Book 1: Epilogue
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yea?” Kevin asked.

He quickly tried to think back as he remembered asking his spirit for help but he realized the battle between him and Laban was kinda fuzzy as he remembers only bits and pieces

"I don’t remember much about the battle, it was all a blur; just like when I was little, but why?" He thought to himself.

He decided that’s something he’ll have to figure out sooner or later, he was just happy that he got a compliment from the Princess. He smiles back, feeling a little proud of himself even though he couldn’t remember.

“Looks like I have a lot to learn about my Seirei Jin side.”

“We can help you.” The Princess replied with excitement. And maybe you can help us too. We could sure use another warrior like yourself.”

"Uh ok." Kevin answered awkwardly smiling as he was slightly nervous but also smitten by the Princess’ excitement for him to join her and the knights.

Excited, the Princess, without warning, hugs Kevin; without her knowing, he begins to blush as he couldn’t believe a hot-looking girl like her is hugging him. As soon as she stopped, he quickly stopped blushing so she wouldn’t see.

“Thank you so much, Newbie; you won’t regret this.”

“Enough with the Newbie stuff. My name is Kevin...Kevin Riley.”

Meanwhile, Laban, still being sent out towards the atmosphere, manages to roll off the spinning energy sphere levitating in mid-air as the energy ball continues on its trajectory into space. His body ached as he was in immense pain from that energy ball. He was enraged as he couldn’t believe a low-level fighter actually defeated him.

“Damn him, damn that brat!” He yelled. “How? How could he have obtained such power?”

Then Laban remembered something; it was several years ago. He remembered his battle with a knight, but not just any knight. It was Sir Tristam; they fought endlessly. Tristam’s comrades were on the floor slain, including his leader and friend, which was King Zarcon. Laban and Sir Tristam’s swords clashed as they stood their ground, trying to dominate the other. They jumped back to regroup, but they were exhausted; Laban was badly injured and ready to retreat, but not as bad as Sir Tristam, who was holding the side of his stomach where his fatal wound was. Too weak to fight, he went down on one knee; he quickly used his sword to keep him from falling.

"You may have stopped me from obtaining those gemstones, but the King is dead, and the Knights of Auran are defeated. Once I recover, Zonia will be mine to control."

The knight just stared at Laban; at first, it looked like that was the case, but then he remembered something. He then smiled a bloody grin and chuckled; Laban was confused.

"No, Zonia will never be yours. I have seen it; someone not from this world, whose powers exceed our own. He will defeat you; I wonder what you will do when the time comes."

Flash forward to the present; Laban now knows who he is up against, which intrigues him even more.

"Could the boy be the one Sir Tristam spoke of? I must make sure, he could be a problem to my plans."

Laban then flew off to another part of Zonia to begin a new strategy to conquering this planet.

END of Book 1

(Stay Tuned for Book 2 Part 1)

0