Ochako and Mina
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade and Ochako made sure to "clean themselves up" before they decided to leave the beach and go back and rinse themselves. Though when they were just passing the pool area, they stopped when he saw some of his friends helping the staff with the cleaning, but they also noticed that the pool looked empty. After asking what happened, they learned that Bakugo misinterpreted the diving contest and used his quirk that made a huge mess around here.

Luckily, before the hotel staff were deeply upset by the disaster, Iida stepped in and convinced them that they're gonna make it up to them by cleaning everything, despite the whole class protesting against it.

"Bakugou… Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Wade scolded the explosive guy with his arms crossed.

"Shut up! It's not my fault they never told me what I was supposed to do in this stupid game!" Bakugo retorted, though deep down he felt embarrassed that he got in trouble that almost got his friends kicked out of the hotel because of him.

"If you didn't know the rules, why didn't you even ask us in the first place!" Kaminari snapped as he tried to rinse the mop inside the bucket.

"Whatever, just bring me a mop already, someone!" Bakugo growled before stomping away.

"I don't know why I even bother…" Wade sighed exasperatedly while rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

"Anyway, do you guys need some help?" Ochako asked out of kindness.

"Oh, that won't be necessary, man. We got this under control. You guys just came back from the beach, right? I wish I was there!" Kirishima said with a reassured toothy grin. "If you're looking for the rinsing showers, they're right on this side." He pointed with his finger at a pathway at the end of the swimming pool area.

"Thanks, but after that, we'll help you out so we can continue with our summer fun." Wade insisted before he and Ochako made their way to the shower stalls.

"Hey, has anyone seen Mina?" Ojiro asked whilst looking around when he noticed Pinky wasn't found anywhere.

"I thought she was with you just moments ago. Ribbit." Tsuyu said plainly, although also confused.

"Ugh! I swear to God, if she decided to leave us with this mess, she's gonna get it now." Jiro grumbled as she continued mopping one spot.

Momo, on the other hand, did see where Mina went. While everyone was distracted, Mina followed Wade and Ochako from behind. However, she didn't say anything because she already knew what Mina was plotting this time, and that made her flush her face that she thought it would be best to leave her be. So she remained silent as she continued cleaning the floor like nothing.


Wade and Ochako stopped right in front of the shower room's entrance with two separate sections. One on the right is for the Men and the left side is for the Ladies. But coincidentally, the structure was completely empty, which was the reason why they hesitated to go on.

"Um… You can go ahead and take the Ladies' room. I think we both had enough fun for today, didn't we?" Wade suggested as he chuckled sheepishly. It was clear that he wanted to take Ochako with him so they could have a more intimate moment, but he didn't want to pressure her into taking more risk of doing it in a public space.

"Actually, I was wondering if we could take a shower together…" Ochako replied with a heavy blush adorning her cheeks, inching closer to him until her breasts pressed against his pecs.

Wade almost let out an aroused gasp before looking down and saw her hand rubbing across his crotch, prompting him to grow an erection again. He also noticed Ochako was rubbing her thighs together. He could hardly believe it, he was literally screaming inside his head once he realized she wanted more. Just how could she let her libido come back after the intense lovemaking at the beach?

His thoughts broke out when Ochako began groping around his bulge, making him hiss through his gritted teeth before gazing back at her. Ochako stared lecherously at him as she was trying to get an answer out of him.

"Why you…" Having enough of her teasing, Wade pushed her into the men's room and pinned her against the tiled wall. Ochako let out a yelp and before she could make a comment, he crashed his lips against hers.

"Mhhhmmmmm!" Ochako moaned into his mouth, without resisting as she let her Spider boyfriend pillage every inch of her mouth with his tongue.

At the same time, Wade reached out with his hand and began fondling one of her breasts, eliciting another moan from Ochako as she placed her hand on top of his to feel more of his strong hand.

"Well, well… Aren't you two very naughty?"

A familiar female voice caught them by surprise before breaking the kiss. They turned around and saw Mina standing with an ear-splitting grin. She was wearing her cheetah print bikini with the same pattern as her hero costume.

"M-Mina?! What are you doing here?!" Wade demanded out of embarrassment as Ochako had her face burning in deep red.

"Well… I just thought I could join you guys for a shower. I mean, I need to get this chlorine off my body, you know." Mina responded nonchalantly as she entered the men's room with no hesitation.

"Y-You have a point, but don't scare us like that, for a moment we thought you were someone else." Ochako said with a pout.

"Ooohhh, I'm sorry Ochako, I just couldn't help watching you two kissing each other like that." Mina giggled as she eyed Wade before licking her lips mischievously. "Say Wade, how much do you have left?"

"I'm sorry?" Wade raised an eyebrow, genuinely confused at the question.

Mina rolled her eyes as she restrained a groan. She walked towards him, making him go inside one of the stalls before pressing herself up against him, earning a gasp from the young Spider as she swung her leg around his waist. "You know what I'm talking about, babe. You've been fucking Ochako at the beach, didn't you? How many times did you cum? Think you can keep going for another round with me?" Mina said with a salacious stare as she began fondling his bulge between his trunks, eliciting a groan of arousal from the young man.

"M-Mina!" Ochako cried out with an upset look, not because she was shocked to see Mina being indecent around Wade, but rather upset that Mina was purposely taunting her by taking advantage of him.

"Oooohhh~ Looks like your 'little friend' loves the idea." Mina giggled as she felt Wade's erection getting bigger in her hand, completely ignoring Ochako's protest.

"M-Mina… Nngh!" Wade growled, finally giving in to his hormones thanks to Mina's hand stroking his hardness and her bountiful breasts squishing against his chest. But that didn't mean he's gonna just stand there while Mina's teasing him, so he decided to respond by wrapping her arms around her waist, sliding his hands down to her backside before he squeezed down on her supple ass-cheeks.

"Aaahh! Oh yeah! That's the spirit!" Mina laughed before moaning as she felt his strong hands fondling her ass. Unable to resist much longer, she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and then crashed her lips into his for a deep kiss! "Hhhmmmm! Come on! Kiss me! Kiss me~!"

Wade of course was more than happy to comply as he kissed her back, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as Mina didn't put any resistance as she allowed her lover to explore her warm mouth, but that didn't stop her from licking his appendage with her own. His hands kept groping on her pinky buttcheeks that made her squirm in his arms.

Ochako, on the other hand, stomped her feet as she watched them go at it, no doubt feeling jealous to see Mina stealing all the fun. However, she refused to just stand and watch.

While Wade was busy tongue-kissing with Mina, he heard the sound of naked footsteps thudding near him, before opening his eyes and saw Ochako approaching with a cute pouty face. Before he would try to say something to her, Ochako also clung to his side with her heaving breasts pressing firmly against him.

"It's not fair, Mina! We made an agreement that we would share!" Ochako shouted indignantly, although she couldn't help but blush when her boob flesh was rubbing against Mina's chest.

"Oh I know that, I was just messing with you! Geez, you're so easy to play with!" Mina laughed after breaking the kiss to give Ochako a teased look. The gravity girl puffed out her cheeks while glaring at her, clearly not amused by her jokes while they're having a very intimate moment.

"Um… girls?" Wade started to feel awkward as he could notice Mina and Ochako were locking gazes at each other. He didn't mind if they would have some sort of rivalry together, but he didn't want this whole relationship to become like those annoying clichés from the anime.

Before he could try to calm things down, Ochako turned back to him before grabbing his face and pulled him down to her, capturing his lips with her own that took him by surprise. Nevertheless, he kissed her back while using his other hand to grope on her ass as well, now both his hands were full of buttcheeks.

Mina giggled as she found alluring watching Ochako and Wade twirling their tongues together. "I guess I shouldn't ruin your moment. Although…" She then looked downwards and got her sight on the protruding bulge in his trunks.

The pink-skinned heroine squatted down to his crotch, reaching under his swimsuit and then pulled it down to let his manhood spring out for freedom! She drew a gasp of astonishment as Wade's towering meat rested on her face, she could even feel it twitching on the tip of her nose.

Licking her lips with growing lust in her eyes, Mina's hand gripped around the base as she slithered her tongue out of her mouth before touching the bottom rim of the bulbous head, and then traced it all the way to the top as she licked off a dollop of pre-cum that just leaked with a wet slurp. After having a first taste of his essence, she then proceeded to seal her lips around the glans.

Wade groaned into Ochako's mouth as he was forced to break the kiss with a thin string of saliva splitting between their mouths, before he looked down to see Mina sucking on his bulbous tip, but he had nothing to complain as he sighed in pleasure. When Mina noticed Wade staring at her, she looked up with her lips curling up into a wide smile and then pushed her hungry mouth forward, slowly taking a few more inches of his cock. He grunted in approval, but that made Ochako feel even more jealous.

"Hey, I want some too!" She demanded before kneeling down next to Mina, opened her lips with her tongue out and began licking the lower half of his dick, drawing a gasp from her boyfriend..

"Ooohhh! H-Hey, easy down there, Ochako!" Wade gasped as he was overwhelmed by having two mouths sucking all over his dick.

"Mmmm~ I can't help it… Aaahh… Your cock is so good!" Ochako moaned as she lowered herself down further, sniffling the strong masculine scent of his nether regions, until she was now facing his balls. She reached forward with her mouth parted and suckled one of his testicles in her mouth, gently rolling her tongue around the tender flesh.

Mina moaned around his cock in agreement before pulling it out of her mouth for a moment. "You got that right, but don't think that's all yours. Let me have some of that too!" Mina laughed lasciviously before she joined Ochako to suck the other testicle.

Wade groaned softly with his resting hands on top of their heads, feeling them moving around whilst their worshipful mouths traveled every inch of his scrotum until they let his balls out of their mouths with a synchronized pop. His girlfriends leaned up and continued licking every inch of his meaty slab. Ochako took her turn and sucked on his cockhead while Mina traced her tongue along the shaft.

The pervert heroines flickered their eyes up to Wade and gazed at him with lustful expressions on their faces. Together, they swirled their tongues around his sensitive tip , but also touching each other's appendages that Wade could assume they're doing it on purpose. They didn't stop from there however as Mina and Ochako had their lips wrapped between the spearhead, kissing and sucking it eagerly as they even started kissing each other.

"Fffuuuuuck… You girls are amazing." Wade said huskily with his mouth opened to let out a silent gasp. He looked back down as a smir plastered across his face, and then decided to thrust his hips gently, sliding his man-meat between their moistened mouths. His girlfriends were encouraged by his move as they proceeded to glide her tongues along his throbbing tool dreamily.

A quake of pleasure jolted through his nervous system as Wade rolled his head back and forth for a moment. His mind became a haze as he could listen to the wet sounds below, meaning Mina and Ochako are now playing themselves whilst licking his cock. Wade could already tell they're preparing themselves for the real deal on the menu. In fact, they just stopped treating his spit-slicked member after a few blissful minutes before the girls rose up to their feet.

Mina and Ochako inched closer to him with big lustful smiles on their faces, they clearly were waiting for him to choose who goes first. Obviously this would be a tough decision for Wade, but in this case, he already knew who's the lucky gal.

"Come 'ere, my alien queen." He said with a smirk with his eyes set on Mina. He reached down to grab a hold of her thigh and lifted it up over his hip, pulling her towards him and held her on with his hand placed on her ass.

"Hmmm, I was hoping you'd say that." Mina giggled lasciviously as she locked her arms around the back of his neck and pressed her forehead against his. She lowered one of her arms down his shoulder and to her waist, with her fingers holding the string of the bikini before unfastening it. Her leotard bikini bottom slipped down her legs with a long trail of limpid gleam splitting between the garment and her crotch.

"Ooohhh…" Ochako only pouted in disappointment as she helplessly slid her fingers into her snatch,. Although, she could understand that Mina deserved to be next since she already fucked Wade back at the beach moments ago. Even so, just pleasuring herself won't be good enough and had no other choice but to wait for her turn.

Taking a deep breath, Wade had his hand around the base of his hardened member, stroking himself as he lined it up slowly to her gleaming entrance until the glans gently touched the slick lips, causing Mina to gasp.

"Aaahhh~ Hurry up, Wade! Hurry up and put it in me~" Mina cooed, shifting her hips around as the tip of his cock started to drill its way into her warm cavern.

Restraining a grunt as he felt the crown being surrounded by her pussy lips, Wade grabbed onto her asscheek with both hands, squeezing her yielding mass of flesh just a little, and without taking a second to prepare, he immediately sunk her hips into his and plunged his cock all the way into her sultry hole!

Mina's eyes widened before she arched her back, and opened her mouth to utter a trembling gasp, yet a libidinous smile was plastered across her face with her tongue dangling limply out of her mouth. Wade could tell she just reached an orgasm.

"Hhaahh… Fffuuck!" Wade gasped as the walls of her pussy clenched on his dick in a welcoming manner. Resting his back against the wall for support, he rocked his hips back slowly to pull the half of his manhood out of her stretched tunnel, before pushing himself forward and started thrusting his dick in and out of Mina.

"Aahhh! Oh yes! Ooohhh! Fuck my naughty little pussy!" Mina mewled like an animal in heat as she thrust up and down to his pelvis, meeting his thrusts with her own as her rippling glutes smacked loudly against his thighs.

"You really have a foul mouth for a heroine, you naughty girl!" Wade grunted with a mischievous tone while he bucked his hips upward.

Noticing how Mina's breasts were being flattened into his chest, he slid one of his hands along her curvy waist and to her chest, before grabbing the pinkish orb and squeezed it to fill the gap of his fingers with her supple boob-flesh. With her perky nipple sticking out in his grasp, Wade inched closer to it with his mouth open and traced his tongue around it.

"Yes! Hhaahh! I'm nothing but a slut who's obsessed with your cock! I want you to punish me! Nnggh! Fuck me harder!" Mina shouted without a shred of decency as she hooked her legs around his waist. Slipping one of her arms around his back, Mina reached the valve next to him and turned.

Wade hissed and flinched, almost letting her slip from his grasp as the faucet sprinkled cold water upon them, although the water wasn't much colder since their bodies had been building up too much heat in the middle of their lovemaking. Besides, they really meant to take a shower to begin with. He continued pummeling Mina's pussy as he sucked her spasming test into his mouth, eliciting another cry of ecstasy from his pink-skinned girlfriend.

The water cascading off their bodies and down into the drain would cover the noises they're making, although not enough to drown out the constant string of feminine moans that anyone would confuse them with a mermaid singing a strange melody.

Meanwhile, Ochako couldn't stop squeezing her thighs together and probing her fingers into the depths of her pussy, as she felt her knees getting weaker the more she was feeling like she's about to lose herself. Not only was her face burning, her loins was also dripping freely and her fluids were flowing down her legs. Ochako couldn't just stand and watch any longer, as she creeped behind Mina before the water poured over her steamed body.

However, she froze when Wade cast a glance on her with a curious look on his face, yet he didn't stop bouncing Mina onto his cock. Ochako bit her bottom lip anxiously, but before she would step away and give in, Wade gave her a smile and shook his head sideways towards the horny alien heroine.

Ochako's eyes widened in delight, realizing that Wade was encouraging her to join and that he should give him a hand with Mina. Feeling her loins stirring even more, she continued approaching until she was now standing behind her friends, before sliding her arms around her back and then she cupped the soft flesh of Mina's bubble-shaped mounds.

Mina gasped the moment she felt an extra pair of hands groping her tits before she looked behind and saw Ochako. "Oh, it's you! For a moment I thought you were just another guy! Mmmhhmm! You could've just asked me and I would've let you touch my tits~" Mina said in a sultry tone. Her face inched closer to Ochako with their noses almost touching each other.

Ochako didn't answer as she kept playing with her breasts, while Wade wrapped his arms around her legs, bracing his biceps against the back of her knees so he could lift Mina up, it wasn't difficult to carry her thanks to his superhuman strength. So he continued thrusting his pistoning member into her pussy with the force of a jackhammer. Mina continued moaning like a slut as she felt Ochako's heaving breath flowing down her neck, as Ochako's gentle hands fondled her chest with her fingers squeezing her puffy nipples to add even more pleasure to the sensation.

"Oh Mina, your moans are turning me on…" Ochako whispered into her ear before she planted kisses on the soft flesh of her neck, earning an aroused gasp from the pinkette, but then she trailed her kisses up to Mina's cheeks, and then began pecking on her lips.

"Hhhmmm… More… Kiss me more, Ochako~!" Mina slurred before she and Ochako passionately explored each other's mouths, twirling their tongues together with some drool dripping out of their lips.

"Hey, don't forget about me, girls." Wade chuckled between his grunts, before leaning forward and joined in, making it a three-way kiss as Mina and Ochako smooched their boyfriend merrily whilst their tongues swirled around together.

Between Wade and Ochako, Mina started to tremble, with her eyes rolling into her skull and her voice cracking, as the incredible amount of pleasure and ecstasy ran through her veins and spread throughout her lewd body. With Ochako teasing her clitoris with her fingers and pinching one of her defenseless teats with her other hand, while Wade was sucking the other nipple as he kept thrusting deep inside her, Mina didn't stop squirting her juices out like a broken faucet.

Wade let out a guttural groan when he felt her inner walls squeezing on his dick harder than ever that he felt like his member would pop due to the pressure of her constrictive tunnel. The impending climax was slowly building up every passing second and it was just a matter of seconds before he would blow. Wade rammed his tool with an increased tempo as his thighs clapped loudly against her pinkish skin.

"Nngh! M-Mina, I'm almost… there!" He moaned between his gasps as he held his arms tightly around her legs and delivered more powerful thrusts into her snatch.

Mina's eyes shot wide open before pulling her lips away from Ochako and turned back to Wade. "Do it! Fill my womb with your baby milk!" She squealed with a delirious bliss etched on her features, more drool escaped down the corner of her lips as she lost control of her tongue.

Her arms started slipping off Wade's shoulder as she was about to fall, but thankfully Ochako was there to keep her up from behind, as the latter wrapped her arm around Mina's bosom. Ochako continued licking Mina's neck and rubbed her clit with more intensity in order to make her reach into her climax. All while Mina's eyes were rolled back and her tongue hanging from her smiling mouth.

With his body tightening and his balls churning, Wade reared his head back and let out a feral grunt and he delivered one final thrust. His dick swollen up before a surge of sticky white seeds erupted inside his lover, filling up her meat vase to the brim that some of his sperm just spilled out of her plundered cave.

Whipping her head back, Mina shouted a loud scream as Wade's semen filled her. After a few seconds before his orgasm winded down as he drew slow breaths, Wade pulled his semi-erected, cum-coated prick out of Mina before more globs of cum seeped out of her beaten entrance and spattered the floor before the water drained it away. He gently settled Mina down as she stumbled to the wall next to her.

"Hhaaah… Wow, Wade… I gotta admit, I wasn't even sure if you had some of that left." Mina panted as she looked down to her cum-coated hole while basking in her post-coitus.

"Heh, that makes the two of us." Wade chuckled before he turned his head slowly towards Ochako, who almost gasped the moment his eyes laid on her. Growing a smirk on his face, he approached her predatorily as he walked round the shy girl and stood behind her. He inched his face closer to his ear and whispered. "Bend over."

Ochako shivered at his warm breath washing over the side of her face as she found herself thrilled to follow his command. Without hesitation, she bent forward and placed her hands on the wall with her heart-shaped ass sticking towards his crotch. She then started shaking her backside eagerly, allowing her cheeks to bounce up against Wade's length.

"Nngh…You really know how to push my buttons, don't you?" Wade grunted huskily before rearing his hand back and landed a spank on Ochako's voluptuous ass, drawing an erotic moan from her as her voluminous flesh rippled and jiggled from the contact. He then pulled her bikini aside to expose her slicked slit. "Well, no reason to keep you waiting. You want my cock so bad? Then you can have it!"

"Hhhhiiiiieeeeeee!" Uraraka arched her back and squealed with a spasm of ecstasy contorting her face, when Wade slammed his pelvis into her backside and thrust his cock inside her waiting hole, spreading her inner walls with his thickness in an instant that she just reached another orgasm.

"Aaahhh fuck… Your pussy is so fucking good as always!" Wade moaned as his cock grated back and forth through Ochako's warm tunnel. His hands grabbed a fistful of her bouncy butt-cheeks, kneading his fingers as deep as he could into the springy mounds before fondling them eagerly

"Hhaah!... That… Oohh! That makes me so happy to hear it! Aahh! H-Harder! Stir up my slutty pussy harder, Wade~!" Ochako mewled as she turned her head over her shoulder so Wade could see the delirious look of depraved pleasure etched on her features. She began thrusting her hips back and forth into his pelvis, trying to take more of his cock as she could.

Wade grunted at the tightening inner walls squeezing down on his propelling pike with vengeance, but that didn't stop him from reaching his deepest parts as he was now punching through her cervix. The loud noises he was producing by his unrelenting striking of his pelvis into her glutes, not even the sound of running water could cover the constant screaming and heavy breathing from the young heroine.

A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around his neck before Wade turned to his side, only to be greeted with a kiss on his lips by Mina.

"Mmmm… Don't mind me, sweetie. Just focus on pummeling that slut of a hero's pussy." Mina muttered sultrily into his ear as she kept pecking on his cheek and his lips. At the same time, her hands reached around his chest and pinched his nipples with her fingers.

"Nngh! Oh you're so much in trouble when I'm done with her, young lady." Wade grunted, slightly embarrassed to be teased in that way.

"Oh I can't wait for that to happen~" Mina giggled lasciviously before she and Wade exchanged a french-kiss together.

Wade kept ramming his hips into the bottom of Ochako's apple-bottom with the same ferocity and enthusiasm, as his cock delved deeper and deeper inside her to the point he was now punching through her cervix. When he had to break the kiss off, Wade leaned over her squirming body before he swung his arms around her torso and then his hands kneaded themselves into her enormous mounds of jiggly breasts.

"Aaahh! Yes! Ooohhhh! I love your cock so much, Wade~!" Ochako exclaimed, almost slurring as her tongue hung limply out of her mouth, she even went crossed-eyed as another powerful orgasm rippled through her body.

"God, I love that lewd side of you, baby." Wade groaned into his ear before gently placing his hand on her face to turn her head towards him and captured her limply tongue with his hungry lips. Ochako's ragged moans hit the skin of his face as Wade licked her pink muscle, pushing it back into her mouth and took the chance to deepen the kiss with fervor, some the drool even spilled out of their connected mouths.

His arms wrapped around her chest that made her supple breasts bubble out through the gap of his grip, as Wade continued slamming his thick rod in and out of her cunt, making Ochako scream into his mouth out of sheer pleasure as her fingers gripped on the tiled wall.

Meanwhile, Mina was standing next to them while watching her boyfriend plowing Ochako with no mercy. However, she refused to just stand and watch as she lit up a lightbulb above her head.

With a sly grin growing across her face, Mina lowered herself down and crawled in front of Ochako while being careful not to get slapped in the face by her swinging breasts. As she inched closer to her crotch, she could see Wade's cock pistoning in and out of her cunt, but her eyes were set on Ochako's nether regions. Mina couldn't wait much longer before she shoved her face between Ochako's thighs.

Ochako's eyes widened before breaking away the kiss, she arched her back and hollered out in sheer ecstasy. She looked down to see Mina licking all over the dripping folds, but also she could feel her pink muscle running over her exposed clitoris. Even Wade could notice what was happening when he felt Mina's cunning tongue touching the underside of his pipe.

"Fuuuuck…! I'm coming again…! Hope you're ready for more!" Wade growled through his gritted teeth as he grabbed a hold of her arms, pulling them back as if he was holding the reins of a horse.

Ochako's moans became louder as she breathed in and out rather hoarsely, but even though she couldn't speak words, it was clear for Wade that she wanted him to cum inside her. Her eyes rolled back into her skull when she just reached another orgasm that at some point she could lose her consciousness.

With one last thrust, Wade howled in sexual bliss as he slammed his rod deep inside her and let loose the last batch of his spunk, his arm wrapped around the neck to keep her steady as he sent spurt after spurt of his warm jizz to fill up her womb one more time. At that moment, Ochako let out an ear-piercing scream in a mind-blowing bliss when her new climax was two times stronger than the last one, as she started squirting her own juices that inadvertently sprayed on Mina's face.

"Aaahh! You're both letting out so much! That's amazing!" Mina cooed as she witnessed the excessive globs of Wade's semen spilling out of her crammed cunt, which she couldn't help but think her boyfriend's delectable seeds shouldn't go to waste as she scooped some of ropes of the fluids with her tongue and swallowed them down her throat.

It took only a few minutes until Wade was now able to take calm breaths once his orgasm simmered down, he then pulled his now flaccid slab before a sizable glob of his spunk leaked out of her battered, cum-filled pussy, but just before his excessive amount of cum would drip down to the floor, Mina leaned forward with her mouth open and managed to catch it as she started drinking them down with a small moan of satisfaction.

Ochako stumbled back while she was still dazed in her post-coitus, but Wade caught her before she would collapse.

"Hey, you're okay?" Wade asked softly as he rested her head on his shoulder.

Ochako blinked before looking up at her boyfriend, and then flashed a gentle smile. "I am, don't worry. You were amazing by the way." She said sweetly as she pecked on his lips.

"Welp, I think we had enough for now. Let's just clean ourselves while the water is still running, before someone wonders where we are." Mina said as she fully stood up.

And so, Wade, Mina and Ochako cleaned themselves up like they were supposed to from the beginning, and after that they put their swimsuits back on and they left the showers, as they made their way back to the hotel.

"Um… You don't think anyone nearby heard us?" Ochako asked as she looked around nervously. "I'm starting to think we might have been louder than before."

"You worry too much, Ochako. It's not like someone was coming by and decided to hear all the commotion. I mean, if they were, they would be standing in… front of us…" Mina trailed off as she stopped her tracks.

Ochako and Wade looked at her in confusion, before they faced forward and froze when they saw Momo standing wearing a scowl. She also wore a red bikini, though they barely contain her curves that Wade was under the impression that she's wearing it for him.

"Funny you say that, Mina. Because that's literally the same thing I was doing." Momo said sternly.

"Um… How long have you heard us?" Wade asked with an embarrassed look.

"Long enough until your screams stopped." Momo responded with her furrowed brows before she approached them.

"D-Did anyone else hear us?" Ochako inquired with fear in her eyes.

"No, it's just me. The others have finished cleaning the pool before they all went back to the hotel." The moment she stood in front of Wade, Momo glared at the young man for a moment before her frown changed into a cute pout. "I always knew you three would have the fun without me. You really can't control yourself, do you?"

"Eh… Well, we do love doing these kinds of things, you know." Wade awkwardly responded as he tried to avert her gaze. It's not like he felt ashamed that he can't control his hormones, but when someone reminded him about that it was still embarrassing for him.

"Well you better have some time to make love to me!" Momo replied as she poked playfully in his chest, though suddenly she grew a blush on her cheeks. "B-But not here! L-Let's go back inside the hotel! There´s some other things we can do there!" She then grabbed his hand before turning around and dragged him along with her.

"Whoa, take it easy! We still have all day!" Wade said, glancing at Mina and Ochako who stood behind them. "Girls! Back me up!" He asked for help as he found himself unable to pull off Momo's grasp.

"M-Momo! You can't just take him away from us!" Ochako suddenly protested as she followed them.

Mina stood there for a moment as she barely reacted to the unexpected outcome. "Well, this is really gonna be a fun summer~" She giggled at the thought of teasing Wade and the girls more before following them from behind.

0