stunned.

"Sign in!" He secretly recited.

"Ding, congratulations to the host, successful sign-in, received a nine-star absolute reward, a pair of Red Dust Immortal Body."

The moment the system beep sounded, Ye Xun's body emitted a burst of white light, floating out of the world and remaining independent.

Suddenly, a huge aura awakened from him, and a vague figure loomed up.

"That's! That is my Ye family ancestor, Ye Tiandi!" The old man with white hair said the identity of the figure, causing shock.

"What? It's actually Ye Tiandi, but why is it appearing on my grandson!" Ye Tonggu was even more shocked and shouted in spite of his image.

This was too shocking, Ye Tiandi was a figure from a million years ago, who crushed all the ages, swept away the forbidden zone, crushed his contemporaries and became emperor.

It is said that when he became an emperor, there was another great emperor of the same generation, but he broke the shackles of that great emperor and crushed all the dao, and when he was alive, the seven forbidden areas were active, and when he ascended to immortality, all the forbidden areas were swept away!

This kind of person, how not to let people admire, and he is the ancestor of their Ye family, however, after the immortal no longer heard from, and even many people believe that the legendary Ye Tiandi also can not match the passage of time, sitting dead.

But now, he has appeared in Ye Xun's body!

Ye Xun at this moment only feel a huge, like a vast ocean like can not know the depth of the breath rushing in his body, he could not help but cough up, this breath is really too dominant.

He felt that his organs and lungs were going to be shattered by it, and this breath was integrated into his five organs, and he was coughing desperately at this moment, trying to cough out that terrible breath.

However, after a few seconds, the violent, unholy feeling disappeared and only comfort remained.

He also felt that all five organs in his body opened a golden door, the door inside but could not see through what it was, but gave a very mysterious feeling.

At this moment, born with a vision, the storm clouds stirred.

Hundreds of fire-red phoenixes' silhouettes, flashing red, reflecting the whole sky into bright red, they chirped in unison, their cries shattered the sky, making space and time shake.

This obvious change shocked the entire North Star, and many powerful and terrifying existences turned their eyes to the North Domain and to the Ye family.

"The place they are looking at is definitely the Northern Domain Ye Family, what's going on? What kind of physique is this true dragon child of the Ye family that was conceived for ten years?

Even if it is that Ten Thousand Ancient Immortal Body, Chaos Body, Cang Tian Hegemony Body is born, it will not have this kind of vision!"

"Hundred phoenixes, this level of vision is never recorded in history books, could it be .... Could it be that Ye Tiandi has revived?"

"Never possible, if it is the heavenly emperor, we will have detected, although this vision is powerful, but must be the birth of the Ye family juniors born, for the time being is not enough to worry about, genius more, not become the way to end up as ants."

Many names called out can shake the world's voice in the air fierce discussion, all the ancient forces, desolate ancient families, immortal imperial dynasties of the terrifying existence in awe, even, even the ancient supreme in the forbidden land were alarmed.

This kind of vision, even the great emperor reincarnation is only this!

And at this moment, a group of clan elders inside the Heavenly Emperor Palace who were used to seeing big scenes were frozen in place, unable to speak.

"Haha! Although this child is a mortal body, yet the Heavenly Emperor has appeared, could it be that the Heavenly Emperor has a spirit to protect our clan? My grandson Ye Xun has the qualifications of a great emperor!" After a long time, Ye Tonggu laughed out loud.

This Ye Tonggu is the elder of the Ye family, and his power is astounding, and he is considered a big man in the Northern Region, but at this moment, he was laughing like a madman without regard to his image.

Ye Xun heard this incomparably familiar words and gave himself a sweat.

"Great, if it's really the reincarnation of the Heavenly Emperor, the emperor's path will be opened in this world, and my Ye family can compete for the emperor's position in the first world!" A highly respected old man exclaimed.

"Good, that buried emperor ancient country mocked my Ye family's young generation no one, out of a celestial body Gu Yao Yang, and then repeatedly provoked my Ye family, overrate to shake the tree, ridiculous not to measure yourself!

If this heavenly emperor reappears, protect the information out of my clan, I'm afraid they have to eat it not to swallow." A clan elder mockingly said.

Although the Ye family is a desolate ancient family, however, because the Ye Heavenly Emperor is too strong, sweeping away all the forbidden areas, so the forbidden area supreme later became hostile, suppressing the Ye family.

However, the Ye family is after all the descendants of the Heavenly Emperor, there are several Ye Tiandi period of the old friends dust in the Ye family, deterring the forbidden areas, so that the forbidden areas of the supreme dared not act rashly.

But all the world's enemies, is ultimately a hidden danger.

"Boom!"

In Ye Xun's mind, such a voice suddenly resounded, then his breath climbed, and within the golden door among the five organs, an immense and incomparable immortal Qi burst out, sweeping through the entire Heavenly Emperor Palace.

"This! He has actually opened the five viscera and lungs and reached the Tong Shen realm!" A clan elder marveled.

Even the most powerful and gifted heavenly pride would have to reach this realm after two years.

However, at this moment, Ye Xun was born only ten minutes ago...

They are a little numb, this heavenly emperor blessed child, actually this kind of demon! Not to mention the others, even their ancient well of the heart have set off waves of shock, think they really live to the dog in this life.

"It is said that Ye Tiandi is also a mortal body, but eventually created the Heavenly Emperor's Fist, the creation of the ancient sacred body of the desert, the force of ten thousand bodies to prove the dao on earth." Ye Tonggu simply can't stop laughing.

He seemed to think of the scene when his grandson became an emperor, suppressing the forbidden zone and destroying the ancient kingdom of the buried emperor.

Not to mention this grandfather, even the person in question, Ye Xun himself, smacked his lips.

He has such an unbelievable sign-in system, how else can others live?

Just when Ye Xun was thinking about whether he would be isolated because he was too strong, another voice sounded in his mind.

"Ding, the new check-in location has been refreshed."

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on ko-fi

0