Chapter 1
23 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is no gravity or light and sounds only my thoughts floating into the nothingness without a set path. My emotions, thoughts, memories the ones who made me, the ones who define who I Am, I felt that it was slowly fading away I want to prevent it I tried doing everything to prevent it but I concluded that it is pointless to resist there is no way to prevent it or even slow it down, the only best way is to embrace it. 

____ let's play

 

Is it really okay to play with me? I mean your friends…. They don't like me, what if they despise you for playing with a monster? I just don't want to see you being hated like me… a monster.

What do you mean about that ___? You are not a monster just because of your look, you are just the same as us human beings that should be respected and beloved no matter what race, skin colour, size and looks besides it's just a small burn.

Why are you crying? Did I say something that hurt your feelings? H-hey please don't cry please tell me what did I say that hurt your feelings. Ple– 

Snif N-no that-there is sniff nothing…

Back then she was the only one who accepted me, the only one who showed me that there is a light in the darkness. She became my candle in my dark world but no candle lasts forever. It soon melted down, marking the start of another never-ending dark world.

 

15 years later

(News report) because of the slippery road combined with bad weather on this night, an accident happened that killed a family, based on what we gathered information they were on the way back after their vacation…..

Noo!! Why!!!? Why me!!!?? There are many bad people out there who deserve punishment!! it is not enough taking everything I had!!??? What did I do wrong to be punished like this!!!!??? Tell me!!. I want to tear myself apart. I want to cry until the blood becomes my tears. I cursed the unfair world. I cursed myself for being like this.

End of the flashback

Even though I know the answer, I still asked myself Why? Why don't I feel anything? Suddenly, a surge of pain rushed through my brain. I felt like my head was being pierced by a million nails at the exact time, I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Unable to resist the pain I lost consciousness.

I really don't like drama. emotions are a pain in the ass to write

2