Chapter 1 : Nine-tailed White Fox
483 10 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1048 BC, Zhaoge

"My loved Concubine's body, I am really never tired of seeing it!"

The beauty in the man's arms smiled charmingly, drank the wine in one gulp, and the red lips closed to him.

The man immediately understood, and took advantage of the situation to put her on his lap, tilting his head slightly to cover the beaded lips by his tongue.

The wine flowed slowly down his throat as he sucked. He felt unbearably hot all over his body, and his hands suddenly rushed.

"Aya..." 

The beauty exclaimed, her bright red lips leaving the man and complaining.

"Your Majesty hurts me."

Although the man took some strength, he didn't stop his hand.

"It's all the mistakes of your wine, which makes every man lose control!"

Hearing this, the beauty blushed, and her perfectly beautiful face was even more charming which made the man under her even more crazy, and forcefully tore off the few dresses on her body.

"Ay, Your Majesty, in front of so many people..." 

Before the beauty could finish speaking, she couldn't help gasping as he moved forward, and then the two of them continued to gasp heavily. A sound that blends with bodily fluids.

"My dear Concubine, this I like the way you look the most, your face, your expression, your body, and what's inside your body..."

The beauty's ups and downs hurriedly leaned down to cover the man's mouth, and said shyly.

"Speaking of which, Your Majesty, I am about to cry."

"Is your cry really because of shyness?" 

After he finished speaking, he rolled over and pressed her under him, and started a more intense attack.

The man's hot hands fanned the flames in all the sensitive places of the beauty, and at the same time his lips and tongues were not idle at all, plucking and sucking all the way from top to bottom, causing the beauty below him to pant. 

The rising and falling voices echoed throughout the palace like a soul-sucking tune, and the listeners all blushed and heartbeat.

"Report to Your Majesty, Jiang Bohou outside the hall asks to see you."

The two who had just climbed to the top were closing their eyes and reminiscing about the aftertaste, but they were disappointed by these words.

The man threw out a cup.

"No!"

The servant who was almost hit shuddered.

"Your Majesty, Jiang Bohou said that there is an urgent matter, and he must ask your Majesty to meet him."

The man waved his hand impatiently.

"If I say no, then just no!"

The beauty in her arms caressed his chest lightly.

"Your Majesty, since Jiang Bohou insists, there must be something important."

He grabbed her slender hand and took a light bite, causing a coquettish cry that made everyone else's bones brittle.

Only then did the man feel better.

"Let him in!"

After a while, a loud and powerful voice came from the hall.

"Great blessings to my king!"

The man squinted at the visitor, sat up with his back against the jade couch, and asked.

"What's the matter?" 

"Reporting to Your Majesty, I watched the celestial phenomena last month and had a premonition that the kingdom would be in great trouble, and only immortals could help us overcome the calamity. After my hard work, I finally invited one immortal to help us today. May my king let immortal go inside the palace?"

"I thought it was something important, what a disappointment!"

Jiang Bohou imploredly said.

"Your Majesty, for the sake of the world, be sure to meet this immortal, Your Majesty!"

"Okay, okay, see one old man or see two,there is no big difference. Quickly let him come to the palace, don't waste my time!" 

After speaking, he immediately lowered his head and whispered to the beauty.

"I'll send these old antiques away quickly, then let's continue." 

The beauty shyly buried her face in his arms. 

After a while, a cold voice sounded in the hall.

"Jiang great blessings to the king!"

Hearing this voice, the beauty immediately raised her head, her seductive eyes, in addition to the charm just now, also had a hint of alertness.

The man holding her noticed the difference in her, and looked at the person who came.

This person is not old at all, but very young. He is about seven feet tall, dressed in a navy blue robe, a wisteria whip is wrapped around his hand. His black hair is loosely scattered. Although his face is white, it's full of heroism. And his sword shaped brow and the eyes bright as stars make people take a second glance.

"I heard that you can do something to save the kingdom?" 

The man's voice was disdainful.

The young man was neither humble nor arrogant.

"I am not talented, and I dare not say it to save the kingdom, but I can try to save the king."

The man clapped the table and laughed.

"What a big tone! To save this king? It's up to you?"

The young man smiled and said nothing.

The man suddenly changed the face.

"Come! I order you to do it now! If you can't do it to my satisfaction, I shall let you not even save yourself! Give you time for a stick of incense!"

The young man's eyes were sharp.

"As your order."

After he finished speaking, the whip in his hand unfolded with a "squeak". With a little force on his hand, the whip seemed to have life, and it made a crisp sound in the air. What followed was a scream of beauty.

"Ah!" 

The beauty covered her arms, eyes filled with tears.

The man nervously checked the marks of the whip, and shouted angrily.

"Demon, why did your whip hit my concubine?"

The young man didn't show any fear, and replied calmly.

"Your Majesty is wrong to blame me. My whip is just in the air, not to hit the concubine."

The furious man pointed at the bright red whip mark.

"How dare you argue?"

"Don't blame me. I maybe forget to say, this whip of mine is a magic weapon entrusted by the ancient goddess Nvwa. As long as I flick the whip, I can slash close monsters from the air. The concubine received this strength, the cause and effect, Your Majesty can imagine."

The man's eyes were full of anger.

"What nonsense! You dare to say that my beloved concubine is a demon? Soldiers! Take this damn man to me!"

The young man seemed to have already anticipated it, and calmly raised the wisteria whip three times in a row in the air.

The beauty had a bad premonition, and just as she was about to use her magic to escape, she didn't have time at all. The three whips in the air all hit her, causing her to scream in pain, and three bloodstains suddenly appeared on her buttocks and back, and then she turned into a nine-tailed white fox.

The man who originally held her saw this sudden change, and was so frightened that he took three steps back and almost fell to the ground, staring at the white beast in a stunned manner, unable to speak at all.

And the beast was looking at him miserably, as if saying:"Your Majesty, please save me." 

The moving expression and talking eyes were really similar to his beloved concubine.

The young man already had walked up the steps, picked up the white fox and put it into his wide sleeve, patted it.

"Be calm, otherwise there will be no any good to you."

At this time, the man finally woke up from his astonishment and grabbed the young man's sleeve.

"What's going on? Where is this my beloved concubine? How did you demon turn her into a beast? Give her back to me. Give her back to me quickly!"

The young man ignored it at all, and his figure swayed to the door of the hall in a blink of an eye.

People only heard his voice resounding throughout the hall.

"The nine-tailed white fox is the best at seducing people. Your Majesty has been bewitched by this beast recently. It already damaged your health. You must take rest."

Before the voice fell, the figure of the young man had already disappeared.

11