Chapter 11
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a cabin, a puppet is crafting a skull using life energy. 

And the puppet is controlled by me as I have transferred my consciousness into it. This puppet was given by Hestia to help me craft her a body.

I can’t craft a body for her in my original body because of many reasons but the first and foremost reason is the fact I do not have enough dexterity, durability or precision as the hands of an puppet.

‘I must say this puppet is very good to control but it is nothing compared to the puppet hestia gave me when she was testing me in her dimension’

And Hestia gave me an astral projection of human body so that I can craft her an body much easier.

This astral projection is a little bit like hologram projection from our modern world but the only difference is the fact that it is made up of astral energy.

This astral energy is something only higher beings have access to because only those who are able to enter astral world can use it.

In fact, being able to use astral energy is one of the requirements to be known as an higher beings.

‘But there are some exceptions to it like Him 

‘He’ is someone whose name was not mentioned in the original but there was a time where Alex had got to know ‘his’ name due to Kamish while exploring ancient ruins and he had to remove his own memory containing ‘his’ name so that he does not attract ‘his’ attention.

But ‘he’ has other names like ‘The Dark Lord’ or ‘Knight of Darkness’, but honestly these names are way too cheesy but who cares...

Pssh 

“Huh, it seems like it is almost done”

The hissing sound from the newly composed skull has signalled the finish of the head.

‘But there is still so much work to do like the skin, cartilages, the connective tissues, the fluid barriers’

“Is it finished?”

“Waah”

‘Stop scaring me like that’

Hestia has always been appearing behind me without informing me.

And it doesn’t help me either since I am someone who is cautious of her surroundings and can get easily scared.

“Ah, I am sorry Angeline. Are you alright?”

Even though her voice says she is worried for me but her face says otherwise.

‘Look at her smirking, I wish I could get a punch at her’

‘Now control yourself and just let it go~

“Yes hestia, the skull is finished and the skin is being crafted in that table over there”

“Very well, how much time would it take for you to finish the head?”

“I guess it would take me about 4 days to finish the head”

“Does it include the organs like brains, eyes and spinal cord?”

“Yes I can make the organs including brain and eyes but the spinal cord can be done when we reach the torso”

But Hestia is not listening to my words but is only gazing at the sunset through the windows.

‘Yah at least listen to what I am telling you’

As if she felt my gaze piercing at her she said this,

“Don’t you need to get home?”

‘Ah I forgot about it it is almost time I went home’

She gets scared every time she sees the angered look on her mother face.

‘She is very scarier than Natasha who was known as the scariest person in the army in her previous life’

“I will get going then”

As soon as she finished talking she felt her conciousness blacking our after which she woke up in her body inside the cabin.

She ran to the teleportation gate near the cabin which teleports her near her home.




2