17 Takuro Karatachi
435 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hidden Mist Village.

After separating from Mei and Ichiro, Aokiji strode towards his home.

"It's certainly changed a lot."

Aokiji couldn't help but feel proud as he looked about at the bustling streets that had changed so much in three years.

The entire world is aware that Mist is now a much safer area for merchants to trade, and that the Village has taken control of the Kaguya Clan's lunatics.

Aokiji is unaware of the specifics, but shortly after completing the near-death task, numerous Village policies were modified.

Aokiji had a hunch that it was due to Daikichi changing due to his words.

He's met Gengetsu several times over the years, and he can tell that Gengetsu genuinely cared for the Village and its Shinobi.

Previously, Gengetsu was alone and couldn't affect the Village, but by introducing Daikichi into the mix, his grasp on the Village was greatly strengthened.

With the Yuki Clan and half of the Hozuki Clan on his side, Gengetsu finally had the authority to force the warring states era's narrow-minded Elders to submit.

As far as Aokiji knows, the current graduation exam is a lot safer, not like the one he had to go through.

"This is only the beginning."

Looking around the alleys where he used to find begging kids and suddenly saw none, Aokiji knew this was just the beginning of the huge revolution.

"Aokiji!!!"

Aokiji was deep in meditation when he heard a loud shout from behind him and turned around to see who it was.

A kid his age, with green hair and a baby face, stood in front of him.

"Takuro, long time no see"

Aokiji immediately recognized his best friend, whom he hadn't seen in a long time.

Because of his constant missions, Aokiji no longer has time to fish, despite the fact that it is his hobby.

Normally, he would meet Takuro while assisting his uncle at the shop, but his contacts with Takuro had decreased significantly since he became busy.

"Seriously, where were you? "You stopped coming to the shop."

Takuro was furious because Aokiji was absent; he was constantly worried and couldn't focus on the missions.

"Sigh... I had a lot of missions under my belt, just couldn't make up time."

Takuro's concern for Aokiji warmed his heart, as he was the only person he could honestly call a friend.

He's been with Mei and Ichiro for three years, and while they revere him for his superior power, he still can't call them true friends.

"How about you?" "How is your life now that you've graduated?"

Takuro's mist headband was coiled around his left arm, signifying that he had become a Genin.

"Aokiji!!! You idiot! "You tricked me!!"

Takuro appeared to recall something as soon as he heard the word graduating.

"Stop...What happened?"

Aokiji was surprised by Takuro's reaction, which piqued his interest.

"Didn't you say the graduation exam was risky?" As a result, I waited until the last minute."

"But when was it difficult to perform a Clone Jutsu, if I had known that before, I would have graduated with you"

Takuro becomes increasingly enraged and ashamed as he recalls the time when he thought he was about to face a life-or-death struggle, only to discover that it was all a ruse.

That day, he went to the exam with a sword on his back and innumerable exploding tags purchased with his savings, but the exam turned out to be performing a Clone Jutsu.

"Haha!!!"

Aokiji burst out laughing as he imagined Takuro's surprised expression after seeing the actual exam.

"Hmph! "I'll never believe you again."

Takuro snorted when he heard his laughter and determined not to trust this jerk any longer.

He missed two years as a result of him, causing him to lag behind Aokiji.

"Don't be furious, how about I treat you?"

Aokiji finally stopped laughing and decided to cheer up his best friend.

He didn't clear his misunderstanding as the exam was really dangerous three years ago.

"Humph! you think I will forgive you easily"

Takuro was shaken as soon as he heard the word treat, but he pretended to be tough.

"Sigh, what a shame, and here I was planning on treating you to your favorite barbecue, but... it appears there's no way now."

Aokiji turned around with a dejected expression on his face and began to walk towards his house, feeling downcast.

"Hey!!! "Wait a minute... I forgive you."

Takuro couldn't stop himself after hearing about Barbecue and dashed after Aokiji.

"No way!! You blew your chance!"

"W-Wait!!!"

Aokiji began to run, with Takuro desperately pursuing him, but eventually, Aokiji did treat Takuro, who, after eating to his heart's content, finally forgave Aokiji.

Read chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666.

8