Chapter 21
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a desolate desert where no life forms were seen as far as one’s eyes could reach, a dimensional portal opened up.

‘Ah, so she is hiding here’

Hestia knew that Desponia lives here because of the unique mystical energy she can feel from this place.

‘But why can’t she choose a better place instead of a desert’

Whoosh 

A sand storm was forming in middle of the desert and it was starting to stabilise itself.

A city started to materialise inside the sand storm and the city seemed to have inhabitants in it.

The only reason why she would come to this desert is because she wanted answers for questions which were not answered in the meeting she had before.

(FLASHBACK)

After the troublesome meeting ended abruptly leaving everyone who attended with more questions unanswered instead of discussing important issues.

“Hestia, I want to speak with you”

“Is it something important?”

“Please come to this place, I will be waiting for you there”

Even though Hestia wanted to reject Mimas’s request, it seems to be a very important issue.

When hestia arrived at the specified place, she saw Mimas waiting there with a very tense look on her face.

“I’ve come as you asked.What is it that you wanted to talk about so badly?”

“The sphere of victer has been shaking violently”

Hestia was having this bad premonition ever since she had woken up from her slumber but it was just a faint feeling, very faint enough to be dismissed off.

But hearing the fact that sphere of victer has been showing activity, her premonition seemed to have been growing larger that she cannot ignore it now.

The sphere of victer, it was given by desponia to Mimas.

Desponia, the goddess of mystery and prophecy was someone who had her reasons for whatever she did even if it may seem unreasonable for now.

She said this while giving this to Mimas:

“Visit me when this sphere starts showing any sort of activity”

Getting out of her reverie, she started to think of how to find desponia.

“Hestia, Take this sphere with you when you are searching for desponia”

Mimas started to explain that after sphere of victer started shaking vigorously, it transformed itself into a transportation portal.

‘Now that saves some time for her’

(END OF FLASHBACK)

———————————————

‘For someone who is the goddess of mystery, hiding in a city isn’t a best option’

Well she can’t just lecture her senior and besides she needs to find her now.

1