Double the Kate, Double the Fun
1.8k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since the first contact with Secundus, the Federation had been making peaceful integration of the other universe a priority. It was hard-going, as far as Kate knew - the locals just didn't understand how much of a blessing Mira's stewardship had been to the world. She was given to understand the attempts at the moment were increasingly focused on the "second and third world" of Secundus. Back on Origin, that concept was outdated, which really went to show how bad things would have been without Mira.

That wasn't why Kate was on Secundus, though. Her reasons were entirely personal. She had a visa - relations with this Earth weren't that terrible - but she was hopeful that she could possibly move here, for exactly one reason.

That reason? Roger Cooper.

He had treated her like... he had treated her with such contempt, just remembering it sent a quiet shiver down her spine. The way he'd spoken to her. Humiliated her. Used her. Treated her like the disgusting, worthless fuckpig she really was, deep down inside. He'd even given her a nickname - Fuckpig - to establish exactly that. She could never have admitted how she wanted to be treated to someone else. (She had, briefly, tried to find Origin's own Roger Cooper, to see if perhaps he was the same sort of person - but apparently Roger Cooper was himself an interdimensional immigrant to Secundus.) She could only have it this way.

He had moved, apparently, since her last visit, but her fingers trembled as she texted him anyway. The phone felt fat and ugly in her hands, so much worse than the com back in Origin.

Kate: Hi. This is Fuckpig, from Origin.
Kate: Do you want me, Master?

She hoped she didn't come off as too clingy. That was the last thing she wanted. She couldn't bring herself to write anything else, though. What was she supposed to say?

Roger: Oh, sure. Come on over.

She sighed in relief as the text came in. She had to ask for his address - feeling so ridiculous as she did. God. She was so lucky he didn't think she was too much of a pervert to even respond to. She was lucky that her other self had been able to say - to say whatever it had taken, to make Roger treat her like this. She gulped, her clit feeling unbelievably hard as she walked to Roger's new address, each step seeming to make it brush against the inside of her panties, making the walk mildly uncomfortable.

Eventually - what felt like an eternity later - she arrived at Roger's new apartment, rapping on the door. A second later, it opened, and Roger smiled at her. There was something in his gaze that felt genuinely predatory, and it was very strange to see in a man's eyes. She gulped as he looked at her. "Go get Sow, she's in that unit," he said, pointing.

To whatever extent her clit had quieted down due to the walk here, it was instantly hard and throbbing, and she walked unusually gently over to the door in question. "K-Kate?" She called out. "Roger wants you," she said, as she knocked on the door, glancing back over her shoulder at Roger. She felt ridiculous. Exposed. Anybody could come out of one of the other rooms and then they'd see her, and probably realize what she was here for. Roger had called the other Kate "Sow," which meant he probably wouldn't hesitate to call her Fuckpig, which would mean anybody could hear and learn just what a pathetic pervert she was.

The door in question opened, and she was greeted by the other her, taking a sharp intake of breath as their eyes briefly met. "Ah, hi," the other her said.

"Roger wants you. Both of us, I think," Kate said, gesturing back towards Roger's apartment. The other Kate smiled at that, clearly more comfortable with this entire situation than Kate was. She supposed it made sense - this Kate had been doing it for a while. She was used to being humiliated and degraded for being a disgusting pervert.

Soon enough, they had been ushered into Roger's apartment, and he had them both in front of them, eyeing them up and down. "Strip," he ordered them both, and Kate felt her cheeks flush as she obeyed, getting naked right in front of another woman. He frowned as he saw what Kate was wearing under her shirt. "A sports bra?" She gulped, glancing over at her opposite, and saw that this Kate was wearing some kind of absolutely ridiculous microkini, the sort of thing a character in a TV show might wear in order to establish they had no sense of what was appropriate clothing. "In the future, I want you to always be wearing something more like that," he said, pointing at the other Kate, who was apparently wearing a similarly absurdly tight bikini bottom, "or else sexy lingerie. Just imagine what you'd like to see on a guy," he explained, and she nodded rapidly. "Though, of course, I'm not going to wear anything like that for you two perverts," he said.

Kate felt goosebumps run across her skin, as she wiggled her way free of her panties. Her nipples were perky and hard, and she felt desperately exposed, standing naked, alongside the other Kate, their bare bodies presented to Roger. He glanced at the other Kate, smacking her belly for a moment - then just slapping her face a second later, making her let out a pant of arousal and humiliation. "Sow. Do you see how Fuckpig is keeping herself nice and hot and sexy?" He asked her, and the other Kate nodded rapidly. "What are you doing? Do you think I can't do better than you? Do you think you don't have to put in effort any more? Maybe I should just focus on Fuckpig, hm?"

"N-no, Master," the other Kate said, sounding desperate. "I'm sorry. I'm working on it, it's just hard to exercise-" she got smacked again for her backtalk. Kate felt desperately aroused just watching. It was like viewing a porno of herself.

"Oh? Do you think that Fuckpig here doesn't have a job? That she doesn't have other commitments? Maybe you'd like it if I considered you a good enough fuck to actually become your sugar papa, but that's not the world you live in. Because you still haven't equalled Fuckpig in the body department, you're going to that corner, and you're going to masturbate, and maybe when I'm done with Fuckpig, I'll get to you."

"Yes, Master," the other Kate said, her head still dipped low, obviously genuinely ashamed of her failure to please Roger.

Kate's own arousal was spiking, as Roger turned his attention to her, his gaze running up and down her naked body. His hands soon went to her tits, one hand on either, jiggling and bouncing them together. She had no idea what to say or do in a situation like this, as he fondled her like that. She just stood there, inert, as this incredibly handsome man toyed with her body like a plaything. "You see this, Sow?" He added, glancing over at the other Kate. "Her tits are still just as big and nice and soft as yours, even though she actually keeps in shape.

"Yes, Master, sorry, Master," the other Kate said, her hand in between her legs as she masturbated. There was no hesitation. No shame. She was used to it.

Kate hoped she would get used to that sort of thing soon. "Alright, Fuckpig. You've been quiet," he said, letting go of her tits. "How are you feeling right now? I know I've gone pretty hard on you. It took a while before Sow would admit what a pathetic, horny, disgusting pervert she was. Are you going to be as troublesome?"

"No, Master," Kate replied, shaking her head rapidly. "I-I'm a pathetic, horny, disgusting pervert. That's why I let you call me Fuckpig." He patted her cheek gently, even dotingly.

"Good. Now, the only thing a fuckpig like you is good for, is sucking cock and giving titfucks," he explained, making her cheeks glow with humiliation as he referred to that strange, obscene act he'd made her perform. "So I'm going to sit down, and you are going to get in between my legs and do exactly that. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," Kate said, following after him as he sat down on the couch, sitting with his legs splayed. She had to - with trembling hands - unzip his pants herself, unbuttoning them, unbuckling the belt, her breathing growing more ragged with each passing moment, until at last she'd managed to free his cock, the hard thing bursting forth, standing tall right in front of her face. She could feel herself going cross-eyed in front of it, letting out a hot breath as she stared at the thing. She had to - to suck, or to titfuck? He'd want her to do one or the other, but he hadn't said. Titfucking, probably? But wait, that was better with lubricant, she'd figured that out.

So she dove for his cock, stretching her mouth wide and simply sucking it inside, her throat swelling with his cock as she pushed her nostrils into his pubes. He groaned in pleasure at the act, and she did her best to lick and salivate and drool all over his cock. He idly ran his fingers through her hair as she held herself down there. She didn't really need to breathe, per se, so she could just hold herself down there, twisting her head back and forth, rolling her tongue around on the underside of his cock. Her hands clenched at her thighs as she resisted the urge to masturbate. He'd ordered the other Kate to masturbate - he hadn't ordered her to masturbate. She looked up at him as she worked, wanting to make sure he was satisfied with her work. He looked satisfied.

She held herself down there for quite some time, swallowing around his length, coaxing and squeezing on his cock, her throat wrapping around it. He just leaned back lazily, occasionally glancing at the other Kate, but mostly focusing on her, petting her idly. "That's a good girl," he breathed out. "That's a good fuckpig," he corrected, a moment later, and she let out a whimper around his length, a noise of sheer, overwhelming arousal.

At that point, she peeled back, leaving half his cock - the half she'd been drooling all over and licking desperately - free and in the open air. The other half, the half that was still in her mouth, she did her best to wet, salivating and licking all over it, twisting her head around and around on his cock. Her tongue flapped against his dick, and he grunted in satiation at her work. Eventually, she considered his cock well and thoroughly lubricated, and leaned back, popping his dick out of her mouth, quickly giving it a few jerks with one hand in order to better ensure the saliva was smeared around, while her mouth dribbled out as much spit as she could manage, drooling it all over her breasts, her other hand working to smear it in.

"Mmm, there you are. She's also a better worker than you, Sow," he added, glancing over at the other Kate. "Maybe I'll switch out your nicknames? She can be Sow and you can be Fuckpig, since this one is harder working, and more appreciative of what she has. You know, if I didn't deign to fuck you, that you would never get to enjoy what I've given you."

"Yes, Master. I'll work harder to be worthy of your attention," the other Kate said, her voice breathy as she continued to masturbate. "I'm sorry for getting lazy. I see that now."

At that point, Kate considered her tits well and truly lubed up, and leaned forward, wrapping his cock up in her tits. He let out a sigh of relief as her tits enveloped his dick, and both her hands worked to apply an appropriate amount of pressure, bobbing her breasts up and down his dick. She'd never done something like this with any of her past boyfriends. It was so absurdly perverse that it made her almost feel like Roger was the real pervert here, a man whose lusts drove him to do all kinds of crazy things, including fucking her like this. A man who wasn't like other men.

But that wasn't the truth. She knew she was the pervert here, the total degenerate, the masochistic submissive who could never speak her desires aloud. Probably he'd learned about the titfuck from the other Kate, when she had begged and pleaded with him to do the act. It was something he was surely only doing for her sake, knowing that she considered her large breasts her best feature, wanting to give her something to show off their value. He idly reached down for the back of her head as she worked, pushing her face into her tits, blinding her to the world around her as she started to suckle on the tip of his cock dutifully, knowing exactly what was expected of her.

"That's a good girl," he grunted. "Here's your reward, you disgusting pervert. I know you're going to like this one," he said, pushing his shoe up against her clit. She squirmed at the forceful touch, gasping around his cock. The tip of his shoe, all rubbery and hard, rubbed at her clit, and it just felt like her pleasure was spiking to a truly obscene extent. She could feel herself getting rapidly closer to orgasm, even though it had barely been ten seconds, her eyes closing to try to disguise her obscene face, as she worked hard to try to focus on sucking and titfucking his cock, like she had been implicitly ordered to.

Of course, she failed. She was apparently that worked up, that within twenty seconds, she came, moaning softly around his dick, twitching in place desperately, her fingers squeezing his cock extra tight as she spasmed in place. Her whole body trembled with pleasure as she orgasmed in that position, from that treatment, saliva flying out of her mouth, a completely debased moan escaping her throat, making it clear that she was, in fact, coming from having his shoe rub her clit, and that quickly, too. She opened her eyes to look up at him, and he just wore this cocksure smile as he smirked down at her, knowing what a pervert she was already, finding it amusing more than anything else. She turned her gaze back down to his cock, then just closed her eyes, focusing on her work as she titfucked him, her mouth and tits both moving together, sliding up and down his length.

"I'm a very considerate lover," he told her, in this voice dripping with contempt. She just nodded around his dick, not sure if his words were even true - though they sounded plausible enough. "We both know you'd gladly have titfucked me to completion, gulped down my cum, then sat in the corner as I fucked Sow, if I made you," he said, and she quietly whimpered. She knew it was the truth. "But instead, I made you come. You may be a quickshot, but you're my quickshot, understand?" She nodded rapidly in acknowledgement of his words, and his fingers on the back of her head tightened their grip.

With her superhuman strength, of course, he couldn't actually force her to do anything - but she obeyed the implicit command nonetheless. He was the best thing that ever happened to her, after all. Her tits slid down further and further, her face squishing against them, mashing her breasts directly into his hard cock. She drooled on his dick all the while, even as her nose got mushed so tight against her tits, even as he kept pushing, as her tits grew more and more compressed, her expression doubtlessly getting increasingly obscene - if anybody could even see it.

As he held her down there, he started to rub her clit with his shoe again, this time with the heel, just grinding the rough rubber against it. It felt amazing, fantastic, and she mewled around his cock as her eyelashes fluttered, knowing she was going to orgasm extremely quickly all over again.

That was exactly what happened, of course. She moaned around his dick in the process, her whole body writhing in place, and he grunted in response, idly bucking his hips against her face. There wasn't much movement that could actually be managed, though, not with her already mashed up against his pelvis like that, and he spoke up. "You really are a great little fuckpig. Horny and eager. Coming all over my foot like the disgusting pervert you are. You've already orgasmed twice, and all I've done is basically stepped on your clit. You'd probably come if I stepped on your face too, wouldn't you?" She whimpered at the question, part of her sure he planned to do exactly that to her, to establish that he was right.

"Over here, Sow," he said, and Sow immediately flew over, coursing like a bolt of lightning through the air, her naked body soon mushed right next to Kate's. Roger yanked her face up off his cock, repositioning Sow's so that it was right in front of his dick. For a few seconds, Sow's mouth stretched wide, trying to get to his cock, but Roger held her out of reach - then he exploded, spraying hot cum all over Sow's face. A few drops splattered her own tits, but most of it was left cast across Sow's face, and he idly yanked her off with a contemptuous movement. He saw the cum on Kate's tits, and decided to fix it with Sow's hair, grabbing a tangle of the dark locks and using them like a rag to clean his cum off her tits. "Right. Now that that's done," he said, sighing luxuriously. "Go back to your corner, Sow. You didn't really think I'd forgiven you yet, did you?"

"No, Master," Sow told him, shaking her head rapidly, zooming back to her corner. Kate remained kneeling in front of him, her tits still wrapped around his cock, almost shivering in arousal.

"Hands and knees, Fuckpig," he said, and Kate obeyed, getting into position on the floor in front of him, presenting her dripping-wet cunt to him, the same one that had orgasmed twice in only a couple minutes from having him basically stomp on it. He got up off the couch at that point, standing behind her - but rather than actually fucking her, he raised one leg, pressing his foot down on the back of her head and forcing her down onto the ground, her cheek soon mashed against the carpet as he dominated her like that. "Now you're going to come from having your face stepped on," he told her, and she could see the grin in his expression as she looked up at him, his sneaker digging into her cheek.

A moment later, his cock plunged inside her, and she gasped at the forceful entrance. One free hand went to her clit, frantically playing with it as he started to pump his hips at her pussy, making her gasp and mewl beneath him, her eyelashes fluttering in pleasure. It was obscene, how good it felt, as he pistoned his hips inside her, as he played with her clit. His free hand reached down to grope and slap her tits, being insanely rough with them, smacking them around with obvious sadistic pleasure. Her pleasure climbed and climbed, ever further up, until she came on his cock within half a minute of insertion. Her whole body shivered and jerked beneath him.

"The only reason I fuck you," he told her, as he slowed down his pace - both of his cock in her cunt, and his hand on her clit. "Is because you appeal to my dominant tendencies. I have hotter girls lined up practically around the block. More intelligent ones, too. But you, I can just let loose on, because you know you deserve it all. Isn't that right, Fuckpig?"

"Yes, Master," she breathed out, still twisting in the warm afterglow of ecstatic bliss, as she got fucked like that. His hard cock pounded roughly away, her eyelashes fluttering as she got used in that position. "I'm a lowly, ridiculous, pervert. There's literally no one in my world who would deign to fuck me like you do! Thank you so mu~uch!" She squealed out the last word, as his pace suddenly intensified, his hand on her clit regaining it earlier intensity, her eyes rolling up in her skull as she salivated on his floor, as she got roughly fucked into the ground. She took it. She took it all. Her hot breaths filled the air as she got used like that, more and more drool rolling out of her mouth. She came her brains out, as he made her orgasm over and over again. She was a quickshot, orgasming in less than a minute each time, her pussy spasming around his cock wildly as he just refused to come, driving her to ever more obscene pleasures.

Distantly, she was aware that Sow was coming, moaning as she did, sounding completely absurd. But Kate also knew that she sounded ridiculous each time she came, these weird squeaks and squeals escaping her throat on each forceful thrust on Roger's part, her whole body quietly spasming on his dick. Her head felt like it was emptying of all thoughts, as she was driven to mindless pleasure, Roger's shoe remaining on her cheek all the while, as he rutted inside her, putting her in her place. She was nothing but a horny fuckpig, and she loved it.

"Right, your pussy's too loose," Roger said, suddenly pulling out of her, leaving her gasping on the floor. She had no idea how long she'd been getting fucked for, but she was left to just let her head spin. "I can barely feel anything," he explained, as he ground her cheek into the floor. "How are you going to deal with that, Fuckpig? I fucked you absolutely senseless, made you feel good, but your body just can't satisfy me."

"Muh," she slurred into the ground. She had to come up with an idea of what to say. How to please him. "Yuh, you came, from my tits," she got out.

"True," Roger agreed, his voice still dripping with casual derision as he kept his foot on her cheek. "But your tits... I already came from them once. Can't you offer a little variety?" She gulped at that, trying to think of what he might want. A deepthroat? He poked his cock at her ass. "You know what, while you think about that, I'm going to fuck your ass. Maybe it'll be better," he explained, before stuffing his cock inside her ass in a single, rapid stroke. The sudden, forceful entrance made her squeal, her fingers digging into the floor underneath her. He was so big, it felt like she was being split right down the middle, and it felt fantastic.

It felt vaguely wrong, somehow - she had failed him, and she was getting rewarded with anal? But she couldn't really put the pieces together inside her head, especially not when his hand went back to her clit, one hand mauling one of her tits as the other teased her sex with the mocking reality that her pussy had utterly failed to satisfy him. What was important was the feeling of his hard cock, ramming roughly away at her ass, seeming to turn it inside out as she gasped and twitched beneath him, his shoe grinding her cheek into the floor.

"Shu, sorry," she slurred out, as she got fucked like that, and he just laughed at the apology.

"She says she's sorry," Roger called out to Sow. "Sorry for what, Fuckpig? That your pussy's too loose?" She nodded in response. "Ah, here I thought you were apologizing for being too dumb to come up with a better way to please me," he said, a sneering note to his voice, and he really ground his foot into her face at that point.

She felt like she'd been trapped, but he was right. She had failed to please him. She should have apologized for that. "Sorry, for that, too," she sputtered out.

"It's alright, Fuckpig," he said, yanking his dick out of her ass suddenly, making her gasp at the sudden, sharp feeling. "I'm smart enough to do the thinking for both of us," he said, removing his shoe from her face. She felt a bizarre thrill of anticipation at what she suspected was coming - and what, in fact, was coming, as she got twisted around, his cock - still dirty from plunging into her asshole repeatedly - right in front of her face. "For example. I can use your mouth both to clean off my dick, and to get myself off," he explained. "Open wide."

Any normal woman would have refused. Even if a woman had some painfully low self esteem that made her put up with this treatment, they would have whimpered and taken it. Not her, though. She opened her mouth wide, her tongue lolling out invitingly, and he thrust himself balls deep into her throat, his balls slapping against her chin as her nose was ground into his pubes. She could taste her ass on him, but she felt her pussy growing wetter, hotter, at the rough treatment, at the cruelty he was inflicting on her, at the humiliation of being forced to clean his dick off with her mouth.

He ground her into his pelvis, twisting her head around. For a few long, intense moments, that was all he did, twisting her head around - and around, and around, forcing her to use her flight power to keep up with him, twisting her until she was upside down, his cock still lodged in her throat, and then twisting her back so she was kneeling in front of him all over again, her tongue and throat having made a full circuit around his cock.

Once she was back on her knees, though, he seemed to consider his dick clean enough, because he began to roughly fuck her face, just pounding away at her mouth and throat. "You can masturbate," he told her, and her hand went to her cunt immediately, frantically using her pussy with the desperate energy of a woman possessed. There was no chance her hand could match up to his shoe, but she could, maybe, get herself off once more before he finished in her mouth and presumably moved on to Sow.

She lost herself in the moment, frantically masturbating just as he frantically fucked her throat, his cock sliding all the way down, then pulling back up before clogging up her mouth again. Her eyes lidded, and she closed them, simply relying on her own mental image of what was happening to guide her. Imagining his domineering, sneering face, as he treated her with utter contempt; wondering what he might be thinking, as he used her mouth and throat like that; hoping that he considered her good enough that she could earn another throatfuck in the future. She came to that last thought, as ridiculous as it was - what sort of woman was so desperate to suck cock? But that was the sort of woman she was, a totally debased fuckpig, lucky to have found a man willing to enjoy her body.

At that point, he slammed his dick all the way down her throat and just came, both hands on the back of her head, ejaculating deep inside her throat as he jerked and spasmed. She took it with a soft moan around his length, wanting him to come in her mouth, to satisfy him, to earn the good treatment she'd received earlier, when he'd been fucking her cunt and ass and stepping on her face, when he'd been ramming into her throat and grinding his shoe into her clit.

When he was finished, he pulled out of her mouth, plopping down onto his ass on the couch and sighing. He looked down at her, trying to decide exactly what to do with her. "Come up here, Fuckpig. Put your head on my thigh," he ordered. She felt a certain flush to her cheeks at the quietly sweet order, but she obeyed, putting her cheek down on his thigh. He glanced over at Sow, no doubt planning to make her suck his dick or something. "As for you, Sow. Get dressed and go exercise. I'm tired of your flabby ass. Until you've got a belly as toned as Fuckpig's, you're not going to get my cock again."

Sow's eyes went wide at the words, clearly shocked and distressed by them - but she nodded rapidly, too. "Yes, Master, sorry, Master," she said, zooming over to her clothes. "I'll exercise, I'll exercise, I promise," she said, her voice full of desperate energy. Kate understood her panic. She never wanted to let any of this go herself, either. "I'm going right now!" She called out, as she arrived at the door.

Roger just stroked Kate's hair, as she rested her head in his lap. "So," he said, as she remained there, enjoying his momentary gentleness. "What brings you to this world?"

"Ah- you," she admitted, her cheeks glowing at the confession. "I wanted to see you again. I, ah, I don't know... what to do..." she explained, licking her lips. "I know I'll never find a man as good as you," she admitted.

He chuckled at that. "Well, you can come visit whenever you want. Or whenever I want," he added. "Otherwise I'm going to have to break my word to Sow, not that she'll be upset."

Kate nodded in place. Could she suggest...? Maybe? Moving in? No, he'd said she couldn't quit her job, which meant she'd be back on Origin. But that was because she'd be a bother, but now that he was getting rid of Sow, would she still be a bother? "I was thinking... of moving to Secundus."

"Oh?" He didn't seem upset by that at all, and she let out a sigh of relief. "As a matter of fact, hm. The conversion rate for money back where you come from is pretty good, right?"

"Yes. Though there's lots of trade restrictions right now, because a lot of resource markets would crash otherwise... I can move up to one hundred thousand USD per year out of my savings."

"How much are your savings?" He asked.

"Oh. About three point two billion shillings." He seemed to boggle at that for a moment. "Oh, that's - a shilling's worth about one of your pennies. So that's more like thirty two million dollars," she said.

"In other words, you're set for life."

"Well... I guess," she said. That wasn't that much money, she'd only saved like twenty percent of her paycheck and invested it in government bonds! Sure, she was well paid, but only ten times the global average, and she'd only been working for a relatively short period? (The Federation had some pretty tight restrictions on pay scales, to avoid the wealthy manipulating the political system like they did here in Secundus.)

"Well, if you want - there's a spare room here at this apartment, you could rent from me."

It took everything in her not to agree immediately to move in. Then her brain realized that she didn't have to live here exclusively. She could rent an apartment here, and come by whenever she felt like. If a hundred thousand dollars a year was enough for him to think she could move in - and he was literally an accountant - then, logically, it was enough to pay for all expenses. She'd read in the papers that this Earth was poor, but this was just sort of bewildering. It was like Origin had sped ahead through history, while Secundus had just paused in 2000 or whenever. But the point of all that mental calculations was - she could say yes. "Sure," she said. "I might not always be around, though. I do have work, back on Secundus."

"Oh," he said. "Right, yeah," he admitted. "Well, I'll just tell Sow that since you're a harder worker than her, blah blah blah, you know what I'd say," he said.

"Yes, Master," she agreed, though she really didn't. She was just happy to be able to get this experience whenever she wanted. She snuggled into his thigh and closed her eyes as he turned on the TV, still petting her. This was the sort of life she could only have dreamed of, before meeting him. It was so fast, and so intense, and she would never let herself get out of shape like this Kate had. What an idiot.

The next chapter is available on my Subscribestar. It features Stitch watching Roger fuck Priscilla, then getting some one-on-one time of her own. You can access it at this link for only $3. Chapters will be posted on Subscribestar a week in advance.

24