Chapter 1
152 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(???)-"Everything passes so quickly and before we know it, we have reached the end of our lives ..." (Rupert Mayer)

Viego could not hide that the words spoken by the luminous figure of an old man in a white robe fit perfectly with the present moment.

Viego was standing by the window in his room a few seconds ago, until he pulled back the blinds. And instead of seeing the yard, he saw fire or light. He didn't know what it was, but those few seconds .... seconds before Viego died. They were the most painful, he sensed that in a moment he was going to die. That these are his last moments and there is nothing he can do.

A really excruciating feeling followed by milliseconds of physical pain. To then appear in a white room that looked like an office. However, all furniture is either white with a black finish or a strange plant with a crystal structure.

The words alone touched Viego, and how he, never. He understood its meaning.

Viego looked at the old man, who apparently is God with respect and a slight fear of his fate.

(Viego)-What will happen to me now?

The old man sighed and stroked his chin. Before he said.

(God)-Son...I can't hide the fact that you weren't a very good person when you were alive. You've been selfish, selfish, and sometimes excessively brutal. However, you also had a caring side, you could help without waiting for anything in return, you cared for those you cared about, even though they often underestimated it.

Viego listened to God's opinion about him and that out of respect and fear. He did not question the words, only listened to his words, kneeling on his knees.

(God)-Your situation is quite difficult. I can't let you go to heaven right now, but you don't belong to hell either. I propose purgatory until atone for your sins, then you go to heaven.

Viego was a fan of anime, Fanfiction during his lifetime, and was a man of culture after all. And when he heard the verdict, he could not cry internally that his dream could not come true. Viego was hoping that God would say "but" but after finishing the sentence, God looked at Viego and said nothing.

The stalemate lasted a long time, but Viego said nothing and waited to be sent to Purgatory. Contrary to everything, Fanfick said nothing, arrogantly pleading for an isekai. He didn't know if Isekai was just human terror or not. Would it be an offense to God to ask for you. That asking for something like this was an insult to the afterlife that God had created. However, after a few long minutes, Viego heard a benevolent laugh.

(God)-My Son...I know what you are thinking about. And honestly, what did you call it? Isekai is new to me. I am not offended by this phenomenon, but it intrigues me. Three wishes for the soul that God or ... tack-kun, funny, killed by accident and Isekai to another world. It's really ... interesting.

(God)-I know that after praying for the night every day, you asked me for it. Even when you were talking to a friend about different theories. For the argument that such a phenomenon may exist. You said, "God is almighty and the concept of the impossible does not exist for him." Honestly, you were right then, so in the action of appreciating your faith. And to give you a chance for a new life, so that you can define your nature. where you can hit, was easier. Agreed, it will fulfill your wish. My son, tell me what world you would like to go to and what power you want to receive. But nothing ridiculously strong.

Viego thought for several minutes and said.

(Viego)-As for the world, I'd like to go to Danmachi. I've always enjoyed the worlds of Medieval Fantasy. And as a power, it doesn't want anything like anime copy. But maybe something like "Fuse." The ability to combine two or more things into one or magic or skill, at the expense of mental strength or mana.

(God)-It is truly inconspicuous, but certainly very powerful. Then let your dream come true. And live as you like, it's your life after all.

Before Viego could thank him, he was surrounded by light and disappeared from the white office.

 

 

3