Bonus: Mira Works Hard To Please Roger
385 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mira Works Hard To Please Roger (4,445 Words)
Mira sat on the couch, leaning back, legs crossed, and spoke aloud her thoughts. "What would be a fun thing to do with Roger, that I can only do, because I know about his thing?"

"You're not the only one who knows," Tsuru said mildly from next to her.

"Yes, well, I'm the only one who isn't a teenage girl or an obnoxious boor."

"Gah!" Tsuru said, feigning falling backwards on the couch. "You're hurting my feelings, sweetheart."

"Oh? You're not nineteen?" Tsuru snorted at that. "I'm serious, though. This whole time, I haven't been playing the sort of role he'd like, because I was unaware of these differences. I am a very caring lover, you know? I want to make my partner feel good."

"Mhm," Tsuru noted, idly flicking her hair. "You know, I'm your girlfriend, he's just a slut you fuck."

"Oh, you fuck him too, and you- nngod!" Why was she even getting involved in this stupid argument when she knew damn well Tsuru didn't actually care about it? "Stop distracting me with your senseless whining, woman!"

"Sorry, sorry," Tsuru said, leaning in and giving Mira a kiss on the neck. "Hmm. Well, what are things women love the idea of, but men hate?"

"I do recall reading a survey which said men were much, much less interested in enjoying pornography during sex than women are. I had figured it would be like anal sex, perhaps a twenty percent approval rating among men? But no, it was seven percent. Given the experience with the VR headset... I'd rate it as highly likely he'd enjoy porn during sex."

"Especially given you'd be out of the way, sucking his cock," Tsuru noted. "He does like blowjobs, in case you didn't notice." She hummed for a moment thoughtfully. "He likes big tits, too."

"Yes, well-" Mira paused. She was about to say that given her position in life, she couldn't exactly go about getting bolt-ons now. But... actually, she didn't need surgery to get bigger breasts. "That's a good idea. Hm." She squinted for a moment in thought. "How does he feel about having his cock size changed? There's a lot of big tit porn, for, you know, the ego thing... if he enjoyed having an extra-big cock for a day, I certainly wouldn't mind handling it..."

"You're cute when you're thinking," Tsuru said, obviously thirsty for some touching. Mira idly pushed at Tsuru's face, making her let out a whine. "Oh, alright. I suppose that I should help you satisfy the sluttiest man on the planet, because I'm such a great girlfriend."

"Thank you," Mira said, succinctly.

* * *

I was seated at my desk, glancing at the clock - there were just ten minutes left on the work day, and nothing really to do but look at more cat pictures - when the door to my office opened. "Alo, Roger," Mira said, a smile on her lips. She shut the door behind her, humming faintly as she met Xico's gaze - and Xico promptly turned scarlet. "I was wondering... do you ever fantasize about having a huge cock?" She asked.

"It isn't my most common fantasy by any means, but sometimes, sure," I told her.

She let out a small laugh of relief. "Whew. Was worried for a second that the question was inappropriate. Ordinarily, you ask a guy a question like that, and you're going to have something thrown at your head," she explained, a vivacious smile on her lips. "I imagine it'd be like asking a girl if she'd like to buy some bolt-ons back in your world, but I can't say for sure." I nodded in understanding - I could definitely see that getting something thrown at your head, at least with most women. "Right." She clapped her hands together. "Just checking on that. I was hoping to treat you to a very pleasant evening, to make up for lost time, and make clear the importance of honesty in any relationship, even that of sex friends. I am racking my brain for all the things a man from your world might enjoy during sex that a man from this one wouldn't. Would you care to see the end results?"

"Sure. Is it going to be a giant orgy?"

Mira let out a small laugh at that. "Considered, but rejected. It will just be you, and me. I have pride as a lover to repair, and just arranging a giant sex party hardly does that. Besides," she said, tucking her hair behind her ear, "if you were the kind of man who only cared about being swarmed by hot bodies, you'd probably have gotten married to Nora by now. Lord knows she'd pounce on that, with her sex drive being what it is. Anyway. See you after work," she said, giving a small nod of the head.

Shortly after she left, Priscilla came into the office, being rather less sure than Mira about inquiries into my cock size. Fortunately, there was Xico to mediate, and soon enough my cock became a full foot in length, at least while erect (otherwise, it would've been pretty hard to leave the office), and I set out to enjoy Mira's planned evening.

* * *

Mira was wearing a long, knee length coat when I entered her home, and she watched me close the door behind me. "Now, women are generally ready for sex the moment the fellow drops trousers," she said, "but I also wanted to go that extra mile, so..." She undid the button on the front of the coat, and shrugged it off, revealing two things.

Firstly, she had her tits pumped way up in size, from a modest C to ones that could outdo Kate or Tsuru's by a cup or two. Secondly, that she had gotten underwear that was clearly designed by somebody whose interpretation of the concept was creative and meant to be visually appealing rather than practical. Heart-shaped holes in the bra, and a similarly shaped slit in the panties, combined with a vivid red color and lacy production that hinted at the bare skin below - well, I was no longer able to walk comfortably due to the truly absurdly-huge hard-on I was wearing, large enough to make me wonder if Priscilla had actually made it a foot or perhaps had underestimated so it was actually even longer than that.

"Yes," Mira said, with a little fist pump. "See? This is the advantage of honesty, Roger. The woman can cater to your every fantasy."

"And apparently when her name is Mira Stone, she very much wants to," I said.

She let out a soft laugh at that, reaching out to take my hand. "Come along then... lover boy," she decided, pulling me into her living room, in front of a very large television screen. "Let Mira Stone do what she so very dearly wants to," she declared, putting me down on the couch - and surprising me by sitting next to me, rather than kneeling in front of me like I'd honestly been expecting.

She popped the button on my pants, unzipping them one-handed and without even sparing a second glance, but reached over for the remote control. "Now, I wasn't entirely certain what you liked, but I do have some intuitions about this sort of thing. For one, most porn is made for a female audience," she explained, clicking open a menu on the television screen. "But there is some porn for men. I did a good bit of sleuthing to find what was simultaneously highly rated, for male consumption, and likely to appeal to you. We can watch samples of each," she said, as she successfully fished out my cock, not sparing a second glance despite her obscene outfit and the fact that she was starting to jerk me off, "or just judge by titles."

I let out a faint gasp as her thumb brushed along the ridge of my cock, stimulating me in an intensely pleasant fashion. But I managed to regain focus on the television screen, currently displaying a menu containing four different porn titles. Each title rotated between a handful of screenshots, and I just studied them for a good while, with Mira finally turning her gaze away from the TV back to me, a sly smile on her lips.

Marital Delights looked rather like something you'd see from the most vanilla sort of porn: lovey-dovey married sex. The wife gave the husband a couple blowjobs, got fucked around the house, and that sort of thing. Certainly enticing, especially considering that the gal in question was quite beautiful, but my gaze flicked to the next anyway.

Anonymous Trips to Heaven was about a man going to a club and getting fucked in the bathroom by a sequence of implausibly hot women, all of whom seemed to be fawning over him, by the screenshots they selected to advertise it. There were four actresses that I counted, but guessing by the length of the video, each one couldn't have had more than thirty minutes or so of sex dedicated to her.

Girl Gangsters had a similar many-on-one theming, but it was all at the same time. The girls wore outfits that made them look like low-class criminals, albeit implausibly attractive ones with nice fake tits. The tats common among porn performers probably worked better for that scenario than the others, and they just attacked the man, working together to suck and fuck him.

Apollo Pills: Home Sweet Home seemed to be mind control themed, and also probably incest by my best guess. Three 'targets': two older women and a younger one, probably aunt/mother/sister, all with the word 'step-' added to the front for plausible deniability, who seemed to be added to an expanding act of group sex as each one stumbled upon the previous. It was definitely mascdom, judging by some of what I saw, in contrast to the more femdom angle of Girl Gangsters.

"Fuck it," I said. "Hand me the remote," I ordered her, earning a playful laugh as she handed me the remote. She didn't wait for me to pick, instead leaning down over my cock, sucking the very tip into her mouth, licking at it, flicking her tongue along. I let out a little pant of pleasure at that, especially since she was also jacking me off at the same time. I considered the four videos... then decided to just start with Marital Delights.

I don't know, maybe Nora was rubbing off on me.

Mira responded by humming softly around my cockhead, her lips faintly smacking it, while on screen I skimmed past the 'welcome home, honey,' bit to the part where the sex actually started. On screen, the wife descended to her knees, fishing out her husband's cock and starting to suck it, pausing in between licks and sucks to tell him how much she loved him. "I love you so much, darling. I just love, love, love, your cock," she said, kissing all over it.

Mira was watching out of the corner of her eyes - but she began to slide down my length anyway, making me just groan as she moved to slowly but surely deepthroat me, my leg kicking at the air as my cock twisted around to slip into her throat, my brain briefly frying from the raw pleasure, my cock furiously pulsing and threatening to explode outright even though barely anything had happened, either on screen or in reality.

Mira hummed around my dick as it rested in her throat, even as the woman on screen kept giving doting little kisses to the cock in question. I started to skim forward at that point, shifting past the blowjob - which appeared to not involve a whole lot of actual deepthroating, just jacking off and kissing and suckling, like they wanted to show off the dick or something - to the actual babymaking marital sex, where the gal was on her back and telling her husband how happy she was, how much she loved his cock...

Mira shifted around at that point, keeping my cock in her throat as she easily slid down to kneel before me, distracting me from the video by the show she made. I did notice, at that point, that her ass was definitely improved in addition to her tits, rounder and curvier than normal, and my dick pulsed in response. She noticed, and even managed to guess what had enticed me that way, planting one hand on either of my thighs and shifting her whole body to raise her ass up, sitting in the most awkward position possible to deepthroat me while porn played behind her.

I skimmed forward, wanting something a tad more extreme to distract from the extremely sexy view Mira was giving me - curved ass cheeks pointing up at the air, tits hanging down low, lips distended to hold my cock in her throat. Sadly, however, the scene didn't even include a doggy style scene. "Do any of these have doggy style? That extra-nice ass of yours today has me wanting to look at it."

Mira slid her lips up my cock at that point, the whole thing bouncing as it escaped her throat. "Anonymous Trips' third girl gets fucked from behind, Gangsters has a scene where the guy fucks the girl doggy, fingers two others, while the fourth whispers dirty talk in his ear, and Apollo Pills has the mom get it doggy style on her marital bed."

"Which is roughest?" I asked, and Mira hummed at that, twisting her body forward to wrap her tits - still contained in that obscene, lacy bra - around my cock. It was thoroughly lubed up, but she still drooled down into it.

"Roughest meaning the most force?" Mira asked, as she started to give me a titfuck in that position. I nodded in response. Her new tits felt so nice around my cock that I suspected Priscilla might have made me extra sensitive - or maybe she made Mira's tits extra-pleasant to have wrapped around your dick somehow. "I think it's Gangsters. The fourth girl in Trips gets assfucked from behind pretty rough, but it's not doggy - she's pinned against the stall wall. But if you mean the meanest, you little sadist," she said, a playful curl to her lips, "it's definitely Apollo Pills."

"Damn," I breathed out. "You have no idea how hot it is that you watched all four of those just for me," I told her.

She let out a little laugh at that, jiggling her tits around my cock in the process. "I have a little idea. I am a genius, you know. But, I had to watch more than four. Don't worry; I used transcription software and fast forward to save on time," she told me, leaning down to kiss the tip of my cock where it popped out from between her breasts - then starting to suckle on it.

With how enormous I was at that point, it wasn't hard for her to manage as much, quietly sucking on the tip, her pursed lips wrapped taut around it. It looked incredibly enticing, and I just stared down at the show, pumping my hips up, my cock rubbing against her palate on each thrust, easily bouncing out of her large tits. I flipped back to the menu screen and took a long moment - during which Mira just about mauled her tits into my cock, sucking all the harder around the tip of my cock as she worked me over - before settling on the Gangsters video, fast-forwarding to the scene Mira had described.

It was definitely hot - and all the hotter because I was enjoying it with Mira, her lips softly smacking around the tip of my cock, which throbbed furiously in her mouth. Her nipples were hard, and quite exposed, given the lewd bra she was wearing, and it was an absolutely gorgeous sight. Her body shifted at that point, raising her ass up and up into the air, doing her best to keep her tits on my cock, until I had a pretty good angle. By the way her body wobbled in place, it was a hard position to stay in, but that just made it even sexier to see her trying so damn hard.

I decided to let her off easy, grabbing the back of her head and forcing her all the way down my cock, unceremoniously ending the titfuck and letting her use her hands for balance. On screen, the 'Gangsters' were bouncing their asses for the guy, while the one who wasn't getting fucked or fingered was whispering in his ear. "You're going to be used as a fuckdoll by the four of us, puto. You're going to get used by us as our personal fuck machine." She kept going on in that vein, while Mira's diligent tongue slid all over my cock, her head twisting faintly from side to side to get that extra little bit of my extra-long dick, her throat quietly swallowing around it.

I just leaned back in pleasure, enjoying the moment, and the show - both the porno, and the beautiful billionaire currently raising a particularly curvy ass into the air for display purposes. I released my grip on the back of Mira's head and just relaxed, going so far as to close my eyes for a few long seconds and listen to the wet sounds of Mira sucking my cock, and the woman on the television discuss in intimate detail how I was going to have to fuck her and her friends for good.

Then I opened them again, finding to my distaste that Gangsters had started to move on from that position to a new one, at which point I flicked back to the menu, hurriedly seeking out the 'fucking up against the bathroom stall wall' scene that Mira had mentioned. It was definitely a sexy scene, a gorgeous young Japanese woman with long hair with her cheeks flushing as she got raised from behind, pretty much pinned in place as she gasped and squirmed, glancing over her shoulder intermittently with a 'fuck me' look in her eyes that had my cock throbbing in Mira's mouth.

Mira slid off at that point, a wet pop accompanying the movement, shifting to kneel and titfuck me again as she caught her breath. "Enjoying yourself?" She teased, humming faintly as my cock twitched in her breasts.

"Yes, very much, thank you, Mira," I told her.

She licked her lips at that point, leaning forward to start suckling on my cockhead again, pumping her tits up and down my length all the harder. On screen, the gorgeous Asian girl moaned like crazy on the man's cock. "Oh, you're the best, oh, I don't normally even like anal, but it's so good, your cock's so good!" She came at that point, or at least pretended to, and it had my cock furiously pulsing in between Mira's breasts, watching the show as she kept titfucking me.

"Your cock is pretty good," Mira said, with a hum. "Though I suppose right now that's more a compliment to Priscilla than you," she noted, giving me a quick peck on the tip. "Should I make you come nice and fast, or do you want to drag this out, Roger? That's one that I can't imagine is quite the same in your world as in this one."

"It's not," I agreed, pushing my tongue against my cheek. "Just keep doing like you're doing," I told her, and she nodded, pumping her tits on my cock up and down, the large voluminous things squeezing all the tighter on my cock, the bra continuing to highlight her perky nipples as she worked me over. Her eyes looked up at me, a smile on her lips, as she pumped me up and down - and occasionally, my gaze would go up to the screen, as that girl just kept on fucking coming. I almost couldn't believe she was acting, because it was just so much. Maybe she was a quickshot?

Either way, the scene soon ended with the guy just nutting in the girl's ass, and it was quite tempting to come myself - especially given Mira's hard work with her tits on my spit-slick cock. Instead, though, I spoke up. "Could you give me a loving blowjob? Mm. You like watching porn?" I asked her, unsure for just a second.

She let out a small laugh at that. "I do. I think I know the position you're suggesting," she said, clambering back up onto the couch, getting on her hands and knees to my side, and leaning forward to start suckling on the tip of my cock, brushing her hair behind her ear in order to watch the screen out of the corner of her eyes. I switched videos over to Apollo Pills, and she popped off for just a second. "The scene you're looking for is the one where the gal with the biggest tits is getting doggy style fucked on the bed," she told me, before leaning down to start sucking on my cockhead again.

I let out a soft groan at the sensation, her lips currently pursed and sucking, her tongue snaking around the very tip of my slit. On screen, the 'mother' figure was speaking. "It's completely natural to cuckold my husband with my son," she said. "Please fuck me and give your stepsister a baby brother. Creampie me with your thick cock." The actor who was playing the man got up behind her, gently pumping back and forth, idly playing with her tits - which of course interested me on Mira's body, too.

I reached for her breasts, groping one in my hand, enjoying the fullness, softness, and sheer size of it. Mira gently bobbed up and down the uppermost part of my cock, her tongue swishing all along my length, her hand working over what of my dick wasn't in her mouth or throat. She was practically jerking me off into her mouth - and then she started to slide forward, having to twist both her body and my cock to allow my sheer length to find its way into her throat. I gasped at the feeling, my length twitching and threatening to erupt. Mira just hummed around my dick, and I twitched faintly in response.

Wet glugging noises escaped her throat, while on-screen the stepmother character gave all sorts of lewd comments to her son. Mira occasionally hummed or nodded in interest or recognition of this line or that, or to my physiological response to them. She was definitely taking an active interest in the film, if for no other reason than to identify exactly what about it was getting me hard, and soon enough she seemed to have reached some conclusion on that matter, because she took the remote from me, flipping back to Marital Delights and hurriedly fast-forwarding to one particular scene.

On screen, the wife character was speaking, while simultaneously giving a titfuck to her husband. "Oh, baby, I love you so much, I want to have your baby, I want you to creampie me. I want to get bred by you. Please, please, let's have a baby together, you want it too, don't you? Oh I love you." Her fingers were pretty much mashing her tits into the cock, recalling my earlier experience getting a titfuck from Mira, intensifying my pleasure. Soon enough, the dirty talk shifted in tone, though. "I love your cock in my tits, it feels so fucking good, oh I'm gonna come baby, I'm gonna come from a titfuck, I love titfucking you, I love it!"

The actress squealed in what was almost certainly a fake orgasm - but it definitely did something for me, exactly as Mira had guessed, because I erupted in her mouth at that point, just spraying hot cum all over the inside. She slid up to the tip and jacked me off furiously into her mouth, humming and slurping and sucking and swallowing noisily while I just came. When I was spent in her mouth, she popped her lips off, showing off her tongue to me, making my dick twitch.

"Right. You're a blowjob lover," she said, with a grin, even as she jerked me off. "A fellatio fan." She licked her lips at that. "Mm. I think I could probably do better on picking out the porn next time. How do you feel about next time? Same ideas? Anything not good?"

"Is this time not done?" I asked her, honestly a bit worried, and she laughed at that.

"As long as these tits are still fat, this time isn't done," she reassured me, leaning up to actually just smack them into my face. My cock twitched in her grasp, and I just shifted my lips around to start sucking on her nipple, making her hum and sigh. "But I'm a hard worker, Roger. I'm a proud woman. Making men come tells me that I'm successful, that I'm capable, that I'm sexy and men want to fuck me. Knowing that all this time, you've been having sex half as good as it could be - well, I have to make up for lost time." She pulled back from my face at that point. "So, before we continue, let me ask again: anything major I should tweak, going forward?"

"No, it's been pretty good so far. Though... how about a seated ride? We can both watch the movie better that way."

Mira let out a laugh at that, glancing back at the television screen. On screen, the woman was getting her tits quite thoroughly pounded. She had a faint look of consternation on her face, and must have noticed me noticing. "Just realized that I should have set this up in the bedroom. Was thinking I should lay my head back so we can both watch it while you titfuck me, but obviously can't do this there, and the televisions aren't all hooked up to each other. But," she said, shifting to present her back to me, moving over my lap, pointing my cock at her slick sex - which, incidentally, was still in those lewd panties - "make sure to grope my tits. Even if they're out of sight, I can tell you like them," she said, before sliding down my length, and I did exactly as directed, groping her breasts in either hand as she bounced on my cock.

We went like that for the next hour or two, with Mira coming up with all sorts of ideas for how to make the situation that little bit sexier or better, and me enjoying every last second of it.

9