Origins
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kevin couldn’t believe that the seirei jin race were originally Earthlings. The thought of them still being mistreated back then upsets him.

“But why?” Kevin asked. “We were taught that Seirei Jin invaded our planet, that they were evil. If they’ve been on earth for centuries, why does mankind hate them?” Kevin asked.

“I’ll show you.” Said the Princess as she moved closer.

She gently touched his face with her hands. Feeling her warm, soft hands, Kevin softly blushed, a little nervous about what she was going to do. To Kevin, it looked as though she was going to kiss him. Kevin watched as the pupils in her eyes began to glow with her red reiki. It then expanded till her eyes were engulfed entirely. Nervous at first, he remembered Stewart doing this before, minus the hands. Kevin wanted to look away as it felt awkward, but like a moth to a flame, he became entranced by her glowing eyes. Soon the pupils in his eyes began to glow red as she transferred some of her reiki energy into him. The energy expanded till his eyes were engulfed in her energy.

The room around him turned white as though a bright light lit up the entire room. In a flash, he wasn’t in the room anymore. He was outside, in a jungle filled with giant flowers and creatures that only were in history books; pre-historic animals like the saber tooth tiger roaming around foraging for food. He looked around, amazed as he couldn’t believe that he was looking into the past. Standing next to him, the Princess smiled, amused to see how excited and nervous he was as he watched history before his eyes. The scenery changes as they are in the middle of a peaceful village filled with pre-historic humans performing daily tasks, and kids were playing as they were dressed in furs from the hunts in the past. Kevin then noticed a pre-historic human had gathered firewood in the middle of the village; it ignited the wood using its reiki energy. Soon more villagers brought over a makeshift spit where they had the caught beast of the day already skewered and placed it over the open fire for it to cook. Neighboring villagers arrived with baskets of fruits and vegetables, and they all got together to eat.

“When Earth was just one continent, there were two different species of man: the homo sapiens, and the homo lumens or man of light. These types of humans were able to produce large amounts of their life force that they could manifest into the physical realm.” The Princess narrated.

The scenery changed to the 12th century. The world was developed, and people were wearing clothing from that time in history. Kevin and the Princess were in Salem, Oregon; Kevin still marveled at how humans thrived in this century.

“The two species evolved over the centuries.” The Princess continued. “The homo lumens, now called Seirei Jin, and kept to themselves, living in peace. They used their born gifts for healing, communication, and survival.”

They watched as a young woman was being chased by a group of men who wanted to have their way with her. She turned the corner of a nearby building into an alley, only to end up at a dead end. She turned around to see her pursuers had blocked her only exit as they walked towards her. With nowhere to turn, she had no choice but to defend herself. She gathered up her reiki energy till an aura surrounded her. She then released an energy ball at her pursuers, sending them flying out of the alley. Surprised to see what she did to them, the men got up from the ground and fled, yelling out, “Witch!”

“When humanity discovered what we were capable of doing, they feared our abilities and so hunted us and anyone they protected.” Said, Princess Anya

The Scenario changed, Kevin watched as he saw families, children, people of all ages being slaughtered whether they were seirei jin or not. They were being shot, burned, drowned as people were frantic and were not sure who to believe. He saw that it was happening all over the world throughout the years it was then around the mid 90s a large gathering of people all over the continents: one represented North and South America, while there was one for Asia, England, Africa and Australia. They all stood in an open field as men, women, and families were all together scared and worried for their lives as they were the Seirei Jin race alongside normal humans that were their spouse along with their pure or halfbred children. In each continent, the leaders communicated with each other through telepathy. Kevin and the Princess watched as the five individuals from around the world charged up their reiki energy. Their auras of gold, red, green, blue, and white surrounded them. Their bodies began to glow bright; the stronger their reiki energy became, the brighter their bodies were till they began to dematerialize into atomic particles. Their particles then collected, forming into five individual gemstones, in the color of their reiki energy. Kevin looked at the white gemstone, realizing it was the one he had on Earth.

"Hey, that’s the gemstone." He said to himself.

The gemstones floated into the air creating a pillar of light large enough to encircle all of the Seirei Jin. The stones then transported them out of Earth’s atmosphere; the five lights then combined as one large pillar of light as it traveled through the galaxy to their future destination. Kevin started to piece things together, realizing how the true origin of the Seirei Jin shaped history.

“For the Seirei Jin to live in peace, our ancestors sacrificed themselves by becoming those stones and transporting us to another world.” Said the Princess finishing her narration.

“Zonia,” Kevin answered softly.

Suddenly there was a flash of light, causing Kevin to close his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, he was back in the room with the Princess, whose eyes were normal, and the Knights, who never left their spot.

“Wait, that can’t be it. Said Kevin. “Our history books mentioned a battle with the humans and Seirei Jin.”

“That was because a group of rouge Seirei Jins wanted revenge for what the humans did. They stole the stones and tried to take over Zonia and invade earth in the process, but with the help of our parents, they ended the war. They and the leaders of Earth agreed to close the path to our worlds. Any Seirei Jin that wanted to stay on Earth were allowed to so long as they chose to live as humans never to reveal their powers. Once back in Zonia, the people made my Father King, and our parents the heroes of Auran. Thus, the Knights of Auran were born. Said the Princess.

As Princess Anya talked about their past, Rika became impatient as she felt they were going nowhere with explaining their history. She approached them once more.

“Princess, we’ve wasted enough time telling him about our history.” Rika interrupted. “We must know if he has it.”

“Have what?” Kevin asked.

“You came in a pillar of light like how our people came here.” The Princess replied. “For that to happen, we believe you may have one of the gemstones.”

Kevin realized they were right as he remembered seeing it in the flashback the Princess showed him earlier. He thought to himself that if the stone brought him here, the stone could take him back home.

“You’re right.” He said as he began to check the pockets of his pants and jacket, but he came up empty-handed. “I don’t have it.”

“Did you drop it somewhere?” Vinnie asked.

Kevin thought back to the last time he had the stone.

"Wait I remember, it was taking me through space, but I must’ve blacked out cause all I remember is waking up here,” Kevin explained.

The Princess looked at him, confused by what he said, as she knew what had happened.

“Wait, you don’t remember saving us back at the village?” Princess Anya asked. “You wiped out an entire army of creatures with your reiki; it was incredible.”

"I did?" Kevin asked as he scratched his head thinking about what she said but it didn’t make any sense. He knew he couldn’t have done what she said, he would’ve remembered something that cool, like when he saved the audience from his bike exploding. He then shook his head no, as he knew what he recalls.

“I hate to disappoint, but there’s no way that was me.” He said.

“Did you hit your head on your way here?” Retorted Caleb. “You’re a Seirei Jin, you have reiki power”

“Yea but I can’t use it for long. There’s a seal that prevents me from using it sometimes. There’s no way I could’ve done that. “Rika quickly scanned Kevin using her reiki abilities as she stared at him with glowing purple pupils. She saw Kevin in her purple vision and the glyph markings all over his body; she reverts her eyes back to normal.

“He’s right; he’s got a seal on him.” She reported. “One of the old ones, it’s used to suppress reiki; it’s a strong seal too.”

The Princess couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She knew what she saw; she knew what he said. “I will protect you.” She thought to herself how he could forget that.

“But that’s impossible. I saw you do it.” She said as she stood up, starting to get upset as no one believed her. “You said you would protect me; you used your reiki to save us.”

“And I’m telling you I don’t remember!” Kevin snapped back, raising his voice at Princess Anya as he stood up and into her face. “Look, I just found out that I’m part of a species that’s been hunted for years in my world, and now you expect me to be a hero? That’s your so-called Father and his Knight’s department, not mine. Why don’t you get them to figure out who saved you?”

Without hesitation, Princess Anya punched Kevin with a charged-up fist full of reiki energy that sent him flying across the room into a wall, causing a large indent. As the dust cleared, Kevin was sitting up hunched over sore, stunned and in pain from the impact. He looked up at the furious Princess holding the side of his face where she punched him. Caleb whistled a “wow” sound as he and the other knights were impressed at the Princess’s blow. The Princess extinguished her reiki energy and walked up to Kevin, who was still stunned by what she had done.

“You dare insult the dead?!” She yelled. “If it weren’t for the knights, the human race would’ve been extinct, and you wouldn’t be here disrespecting those who can’t even defend themselves.”

Kevin’s eye widened as he didn’t realize their parents were dead. He looked at the knights feeling their growing hatred for him as they looked at him coldly. He then looked up at the Princess as tears well up and rolled down her face as her faith in him began to diminish.

“I believed you; I believed you would help us. Maybe I was wrong about you.” She said coldly as she stormed out of the room.

“Hey, wait!” Kevin exclaimed, feeling guilty for what he said.

Kevin got up from the broken wall’s debris and tried to follow. He didn’t mean to get upset and say what he said. He said it out of anger and frustration, and now he had to make things right by apologizing. The Knights, however, used their reiki to appear in front of Kevin instantly with their weapons in hand, forcing him to back off as he was unarmed.

“I think you’ve done enough.” Said Rika sternly.

She stood down while Caleb and Vinnie continued to point their weapons at Kevin.

“I’ll go after the Princess; make sure he doesn’t go anywhere,” Rika ordered.

“I don’t think he could if he tried.” Chuckled Caleb. Kevin remained still and silent as he watched Rika leave the room in search of the Princess.

Meanwhile, the General and the soldier continued to look around the castle in search of the Princess and her Knights. They were in the first floor's main hall that displayed four of the five statues of the original Knights of Auran, two on each side of the room, standing tall and proud with markers displaying their names, the year they were born, and the year they died. The statues stood next to the first set of stairs that led to the second floor. Seeing no sign of the Knights, they were going to backtrack and check out another part of the castle till they heard Rika call out to the Princess from above them. They looked up to see The Princess on the second-floor walking away, still upset about what happened with Rika catching up to her. They walked up the stairs to follow them.

As the Princess arrived at her bedroom, she walked in crying as she threw herself on her bed. Rika walked in to see her emotional as she was hugging her pillow for comfort.

“Your highness?” she softly spoke.

The Princess knew it was Rika but didn’t bother to raise her head up as she buried it in her pillow. She muffled something that Rika couldn’t pick up.

“Can you repeat that again, please, Princess?” Rika asked as she walked towards her bed and sat beside her..

Princess Anya raised her head up from her pillow, looking at Rika with tears in her eyes.

“I made a wish before our mission asking for strength. It came true, but not what I expected.” The Princess replied. I know what I saw, Rika; I didn’t imagine it.

Rika looked into the Princess’ eyes and saw how serious she was. She thought to herself that maybe she was telling the truth about their new visitor. Even though she saw for herself the seal that prevents Kevin from using his reiki powers, something or someone saved them; she sat next to the Princess.

“Maybe you’re right. I’m sure he didn’t mean what he said. He’s in our world now, and I can’t imagine how scared he must be. It might sound crazy, but I believe we should probably help him. Rika said. Who knows, he might be helpful to our cause in return.”

The Princess looked at Rika, surprised at first, but as she saw Rika smile, it gave her confirmation that she was willing to believe her. The Princess smiled as she sat up. Before she spoke, they heard a knock at the door.

"Your Highness, are you there?" It’s General De Grandis reporting in. General De Grandis spoke calmly.

Rika and the Princess stood up from the bed. Princess Anya wiped the rest of her tears away so she wouldn’t look like she was crying in front of the general.

"You may enter General." She spoke calmly.

The General proceeded to open the door. Both he and the soldier entered, closing the door behind them. They didn’t approach the Princess or even bow in respect. They stood in front of the door as though they were guarding it. Rika became suspicious of their odd action.

"Welcome back, general; I hope you and your men have settled in." The Princess replied.

"Yes, your highness, but there isn’t much time. I came here to escort you for debriefing. We mustn’t be late." Replied the General.

Yes, of course, the Princess replied. As she walked towards the General, Rika grabbed the princess by the arm and stopped her in her place. Princess Anya looked back at her, wondering what she was doing. Rika looked at her princess calmly but with concern in her eyes. Something about the General and the soldier crawled up Rika’s spine. Her senses told her something wasn’t right. They never bowed when they entered, and Rika had been in enough meetings with the Princess that she knew she was never escorted by the military.

0