Chapter-3
275 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Eve, there is still 3 soldiers gathered in lobby and 1 soldier is going on rounds”

“Got i-“

“Eve, someone is coming here”

BAM 

‘These guys are as tough as a roach and are giving me hard time to finish them off’

‘9 down, 3 to go’

‘A smoke bomb to distract those in the lobby and then evacuation of civilians will begin’

“Hey Oscar, Someone is over there”

“Huh, are you on drugs I don’t see anyon-... Shit, there is an ambush. 34, there is an atta-, Aaaaah”

‘Ah Shit this guy has alerted others I need to get everyone to safety’

“Everyone, listen up I need you all to go through the laundary shaft, and do not panic and rush in but try to escape as fast as possible”

“Thank you ver-“

‘Just try to escape you idiot’

“Aaaah”

‘Man I think I pushed her too rough’

“Get going, Next one get here”

‘Finally Everyone escaped’

Time for me jump out now. Ah, My bum hurting like hell, the shaft surely isn’t comfortable.

‘Everyone is safe and sou-‘

Sob, Sob

‘Why is this woman crying??’

“Um, Excuse me, Are you alright???”

“Mam, M.. My Son is Mis...Missing”

“Is he not here, Did you check him thoroughly?”

A man near the crying woman gave me the answer.

“No, Mam we checked for the son in this crowd according to the descriptions given by the woman but we couldn’t find him”

‘Shit’

“You what is your name?”

“Thomas”

“Thomas, Good. Take these keys and go to Anderson avenue and make sure to get the civilians out of here within 15 mins. Take these guns as a precaution”

“And I need someone to stand by here to Malena sure to take the rescued civilian to the bus. Here Thomas take this earpiece, the A.I will assist you if any problem arise, His name is Cody”

“I WON’T LEAVE WITHOUT MY SON”

“I will save your son i swear on my life”

And the last thing I remember is using myself as a sacrificial bomber while these idiots where trying to kill the boy. Before my life was about to end I at least saw that boy was alive and has escaped.

‘I didn’t even get to know that boy’s name’

                                                                     

‘Where the fuck am I ?’

“Hello, is anyone there??”

‘Why is all black wherever I see, I don’t remember anything at all’

‘Hmmm...’

‘Wait, what if I try running, maybe I can escape this place?’

After running around for a long long time

‘Fuck this, I am getting insane trying to run around in this cursed place’

‘Wait, there is a white door over there’

‘I can taste FREEDOM~~ in the air’

                                                                        

I didn’t know that I would get to reincarnate with the bonus of remembering my last life.

But why should I reincarnate as ML’s older sister who would die when the ML is just 10 years old.


7