30 Training 2
446 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha.

Third Training Ground.

"Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, you had told me before the exam started that you would never fail and would easily win the exam."

"Have your ideas changed since taking the first exam?"

With his arm folded across his chest, Sarutobi reminded Tsunade, Jiraya, and Orochimaru about the big claim they had made.

"Of course, there isn't____."

Jiraiya wanted to brag again after hearing his question. But then an image of a silver-haired boy wearing a green Kimono flashed across his head, rendering him speechless.

Tsunade and Orochimaru felt the same way after seeing that power; they weren't as sure as they were before the exam.

Even if they were to defeat him, the damage they would receive would render them unable to participate.

"See, this is why Chunin Exams are held: to widen your worldview and demonstrate that someone better exists somewhere out there."

"Confidence is good... but it will lead to your collapse if you don't have the power to back it up."

Sarutobi quickly detected the lack of confidence in their eyes and informed them of the true objective of the Chunin Exam.

"Sensei... how can we combat an Ice Style user?"

Hearing his remarks, Orochimaru seemed to think of something and inquired, while Tsunade and Jiraiya both gazed at him.

"Haha!! That kid appears to have left a lasting impression on you."

Sarutobi couldn't help but laugh when he saw their expressions.

"You should already be aware that every Chakra property has a weakness."

"The Wind is vulnerable to Fire, Fire is vulnerable to Water, Water is vulnerable to Earth, Earth is vulnerable to Lightning, and Lightning is vulnerable to Wind."

"Yet Kekkai Genkai is different; it's a well-known fact that Fire can melt Ice, but typical Fire Style Jutsu will not work against Yuki Clan members."

"I've faced the Yuki Clan's Shinobi before, and only Fire Style Jutsu of A to B-rank work against them because the heat of the High-Rank Fire Style Jutsu is enough to melt the Ice fast."

Said Sarutobi before guiding the three and telling them about his experience.

"Do you mean Sensei? If we learn a High-Rank Fire Style Ninjutsu, we can defeat him?"

Jiraiya couldn't wait to exact his vengeance from the previous exam, so he gazed at Sarutobi, hoping for a positive response.

"Well, how should I put it? You should have a chance if it was another member of the Yuki Clan, but... that kid is different."

Sarutobi extinguished the hopes of Jiraiya as he wasn't joking, and Aokiji was really different from all other members of the Yuki Clan.

"Different…, how Sensei?"

"During the first exam, you should have noticed that he was able to burst his Ice; all other members of the Yuki Clan can only generate Ice, but no one has ever detonated it."

"This ability is extremely dangerous, whether in close battle or from a distance."

"For example, if he bursts his Ice right next to your face or body, you won't even have a chance to make a seal."

Sarutobi deserved the title of Professor Ninjutsu in the future beca he could guess so much from a simple demonstration by Aokiji.

"This..."

Tsunade, Orochimaru, and Jiraiya recalled the ice blocks with candidates frozen inside after hearing his remarks.

Those in front, as Sarutobi had said, didn't even get a chance to make a hand sign and were instantly frozen.

"How should we respond to that, Sensei?"

Even after much deliberation, the three of them were unable to devise a solution to the erupting Ice.

"There are three options; they should ensure your survival for at least a short time."

With his extensive knowledge, Sarutobi was also able to devise strategies for dealing with Aokiji's perplexing ability.

"Quickly, tell us, Sensei"

Jiraiya implored Sarutobi to rekindle the flames of hope.

"The first strategy is simple: don't let him or his Ice approach you; battle him from a distance; even if his attacks are long-range, you should have enough time to evade or counterattack."

"The second and third method is Change in Chakra form and Nature"

Sarutobi told the ways he came up with as the second and third methods confused the three before him a little.

"Look carefully!!"

Seeing the confusion in their eyes, Sarutobi decided to demonstrate as it would be easier for them to understand.

Sarutobi closed his eyes for a split second as blue Chakra began to develop around him, becoming denser and denser as time passed, almost like Chakra armor.

"With this Chakra armor around your body, even if his Ice erupts right alongside you, at least you won't be frozen quickly, allowing you time to react."

"But this method has a risk"

Sarutobi dumped cold water on them just as they were feeling hopeful again, making them angry.

"The risk is that maintaining this armor around you requires a lot of Chakra, so you won't be able to battle for long."

"So, stay alert and don't swell just because you have a way to cope with him."

"Un"

Sarutobi reminded telling them the risks as the three nodded, heeding his advice.

"The third method, even if I tell you, you won't understand it in three days since mastering change in Chakra Nature requires years of effort."

"So, for the next three days, you will concentrate on mastering Change in Chakra form, and I will personally guide you."

"I don't want Genin of Konoha to lose from other villages, do you get it?"

"Yes, Sensei!!"

"Good!!"

Aokiji had no idea that Sarutobi was personally guiding the future Sannin to deal with him because he was still in a daze from losing his money.

Read chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666.

8