Chapter 0: Prologue
711 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Kento. I was an average 17-year-old boy with many dreams and goals. However, for my drug addict father, who would act like drugs were his dream lover, and my whore of a mother who would spread her legs for any amount of money, all my goals and dreams remained unfilled. 

My daily life only consisted of me waking up to my dad shouting nonsense in the living room while my mother moans of pleasure from the room next to mine. 

It was all the same until yesterday that is. Yesterday, when I went out for a stroll, a strange thing happened...a thing that changed my life forever.

It was around the time of dusk when the sky was painted orange with the rays of the setting sun when the 'strange' thing happened. 

I was out in the streets casually listening to music all the while drinking some coke. A light breeze was brushing off my face when suddenly, the world around me turned black. Like literally everything, the light pole, the small street, the houses, the people...everything turned black. 

I was in an unknown black hollow space with nothing around me. I was scared and tried to shout for help. However, no one was there to help me or listen to my cries.

I was an ordinary teenager before, so the fear of death was evident in my mind. I started to cry all the while shouting for any help that was to come. My voice turned hoarse from shouting and my eyes looked bloodshot from all the strain on my eyes and body.

I stayed in that manner while crying and shouting for God knows how long. 

If someone from Earth were to see his condition, they would faint on the spot. The scene of a young teen in an endless black space with bloodshot open eyes crying blood tears, his clothes messed up, his hands clutching his hair and pulling his hair so hard that scalp began to peel off and blood began to flow and his hoarse voice shouting for help, all the horror movies on Earth would pale in comparison to this scene. 

After God knows how long, I finally stopped shouting and I gradually lost all the energy in my body.

'Is this it? Is this the end?' Such thoughts began to stir in my mind. I was slowly losing consciousness and my body was slowly starting to disappear. 

"Heh, my life was miserable till the end..."

However, he did not know that his death was only the new start of his magical journey.

__

Next Chapter: [I'm a...Dragon!?]

21