Christmas Shopping
1.3k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Something I hadn't thought about, before Mira reminded me that Christmas was coming up, was that it would be impossible to surprise Xico with a gift for her. After all, she could read my mind, and therefore if my thoughts at any point strayed over to the subject of "what am I getting Xico for Christmas," she'd inevitably pick those thoughts up. It would be nigh-impossible for me to avoid thinking about the matter, after all - it's the classic bit about trying not to think of a pink elephant.

Given that Xico was already going to know about what I would pick her out, I decided there wasn't much point in the rigamarole, and dragged her with me to go shopping for things for my various coworkers. I picked up sweatpants for Hank, a top that Xico was pretty sure was Alexios's style, and then when I asked her for ideas for what to get the various women I knew at work...

"I mean..." Xico trailed off bashfully, glancing off to one side. "I think they'd all... like sex with you... better than any other gift..."

"Well, yeah," I agreed. "But I have sex with them anyway, so it's not much of a gift," I pointed out. She nodded in acknowledgement, her tails flashing about behind her awkwardly. "I guess I could do something special..." But while I had ideas of what might be a 'special event' for Nora, or for Xico, what about Priscilla, or Esther, or Lope? Mira had given me one hell of a Christmas present, but other than letting her blow me, I had no idea what she even liked in bed, and "letting her blow me" was definitely something I already gave out pretty freely, at that point. I supposed I could put myself at her disposal?

"Mira... doesn't really like... receiving gifts," Xico said, her tails awkwardly twisting and twining behind her. "Uhm... well, if it's not a gift that... costs money... like if you... wrote her a poem..." She suggested. I definitely was not a poet - my prose was about as workmanlike as it came. Xico let out a small giggle at that. "It's not... about quality..."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said. Something that didn't cost me money. I guess I could take some naked pictures of myself, those were free, and she might like that. Xico immediately flushed at that. "Want some yourself?" I teased her, enjoying her squirming response.

"I... would..." she admitted, with a bashful, sweet smile that had my cock hard. She noticed my erection immediately, her gaze flicking down to it, and I was horny enough to seriously consider just taking her to a bathroom and having her suck me off there. Her blush grew brighter, and she glanced around hurriedly. "There is... a quiet spot..." she suggested. "I could... show you?"

I considered it for a few subjective seconds - then I let time snap back to normal. "Let's go."

* * *

Her idea of a "private spot" was apparently literally the mall's roof. The bags of stuff I'd gotten for Hank and Alexios were forgotten, left lying on the ground while she nervously knelt on the ground, then winced. "It's rough," she said, of the ragged roof's surface. "Oh! We could... I could lift you?" She suggested, glancing up at me.

I looked at her. She was as skinny, and petite, as ever. It seemed very unlikely she could lift me.

"I'm a telekinetic," she said, blushing at my mental words, and at that point, I got it. She'd lift me with her mind.

"Not too far up," I said. Technically, I did have a "slowfall" ability thanks to my speed manipulation power, but I didn't want to be left floating in the air and relying on Xico's good graces not to drop me.

"I wouldn't," Xico said, but it wasn't really about that - I just didn't like the feeling of powerlessness that came from being in that sort of situation. It was why I'd liked May being dominant and hated Fals being dominant. At that thought, I felt a gentle pressure surround me from behind, like a big blanket being tossed over my shoulders, and a second later, my feet began to gingerly heft off the ground. When I was a couple feet up, my groin at face level, she stopped my upward ascent, and she stepped gently forward, her hands going up to my pants, unzipping them and pulling out my cock a couple seconds later.

She gave it the sweetest, gentlest little peck, looking up at me with beautiful, cute doe eyes, as if to declare that she would never, ever dare to drop me. My cock twitched at that thought, and she leaned forward, wrapping her lips around my tip, her mouth slowly sliding forward, her hands coming up to gently stroke my thighs. Her expression was warm and sweet, reassuring and cute, and her tails continued to wag behind her as she stared up into my eyes. Her tongues worked overtime, slithering up and down my length, teasing and playing with my cock as she moved ever further downward, until at last her nose pushed into my groin.

I could only let out a base groan as she bottomed out, holding my cock in her throat and giving it a few quick swallows before sliding back off, her lips wetly popping off my length, which was left coated in spit. "For your Christmas present..." she said, giving it a quick kiss, either for emphasis, or to buy time to collect her thoughts. "Do you want... something sexy? Or a video game?" She asked. Her cheeks glowed as she finished the thought. "So-mmf!" She was cut off before she could apologize, as I grabbed her pigtails and simply thrust my cock into her mouth.

She took it with practiced grace, as I held her down for a moment, just groaning in pleasure. "No need to apologize," I panted, as my dick twitched in her throat. "I want something sexy. I can buy any video game I want, now. But I can't buy you coming up with a cute and sexy idea," I explained to her, and she hummed happily around my dick in response, smiling with her eyes up at me. I let go of her pigtails, and she pulled off swiftly, her lips popping away.

"Okay... a sexy gift..." she said, nodding to herself. "Uhm... do you want to... keep holding... my pigtails?" She asked, in an adorable way that made it clear her real question was - do you want to fuck my face? She blushed at the thought, but nodded, letting her mouth fall open, her tongue stretching out, inviting me to just take full advantage of the sweet eighteen year old girl in front of me, her tongues waggling excitedly in front of me as she stared up.

I grabbed her pigtails and thrust right into her mouth, letting out a groan as I bottomed out in her mouth. I began to fuck her face, pumping away, my balls slapping her chin as I enjoyed the opportunity presented to me. She licked it as much as she could, her tongues corkscrewing around my cock as she stared up at me, hot, wet pants escaping her mouth around my dick as I thrust away. Gulps and swallows around my length were driving me to ever greater pleasure as each thrust wetly slid right past the back of her throat, and I just took full advantage of her like that, mushing her face into my pelvis intermittently.

Each time I felt like I was going to come, I'd slow down time, grinding her face into my pelvis and enjoying the exquisitely languid sensation of her tongues snapping along the underside of my cock. Her eyes stared up at me, sweet as could be, even as I held her there for the ten or twenty or thirty seconds it took me to calm down - which, for her, was just a second or three. I'd calm down, peel her up, my cock twitching in her face, and she'd smile and dotingly kiss and stroke my cock.

There were three unspoken words to all her actions, words that came across unambiguously but that she wasn't willing to say aloud: I love you. She flushed at that, staring up at me in response, but just mushed her face down my dick on her lonesome in response, not affirming or denying that her irrumatio was done for reasons more romantic than carnal.

When I finally exploded, it was straight down her throat, another grinding her into my pelvis in slow motion - but this time, it failed to keep me from coming. She just swallowed and gulped around my dick happily as I came back to normal speed, orgasming and bucking my hips, and when I was spent, she peeled back and sighed, letting me gently back down on the rooftop as she stood there, smiling like an idiot all the while. "I'm not... an idiot..." she mumbled poutily.

"You're not. You're a very sweet and cute fellatrix," I told her, gently patting her head before pulling back on my pants. "But you smile in a really dorky way when you feel like you did a good job sucking me off," I told her.

"You smile... dumb too..." she said, giving me a quick little poke to the chest. "Ahm. That wasn't... your Christmas present..." she added, as if the thought just occurred to her I might take it as one.

"Good - I'll look forward to my real one, then," I told her, making her cheeks burn again.

* * *

I bought a couple video games for Lope, ones that I confirmed with Xico she didn't have but might like. I also wound up stopping by a fetish shop for something for Kate (and nega-Kate). She had a collar already, of course, but I figured that I could get something nice for her there.

Unfortunately, so many of the sex toys were weirdly inverted. What I ultimately wound up buying for her wasn't anything at the fetish shop, but instead a leash that I could attach to her choker. A top-of-the-line camera was bought for Stitch, for obvious reasons. Tsuru just got a gift card with a little cash - we weren't that close. I had no idea what to get for Priscilla; I figured I could do something suitably romantic for Esther. And Nora...

Nora's Christmas gift was obviously going to be sexual. She had a sex drive in the stratosphere, since she had a man's sex drive, multiplied twenty times over. Which probably meant it would be me, fucking her, in all her bodies again. It wasn't some arduous thing, and I'd done it before too, so I tried to think of what I could do to make it even sexier for her. Maybe I should get it out of the way now? Maybe the gift shouldn't be that night, but a "coupon" that Nora could spend whenever she wanted for some one-on-twenty time? Though, knowing Nora, she'd probably spend it immediately. Multiple coupons?

As I thought about it, my thoughts went back to Mira's Christmas present. It had been truly incredible, intense, and insane. I gulped as I realized she could, presumably, make a collar just like that for Kate. It did seem like the kind of thing Kate might like, though I'd confirm it later with her. More importantly, though, I had to get her something... but what could I get her, that wasn't just money?

* * *

"Since you got me an early Christmas present," I said to Mira, as she invited me eagerly into her house, "I decided to do something for you, too. It's probably not as incredible as yours."

"That would be tough. I know I'm a hard act to follow - don't feel too bad," she added, with a playful wink. "But what were you thinking, Roger?"

"I remember - you noticed there was something weird about me, compared to the locals." Her eyes widened for just a moment, then her attention snapped to me, any hint of playfulness replaced with absolute rapacious desire to consume whatever information she was about to be offered. "The world I'm from - the roles with respect to sex are inverted."

She frowned at that, tilting her head. "As in, it's a matriarchy, or... men are the pursuers, women the gatekeepers?"

"The latter."

"That doesn't make sense," Mira said. "That - do you lay eggs or something weird over there?" She asked. "Maybe, like, a seahorse thing?" She proposed.

"No. Everything else is pretty close," I explained. "It's just that men are the ones who chase after the women, who rape people - mostly, anyway - and so on. Also, lesbians are considered hot and bi guys are considered suspicious."

"Damn, so that's why you're so accepting of the threesome thing - no, don't distract me! This doesn't make sense! How can it possibly be the case that men are the pursuers?! Even in hyenas, where the males are smaller than the females, the females still approach the males to try to get laid! There's so many reasons for that to be the case. Females have a larger parental investment, so you need a stronger instinct to drive them to breed. Do you spend more time and effort buying a Ferrari or a loaf of bread, after all? Females are also only fertile part of the time, which means you need to have sex more frequently to succeed. It just doesn't make sense!"

I shrugged. "I mean, I think the reason is that men have smaller parental investment," I said. She looked at me like I'd grown a second head. "Since they have a smaller parental investment, they benefit more from promiscuity."

"But that's - but - okay, even if that were true, it would be true in both universes! This is survival-of-the-fittest level stuff!"

"You didn't seem to be so upset about Novas not existing in my universe."

"Novas are different! It's more like epigenetics not existing; that'd be fine, it's a peculiarity of the specific genetic processes underlying human genes in one universe or the next! What you're suggesting is that in this alternate universe, the guys who have the least stake in any individual act of reproduction are the ones who are out there trying to have as many reproductive acts as possible!"

"Well, I don't know what else to say," I said, shrugging. "That's just how it is."

"Are you sure you're really from an alternate universe like that, and that the portal didn't scramble your brains?"

"Pretty sure," I replied. "I guess it could be that, though."

"Hmm. So that's why you're so dominant," she said, seeming to accept my words at last. She frowned, furrowing her brow. "It's one thing for the laws of physics to be different between universes, but this is - metaphysics? It's ontologically distinct, anyway." She tapped her foot rapidly, as she thought it over. "Okay. Treat me like one of your world's women," she said at last. "Just - act like you would act with an opposite sex casual sex partner from your universe."

"Do I strike you as the type of guy who gets a casual sex partner?" I said to her.

"You literally are fucking half-" she paused, then snorted. "Okay. Okay. Nerdy girl with zero interests outside of video games and sex. I get it. Even if she's hot, that's a hill to climb, and you weren't hot back home, right?"

"Not as hot," I said.

"Right, right. Chubby gal with a beer belly from sitting around all day, typing on the computer. Yeah, not exactly getting casual sex, unless she's in San Francisco or something," she said. "Or gay. Alright. So." She paused. "Just treat me like one of your women," she said, straightening up. "You know. Flirt. Or be dominant. Or whatever."

"Again..."

"Yes, yes! I get it! You were a huge loser, now you get to fuck all the time! Play the part!"

"Okay, okay." This was, in effect, part of her present, after all. "Well, assuming we were sexually active together, I'd probably feel pretty comfortable just grabbing your ass," I said, reaching over for her ass cheek, giving it a quick squeeze. She took a sharp inhalation of breath in response. "Then, uh..."

"Then you'd fumble for words like a virgin?"

"Well, yes," I said. "You are incredibly beautiful, after all," I recovered.

"Ah, the old standby - whenever you lose track of what to say, say he's handsome," she said, with a grin. "But I get it. So... out of meta... sorry. Let me see if I can't play the role." She paused. "Wait, there's no way I'd be with you in this alternate universe. I'd be sucking a gazillionaire dry or else, I dunno, boning some sweet philanthropist. Maybe Hank. He'd probably be the male me, with a body like that..." She paused. "God, this shit is ridiculous. Okay. Okay. Let's shake it up. You're the gazillionaire, I'm your trophy wife, there we go." She snapped her fingers. "It's nice to see you back, honey."

Did she want me to act like a chad, or like a normie, or like myself? "It's even nicer to see you," I said, openly eying up her body. She preened at that, doing her best to show off in a subtle, downplayed way. "I'm really stressed from a long day at work - mind giving me a massage, babe?" I asked, curious to see how she'd respond.

Her expression became flat at that. "Really? A massage?" I shrugged. She seemed to think it over for a moment, possibly out of character, then just sighed. "Sure, dear. I can do it."

* * *

Mira guessed there were grass eaters over in Roger's universe too. Men who, despite having beautiful wives who were ready to drop down and suck their dick as they said... well, whatever nonsense was normal to say to your wife back where he was from, would instead choose to get a gentle massage. So she did that, letting him sit down in her love seat, her getting behind him and massaging his shoulders. What would a man in this situation feel like? Easy enough to recall from her own experiences with men under similar circumstances. Jealous.

"You didn't see any pretty girls at work, did you?" She asked him, smiling to herself at her own cleverness.

"I saw plenty, but none as beautiful as you," he said, reaching up for her hand and giving it a squeeze. He appeared to be wildly fishtailing between beautifully smooth and mind-bogglingly clit-teasingly dense. She supposed that probably a lot of women did that all the time, so she couldn't complain. "I've been looking forward to seeing you again all day." Ugh. Was he sure the gender roles were reversed back in his universe? It sounded exactly the same as any other sugar daddy type: a clit-teasing guy with a bit of smoothness to him, but he fucks when he feels like it, i.e. once in a blue moon. He glanced back over his shoulder at her, and she saw in his eyes the truth - he was enjoying teasing her.

Maybe men and women weren't so different after all. She let her finger idly toy with the neck of her top, and she caught his gaze following it, openly and lasciviously. His eyes simply seemed to plunge into her cleavage, and she couldn't help but notice his hard-on.

Of course, the "pursued one" couldn't just go, "nice cock, can I suck it?" So instead she simply fixed him with her gaze. God, is this why men were such fucking clit-teases? Were they constantly thinking, "boy, I'd like to fuck, but sadly my role in this game doesn't let me just come out and say it"?

"Hey, babe," he said, at last. She nodded. "My cock's hard." She squinted at that - was it really how men back in his world talked to their wives? Seemed unlikely. "Sorry," he corrected. "All day at work, I've been thinking of you. I want to feel the inside of your mouth again," he told her.

"Oh, were you, now?" She asked, smiling. She could definitely see that sort of line working a lot better than a crude "cock's hard, get to suckin'." Maybe if she ever had a proper long term relationship with a man, she'd deploy something like that. All day at work, I've been thinking of you. I want to taste you again. That'd definitely get a man's knees knocking together.

"I was. Would you mind making those fantasies a reality?" He prompted. She pushed her tongue against her cheek, then nodded, slipping down to her knees in front of him. This was a bit boorish, in terms of things, but she supposed that she did love sucking cock, so why wouldn't her alternate self love it too? Mm. She unzipped his pants, pulling out his hard cock, and she just swooped onto it, wrapping her lips around his tip and slurping him deep into her mouth.

Feeling the way he throbbed in her throat was just - nnng. She swallowed around his length, staring up at him all the while, her lips hungrily wiggling around the very tip of his cock. He just dug his fingers into the arm rests, showing his pleasure as she sucked him off like that. She swallowed more rapidly as she saw that, wanting to bring him off quickly - particularly since, in this world, that'd presumably be shameful for the man, to be a quickshot. She couldn't help but smile with her eyes up at him as she worked overtime.

To her surprise, he didn't cheat by using his power, and it was barely a minute later before he exploded, groaning as he ejaculated straight down her throat. She hadn't even had to bob, she'd just been in his groin for that time. She still delighted in that flavor, her pussy growing wet from the feeling of getting cum dumped directly down her throat, and she gently, gingerly, slid back up, her tongue sashaying along the underside of his cock as she went. He was still hard as she popped off, and she gently stroked his cock, looking up at him. "You came so quick, honey," she said, licking her lips. "Was it because I was good? Or maybe-" she squeezed at his dick, getting into her role though careful not to actually cause any pain, "-it was those teenyboppers at your work getting you worked up?"

"No, it wasn't because you were good - it was because you're fantastic," he told her, his cock twitching as he spoke. "Anyway, I didn't actually come," he added, a completely absurd lie that made her snort. "So get back to sucking," he concluded.

She licked her lips at that, quirked one eyebrow, but decided to go along with it. Presumably, when your partner was completely deluded about his sexual endurance, the polite thing to do was to pretend to be tricked. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, slid right back down, and started to milk him extra hard this time, swallowing repeatedly, gulping, slurping, salivating around his dick. Her hand even came up to her throat, massaging it around his cock to add that extra bit of pleasure. He gasped in response, his hips bucking against her face, his eyes rolling back up in their sockets as he drew shockingly close to orgasm, shockingly fast.

He really wasn't bothering to control himself. Was it that she was an insanely good fellatrix? Or maybe, instead, he was playing some sort of role? Perhaps in his world, men orgasmed more quickly... that might make some sense, except that male ejaculation tended to signal the end of sex, so shouldn't women orgasm more quickly? Well, nothing about his universe made sense, anyway. He came inside her throat, spasming in pleasure, firing off his load into her stomach. She peeled back off his cock again, once he finished coming, stroking him gently. "Was that an orgasm?" She asked him. "Or just another near miss?" She was smiling as she said it, knowing that the truth was, she'd made him come twice in as many minutes - not that she minded in the least.

"Another near miss. Better try again," he said, panting, smiling at the absurdity of his own lie. He hadn't mentioned the women in his world being gullible, but she liked sucking cock anyway, so she slurped down his cock, beginning to furiously fuck her mouth on his face this time, just pounding away. It meant his plausible deniability would vanish, since he'd be coming in her mouth at least a bit, but she didn't care. She wanted to see his o-face again, and as soon as possible.

As it turned out, that was a little longer - almost two and a half minutes until he finally blew his load, groaning as his cum wound up splattering the inside of her mouth, staining her tongue, hitting the back of her throat, and just clogging up her sense of taste in general. The thick flavor and taste was a satisfactory reward for a job well done, and as he finished, she peeled back and off with a pop, idly swilling his cum in her mouth.

For a moment, he sat there, panting, catching his breath, until at last he'd recovered enough to speak. "Ahhh, that was good," he breathed out. "I'm feeling tired, I'm going to go take a nap."

She swallowed the cum in her mouth, just to make a reply - "Are you sure that's actually different between our worlds?" She asked, making him snort in response. She rose to her feet and plopped down on the couch. "You know, I'd actually like to ask a few other questions," she said, and he nodded. "First off - if men are the pursuers, are they still socially dominant? The sexual power men have over women is a substantial part of how they historically maintained control."

He snorted at that. "I mean, sexual power is probably a major historical form of women's power. There's several stories of Chinese emperors who were controlled by their favorite wife or concubine, for example."

"We have those too," Mira replied. "Love's a powerful thing, one way or the other." She hummed thoughtfully. "What about the commoner's life, though? Some common peasant girl, does she have more leverage because her hubby wants to fuck?"

He shrugged. "How much do you think I know about the details of peasant life in the middle ages?"

"Fine, fine." She paused for a moment, tapping her forehead thoughtfully. "The sexual revolution, who supported it? I assume the feminists wouldn't-"

"They did."

"That - what? They supported sexual promiscuity, as the less promiscuous sex, and a movement focused on that group's interests?" It just didn't make sense.

"I dunno. The pill, I guess?"

"Alright. Hm. Mm. Who gets the child in a divorce?"

"I actually know this one - nowadays, normally primary caregiver, before then mother, before that 'whoever wasn't at fault,' so if you were a cheating husband you'd lose your kid, and if you were a cheating wife, you'd lose your kid."

"Why would you give the child to the primary caregiver?! Obviously, the primary provider is who you should give it to, they have the money, and higher socioeconomic status means more security for the child's long term interests! I know in cases where it goes the other way it's a huge pain like pulling teeth to get the money, too. People turn out fine no matter how raises them, as long as you're not throwing broken bottles at their head."

Roger just shrugged. Mira came up with another several dozen questions, and then he left, and then she came up with several hundred more.

The next chapter is available on my Subscribestar. It features Kate doing her best to come up with a Christmas present for Roger, and him graciously accepting it. You can access it at this link for only $3. Chapters will be posted on Subscribestar a week in advance.

19