Golden slime ball we’re comming!
82 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A countdown at the entrance area of the raid appeared.

3…

2…

1…

Please select your Party members

I tipped in the names and we all got sucked in. The three of us were standing in front of a big blue Orc. A horde of goblins. All of them had different sized clubs in their hand. We had just a slight moment to adjust to the situation. Around three seconds after spawning, the goblins began to charge at us with a skill. It looked clumsy but it was still a problem. “Why are there so much of them?” frustration laid in my voice. I already started losing a lot of Hp. For a mage and an archer this wasn’t a good battlefield. We both hadn’t as much speed as Hoshi. For the blond-haired girl there was no problem in dodging the storm of enemies. But even she couldn’t land an attack. To my surprise Hoshi suddenly jumped, still in the middle of the jump she jumped again, she did that until she was out of the enemies attack range.

It looks like she still has to jump to stay in the air, but that is a good skill…but not for a sword fighter. It would better fit on me! Wait…” Hoshi which rank is your skill?” “Uh? Common I got it through a level up” I could hear that she was out of breath. “What’s the name of it?” “I think Air jump” A questioned look was on her face. Do I have enough information about that skill to copy it? I just have to try it.

The skill activated at my order. It didn’t even take a second, there appeared a:

You have acquired a new skill, Common rank: Air jump

It worked! Hoshi couldn’t do much in the air, but me a mage class could. First, I focus on the area, where our archer friend Aka is. When I activated my new skill, I felt a lot lighter than before. When I was high enough, I instantly started shooting. It was a bit hard at first, but after a bit I managed to control my jumps. The blue crystals and black arrows of my magic were killing the monsters in a fast pace. Aka now could sneak behind the mob of enemies. The problem was just, when we attacked the Orc, that was standing still the whole time it began to move.

I had to jump higher to avoid the attacks. My main task was to stop our enemies from attacking our second ranged fighter. Hoshi was back on the floor and stopped the goblins that passed through my wall of attacks. Until now it looked good, but my MP are decreasing, and we still have the boss…also there was something strange on this boss. First of all Orcs normally are green…not to be racist here I accept him even if he’s blue. But the second strange thing is the loot we should get here:

Golden slime ball, dropped by the slime emperor

The slime emperor is the mob that should be here and not that Orc. What’s wrong here. Is it a hidden quest? Or wait maybe it is…that’s a stupid theory, but slimes are blue, This Orc is blue and the boss monster of this raid. So could it be, that the slime emperor formed itself into the shape of an Orc…when I’m right with that, who’s going to punch the Developer of that game for such an idea. Like why an orc? When a slime could take on any form, then why won’t you take a dragon or something like that?

After eventually finding out why there isn’t a big slime there is still my MP problem. “Hoshi? Can you take on more of these goblins?” “Sure!” I have to try something…sometimes when I hit the goblins, the reveled a blue spot. Maybe because of their size these slimes could color their body. That would also explain the dashing attacks. And mostly this spot appears on their neck. “Aka! Try to shoot through there troth” I got no answer…but at least he was doing it.

The neck was actually the weak spot. So, I could save my MP. The spells that I didn’t shoot at the weaker opponents were now hitting the big boss. That all was nice, but we will soon die when it goes on like that. There has to be a weak spot on the boss too right. Then its maybe the neck too. I tried it but the result was…nothing. Shit! That’s why you shouldn’t do a raid with only three persons. What should we do?! Give me an answer.

You gained a new skill

A new skill now? Did I kill enough of these slime goblins to level up? No…you gain the XP after the fight. I have to check now, maybe it helps us…before I could do this the necks of all the monsters glowed up, even that of the boss monster. What skill is this? I have to check now!

What? Weak point detects? That’s nice and all but the Slime emperors’ weak point can’t be the neck. I already tried it! Or maybe…the light on the goblins is much more out than that of the Orc slime, that means “The weak point of the boss is inside his throat!” Now we know this, its still a problem! I have to shoot even more magic, what should we do about the other enemies? Oh, wait uhm…they are all dead? Why did no one tell me?! Was I this lost in thoughts the last few minutes? I shook my head, no time for stupid thoughts. Hoshi could now attack the boss, that was an advancement on our side. Some of the arrows were already hitting the monster, and my magic will soon hit its weak point too. Bing! Huh? A skill leveled up…it can only be air jump or dark magic. Let’s try!

Looks like its dark magic. I could now shoot some sort of black magic ball. It does certainly do more damage than the arrow. “Finally!” Hoshi’s voice was filled with excitement. I will shoot everything I have. “Come on just die you little- “My sentence was forcefully ended through an attack of the blue Orc. The strike from his club smashed me to the floor. Ash shit am I going to die at the end? Pleas not don’t want to lose the loot I would get.

Raid ended all players get healed, MP will get filled up again, rewards will be sent to the players.

I guess I’m just a lucky person. “Ha! It’s so refreshing to have full HP” My hair is a total mess now…why do you implement messy hair into a game I just don’t get the reason behind that. I still wanted to say something to my party members, but that was interrupted when we got teleported out. And now I don’t have time, I have to use the golden slime ball on the ring, now! Oh, and the other rewards? A slime robe it’s actually not that bad. It has good defense and can’t get stabbed too easily. After walking a bit, to get out of range of everyone else we used the slime on the slime ring. Can I become a poet with that sentence?

A-anyways now the ring wasn’t that uncomfortable to hold anymore. “What now, nothing happened” “Maybe just saying summon almighty being will work….” Uhm so how do I put that, it uhm worked. A small blue slime was laying staying or sitting Infront of me, its really hard to tell. When I tried to open his or her status window just a small pop up appeared.

Pleas choose a main stat

Hoshi who apparently faster than me made a surprised sound. “It gives +20 points to what you choose” That’s a great opportunity! Should I go on defense and create a slime that can defend me? That would help a lot but do you know what would help a lot too?  A slime that can use magic! So, I’m doing that.

Pleas enter a name

A name? That’s a hard question…how about slimy? Or bluey? Ahm how about Watson? I just go with that. No one can interfere with it. I just do that on a whim! And now let me look at his stats:

Name: Watson

Stats:

Attack: 18

Magic points: 750

Defense:14

Health points:  300

Skills:

Dash, sticky shot, learn

The effect of learn is actually quite nice, I can teach him magic skills with it, because his main stat is MP. So, my dream of a magic slime will come true!

8