20 Information
462 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha.

Aokiji entered the living room after having a shower and donning his favorite green Kimono.

As soon as he came, he noticed Mei and Ichiro conversing with Asahi, who was holding a few papers.

"What are you on about?"

As Aokiji approached Mei and sat down on the hardwood floor, he inquired.

"We wanted to learn more about the participants from Konoha."

Mei told Aokiji, who nodded and looked at the documents in Asahi's hands.

"Now that you're here, we can begin our meeting: have a look at this; it contains all of the information our intelligence Ninja could gather."

Asahi handed the documents to Aokiji, who opened them as Mei and Ichiro approached to take a look.

5th Squad

Jonin Teacher

Uchiha Kagami

Sakumo Hatake

ten years old (AN:- His age explained later in the chapter)

Todo Kaminari

ten years old

Kuina Uzumaki

ten years old

30 missions of D level, 10 missions of C rank, and 1 mission of B rank

"Hatake Sakumo"

Aokiji said his name with a surprised expression on his face, as he had never expected to see it.

"Hatake Sakumo, you must be cautious while confronting him; he is a year older than you, and his strength is far from weak."

"Be careful, especially you, Ichiro; based on what we've learned, he's a Lightning-Style Ninja."

"The other two aren't particularly noteworthy; you can ignore them."

Asahi turned to face Ichiro, cautioning him to be aware of Sakumo.

*There's no way I'm losing again*

Ichiro thought after hearing Asahi's warning because he didn't want to lose to someone else after losing to Aokiji.

How could he possibly outperform him if he can't even defeat others?

Aokiji was completely focused on the Jonin Instructor of Sakumo and others, thus he was unaware of Ichiro's thoughts.

*Kagami...if I'm not mistaken, he's Shisui's grandfather*

Aokiji remembered the Jonin Instructor's name, but he never expected him to be Sakumo's instructor.

*It's no surprise that the Konoha Elders despised Sakumo*

If Sakumo was educated by a Uchiha, Konoha elders' animosity towards Sakumo is comprehensible.

Even if Kagami was a member of the Konoha Elders, the surname "Uchiha" was something he could never get rid of.

As long as it is a Uchiha, the village elders would try to control him, and if they can't, they destroy him.

Sakumo suffered because Kagami was his Sensei; otherwise, Sakumo, like Minato, could have been utilized in the same way by Sarutobi and would not have had to commit suicide in the end.

Aokiji shook his head, clearing his mind of these thoughts.

As his surprise grew, Aokiji set the first document aside and opened the second.

Squad 8

Jonin Teacher

Sarutobi Hiruzen, the third Hokage

Tsunade Senju

The First Hokage's Granddaughter, 9 years old

Jiraiya

9 years' old

Orochimaru

9 years' old

25 missions of D level, 8 missions of C rank, and 1 mission of B rank

"Even the Hokage's students are taking part!!"

Ichiro expressed his amazement, and Mei did as well.

"As you can see, Hokage personally taught these three, so don't ignore them."

"Especially Senju Tsunade, she is Hashirama Senju's granddaughter, someone who could calm the turbulent times on his own, don't underestimate her."

Told Asahi that there was some dread in his eyes when he talked about Hashirama, which Mei, Aokiji, and Ichiro could see.

Asahi was in his late twenties; he had witnessed Hashirama battling and knew that a single Jutsu of his could change the ground by kilometers.

Someone who could cast such a large scale and powerful Jutsu should be feared.

So he wouldn't be astonished if his Granddaughter was the strongest Genin in Konoha.

"Um."

Mei and Ichiro nodded as they added Tsunade's name to the list of formidable opponents.

*This guy is the true problem*

Thought Aokiji, knowing Tsunade wasn't the most dangerous one among them, that the actual danger was this handsome looking kid who would eventually be both a woman and a man.

Orochimaru, whose name appears throughout the plot, is someone to be afraid of.

"These two teams are the most dangerous; the rest are easy to handle."

Asahi rose up and exited the room after alerting them one last time.

"All right, let's go."

Aokiji rose up and indicated for Mei and Ichiro to follow.

"Where, Captain?"

Mei, perplexed, inquired.

"You don't intend to be locked in your room for the next five days, do you? Let's have a look around the village."

Aokiji moved towards the exit, and Ichiro and Mei decided to follow him after thinking for a while.

(AN:- Kakashi was born 26 or 27 years before the start of the plot, currently it is 42 years before the cannon, Sakumo is 10 now, if you add 15 years more, him having a child at the age of 25 or 26 shouldn't be that much surprising.

When Sakumo died Kakashi was around 6 or 7, his age should be around 32 or 33, though he looks older in his images, but it's a fanfiction this much exemption should be given.

Concerning The Sannin, When Tsunade was first introduced her age was 51, so 51-9= 42, I think I have cleared most of your doubt)

Read chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666

6