Chapter 14
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It is alright, you are still an child you can’t be aware of everything all the time now can you?”

What she says is true technically since I am an ‘child’ but I am actually an adult inside.

“Thank you hestia”

“I have prepared the testing field for you to hone your spell casting skills, let us get going now”

———————————————

“Wow”

The training ground has many setups and varieties of terrains for spell casting.

‘Shit, am I gonna get through each and every one of them?’

As if hestia can hear what I was thinking she said,

“Yes, you are gonna train through each and every setups present here”

‘And I am screwed’

“Come here”

“Ah Yes”

“Do you see the targets there?”

“Yes, I can”

“Good, I want you strike them with the precise amount of spell power by controlling the amount of life energy”

‘So this test determines the precision in which I control the power of spells’

“You will increase the power if the target has bright colours and decrease the powers if the target has dark colours, do you understand?”

“Yes, I do”

“Get started”

‘It is easy in the beginning but since this test is something made by an higher being I still can’t relax myself’

The moment I seemed to have adapted to the training, the target’s trajectories seemed to have changed.

“Huh, bright red at 3 o’clock and dark green at 6 o’clock”

‘Very good, now the targets seem to have increased from one to two and they also seem to go vertical as well’

‘I seem to be doing this for an hour, is it finished or not?’

“Hmm, is the target an white one and an black one”

‘I should hit the white one with maximum power then what about the black one, should I hit it with minimum power or should I not hit it at all’

“A normal arrow with no spell should suffice for the black target”

“Very good angel, you seem to have good reflexes and fast decision making but you still need to improve on how to control the life energy flow and then you can do this test again”

“How can control the life energy with precision, do you have any techniques for me hestia”

‘Is that an seed and why does she carry it around her?’

“Here have it”

‘Ma gurl, why you carrying an seed around’

“This seed is moonlight creeper plant’s seed and use this to practice your life energy flow”

“How can I use this for controlling life energy flow?”

“This plant only grows if you can imbibe it with the right amount of life energy, If you inject too much life energy it will burst and if you inject too little life energy it will not germinate”

3