Often More Than One
1.3k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had my laptop on my stomach as Nora sucked me off, having just woken up, grabbed my laptop and my eager fellatrix both before settling back into a supine position on the bed. I had, by that point, spent two days keeping at least one of Nora's bodies at my beck and call for fellatio. Often more than one.

"Would you mind if I browsed porn as you sucked me off?" I asked Nora, as she bobbed up and down my dick, my mouth in her throat.

Her other body - which was now in the bathroom, taking a shower - turned off the shower for a moment and answered. "You may do so! I would prefer if the pornographic material was of sex with one of my bodies, but it is acceptable if you do otherwise!" My cock twitched in her mouth in response to those words. That body noticed my increased arousal, and started to bob more quickly at that point, slurping my cock up to the base, pressing her nose into my pelvis and swallowing around my length repeatedly.

I'd actually been planning to browse written smut - there was more of it that was to my tastes, probably because lots of it was written for heterosexual guys, unlike video porn which was mostly for straight girls in this world - but her words made me wonder if there was such smut of her. I quickly went to a favored erotic fiction website and found her in the celebrities section.

Fork Me Harder! (4.88 Hot)
An ordinary guy romances Nora Kleiner, but can he keep up?

Fork Me Harder! Pt. 2 (4.93 Hot)
Jason eats out Nora, and she comes her brains out.

Fork Me Harder! Pt. 3 (4.92 Hot)
Nora repays the favor...

Twins? (4.78 Hot)
When a guy who never watches the news meets a pair of fit blonde identical twins, he gets a lot more than he bargained for. (ft. Nora Kleiner)

Twins? Pt. 2 (4.83 Hot)
Revelations, confessions, and more hot loving between Theo and Nora!

"Wow," I breathed, reaching down with one hand to push her into my pelvis. "There's a lot of smut of you on Erofic," I said.

I heard the shower shut off again. "Yes! My power is very sexually attractive to men! It allows men who like 'gangbangs' to experience them without the humiliation implicit in offering your body to a large number of strangers, after all! I rarely feel as if the versions of me are accurate, however!" At that point, she emerged from the shower room, having clearly quickly dried herself off, standing naked and calm as her other body swallowed around my cock. "I once attempted to write a short, three thousand word such story; however, I received only an average score of 3.19, which was incredibly low, and it received negative comments due to the 'prose being very bad.'"

"What's it called?" I asked her, immediately wanting to read it. The body currently getting choked out became more enthusiastic in its fellatio, swiveling its head side to side as it continued to choke on my dick.

"Ah. It is titled, 'The Time An Attractive Man Had Sex With Nora Kleiner, AKA Fork.' I wrote it from my perspective, as I was not confident in my abilities to write a male character, and also am still not confident in my abilities, as I am not a writer." I was already finding the story on the site.

Nora Kleiner, AKA Fork, was out looking for a romantic partner. She saw an attractive man, and decided that she would attempt to 'chat him up' in the hopes that the flirtation would cause him to feel she was desirable as well.

I skimmed down to the sex part, at which point, Nora spent pretty much the whole time discussing how amazing the sex was, how much they were both orgasming, how she liked how he felt, and also tried very hard to get him off as well. The prose was, indeed, bad, but the underlying ideas were definitely hot, my cock throbbing in her mouth as the textual Nora noted that she would have sex with him again, and attempt to reciprocate how pleasant the sex was by taking him out on a very nice and romantic date, and that she did not want to come off as clingy but was hopeful that they could have a successful long-term relationship eventually ending in marriage, as she wanted that with most men that she had romantic or sexual contact with.

It was short, though. I was about to start rereading it when I noticed that Nora was there, and highlighted the first paragraph of smut before handing the laptop off to her. "Read the story off, starting from that paragraph," I told her, my hands going to her other body's head and beginning to forcibly pump her up and down my cock, the wet glug-glug noises of her throat an absolute delight to listen to, and soon accompanied by Nora reading off her own erotic descriptions of the experience of getting fucked by a man.

"His cock was eight inches long with a circumference of six inches, and that felt very good as she descended down his length Once she had completely bottomed out, his pelvis ground against her clitoris, further stimulating her. He said that he enjoyed the sensation of her tight sex, and she responded by noting that she also enjoyed the sensation of his large, erect penis. She began to slide up his length, which felt very good," Nora read out, in that same placid voice she always did, but now her cheeks were a very cute shade of pink, perhaps feeling embarrassed reading something like that out.

All the while, the body that was currently getting facefucked by me licked and sucked on my cock noisily, enthusiastically, some saliva dribbling out of her mouth to splash onto my balls and thighs as I took full advantage of her giving, generous nature. "Hum," I told her, and the body reading the story hummed. "No, with this body," I corrected a moment later, having to slow down time to avoid laughing and making her feel bad.

"Ah, I am sorry," the body reading the text said, as the one on my cock started to enthusiastically hum. I groaned, pumping away even more rapidly, enjoying as I cut off the hum, and as my cock repeatedly slid into her throat again and again. It felt amazing, and almost as amazing was the delightful sound of Nora continuing to read. "The feeling of his cock inside her was extremely pleasant. As was the feeling of pushing her throat down-" She paused, shaking her head. "I am sorry, of pushing her vagina down his cock." That little misspeaking, from the girl who was normally so clipped and precise, was what drove me over the edge, and I groaned as I ejaculated straight down her throat, closing my eyes and sighing as I found sweet release down there.

Once I was finished coming, I pulled the body off my cock. It was still wearing pasties over its nipples and pussy, and looked up at me for approval. "Great work," I told her, giving her a doting pat on the head. "Fuck. I wish I didn't have to go to work."

"If you wish to take the day off of work, I believe your contract has flexible days off," Nora said.

For a moment, I was ready to argue the point - surely I had to make those requests in advance? But I reached out my hand, and Nora handed over the laptop. I quickly went to find my day off policy and... yes, I could just take a day off whenever I felt like it. I had a full month of such paid time off, plus six months of paternity leave, plus a month of paid sick days. I was actually surprised as I read the terms there. I didn't remember them being quite that good - admittedly, probably a big part of that was that I'd started working at Star Heroic for the million dollar a year salary, but now that I was a landlord, that wasn't such a big deal. "Oh. Then fuck yeah I'm going to take the day off," I said, idly sending in my notice. "Thanks, Nora."

"You're very welcome," Nora said, with a light but sincere smile on both bodies. "Would you like to return to the fellatio part of your Christmas present?"

"Not right away," I told her. "I'd like you to get dressed in the pasties again," I said, pointing to the naked body, "and I'd like you to make us some breakfast," I said, pointing to the one that was already 'dressed.'

I'd actually kicked Bup out of my apartment for the duration of Nora's term as my eager fellatrix, just because she was too annoying - Nora was extremely happy to put her up in her apartment, since she wasn't using it. Nora just started to do exactly as I said, the two bodies going in their own separate directions, and my cock twitched a bit, as I got up and out of bed.

I didn't bother putting on clothes beyond a pair of underwear. It was my apartment, plus, Nora clearly liked it when I wandered around the apartment nearly-naked anyway. By extension, I liked it, since she was constantly eyeing me up. Even with her flat affect, the lust was blatant. I went over to the couch, settled down on it, and started playing video games. Soon enough, Nora sat down next to me, lacing her fingers together in her lap as she watched me game. Sometimes she would watch as I tried to avoid the giant dragon at the top of the screen's attacks. Other times, she would just stare at me - mostly at my bare chest, but also at my thighs and groin.

It took less than ten minutes for her uninhibited staring to rile me up enough. "Okay, another blowjob," I told her. "This body kneeling," I clarified.

"Very well," she said, and got down between my legs as I spread them, happily pulling down my underwear. She wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and slid her mouth slowly and smoothly down, making me groan in pleasure at the sensation, idly brushing my fingers through the back of her hair.

Then I put both hands on the controller and got back to the game, as Nora quietly bobbed up and down on my cock, wearing those lewd pasties, staring up at me with her cool blue eyes all the while. Her blonde hair gently bounced with each movement up and down my cock, and she slid her tongue back and forth. I noticed that she was taking her time, more a pleasant and steady metronome than an earnest attempt to get me off. I didn't complain - it meant that I could focus on the game without needing to cheat by using my powers to calm down.

After a couple minutes of her wonderful bobbing, Nora emerged from the kitchen with a plate, on which were a full set of nachos. Chips, melted cheese, jalapenos, and a few seasonings to make the flavor particularly pop. "Would you like me to hand feed you, so that you can play, enjoy my fellatio, and eat at the same time?" Nora asked.

"Yes," I told her, and it was God's honest truth. I'd half been thinking of the same thing, and I was happy that Nora was sufficiently considerate to offer me the option all on her lonesome.

The taste of the food was only added to by the regular, firm fellatio, and the game itself, and the fact that Nora soon began speaking again. "Would you like me to continue reading out the text of my erotic fiction featuring myself to you? I can have another body look at it online and recite it," she explained, making my cock throb in her mouth.

"What I really want," I said, groaning a bit as the body on my cock worked extra hard, "is for you to... do the same kind of thing, but you're describing how much you love giving me blowjobs." I made a mental note to make sure that her Christmas present was just as great as mine had been. (Probably it would just be an extended sex session as well, with me making as many of her bodies orgasm as much and as hard as possible.)

"I see," Nora said. She took a few seconds, then began to speak. "Nora enjoyed the feeling of Roger's penis in her throat, as he was erect for her, despite having ejaculated just a few minutes ago. His salty taste was delicious, because she cared for him very much, and an individual's taste and presence are both superior when combined with genuine affection for them." She offered me another nacho, which I took as I kept playing. "She could feel him entering her throat again, and decided, spontaneously, to push her nostrils into his pelvis, so as to intensify his pleasure with a brief deepthroat. While his cock was in her throat, she swallowed repeatedly around it, purely to increase his own pleasure again." I groaned at that, my cock throbbing in her mouth, my fingers digging into the back of her head.

Rather than taking another bite of nachos, though, I used my superspeed, pausing the gaming, grabbing the plate and putting it down on the coffee table; then I dragged Nora into a surprise kiss. She let out a noise of surprise and delight as we started to kiss like that, soon grinding her nearly-naked body against mine, and my hand reached down for her groin, teasing her clit through the pasty, making her let out a small noise of pleasure into my mouth.

I started just groping the body I was making out with, feeling up her tits and ass both, enjoying the sensation of her throat at the same time. Nora responded by beginning to furiously facefuck herself on my cock, pounding up and down relentlessly, obviously aiming to get me off before I got her off. It only made me want to make her come all the faster, so I cheated again, slowing down time. At one tenth speed, her frantic bobbing felt more slow and methodical - though still very pleasant - but I knew that it was just the opposite for her, as my finger teased her body's clit with relentless, intense pressure.

My tongue battered around the inside of her mouth, and I enjoyed the feeling of her unresisting, compliant mouth, the way that it was so easy to just treat her gorgeous, fit body like it was an inert thing for me to act upon, thanks to my power. It only got better when she came like that, letting out a slow-motion moan into my mouth. When I broke off the kiss to admire her features, she looked unbelievably damn sexy, with the faint pink flush to her cheeks, the perkiness of her nipples visible despite the pasties, and her lips parted in delicious lust.

I leaned into her, hungrily kissing at her neck, down her breasts, peeling back one of the pasties to reveal that nipple and starting to suck and nibble on it. My hand continued stimulating and playing with her clit - all at superspeed, so for her the intense pleasure was like an electric shock, continuous and unending. She brought a hand painfully slowly up to the back of my head, gently pressing me tighter into her breast as she let me work her body over, the one fellating me working as hard as she could to pleasure me.

I heard my laptop beep, at some point in that moment of intense lust and desire with her, the sound coming off in slow motion - a glance over at it showed that I'd received a message from Nora.

I hope you enjoy playing with my body in slow motion. I know you cannot understand what I say when it is said at an extremely reduced speed, so thank you very much for making me come.

At that point, I came myself. I just yanked Nora's body up off my cock, letting time resume as I sprayed hot cum all over her pretty face. She smiled gently, closed her eyes, and let her mouth fall open, tongue stretched out invitingly, happy to receive a facial as I jerked in pleasure. Meanwhile, the body whose tit I had been sucking on just stared at me quietly. "Did you notice the message on your laptop?" She asked, and I nodded. "Good. I believe that 'dirty talk' is an important part of our sexual relationship, but your power sometimes makes it difficult for me to say things to you. A text message appears to be the fastest way for me to communicate such things to you, as I can type at 100 words per minute with a single set of hands, or faster with two bodies working simultaneously, as they did in this case."

I smiled at her. "Your work ethic is really one of your best qualities," I told her, and she smiled lightly back.

"Your sexually giving nature is one of your best qualities. Despite this being explicitly a 'blowjob present,' you are nonetheless working to make me orgasm. I appreciate that greatly. I am hopeful that your own present for me is very good, though I would understand if you did not feel able or willing to manage a gift of similar pleasantness for me." My cock twitched a bit at that. With her social obliviousness, I had no doubt that her statement was absolutely sincere, not an attempt to gently nudge me to do what she wanted.

"I can tell you what it is, make sure it's to your liking," I told her, and she nodded rapidly.

"Yes. I do not like the part of a Christmas present where you do not know what it is, as it makes it difficult to know if the present will be good or not. Please tell me what present you are currently planning to give me."

"I was thinking of something like - a coupon you can redeem for an orgy, or something like that. I fuck as many of your bodies as you can supply, make them come a whole lot, you know. Whenever you want. Probably, ah..." I glanced down at the kneeling, cum-splattered form of Nora, still wearing pasties as she knelt there. "Probably more than one such coupon." Just one wouldn't really be fair, in the end.

"I see. That is an extremely pleasant Christmas gift, yes. I would prefer to have multiple coupons, though it is up to you to decide how many would be appropriate. I will look forward to receiving it."

"This body, go wash your face off," I said, pointing to the one I'd just given a facial. "This body..." I said, groping the ass of the one I'd made come. "Put back on the pasty," I said, offering it up to her - she soon moved to put it in place, even as I peeled off the pasty on her pussy, revealing her slick sex. "Now on your back on the couch," I ordered her.

She moved to obey without the slightest hesitation whatsoever, snapping into position, her eyes on me as she spread her legs. It was unbelievably tempting to just shove it in her waiting pussy right then and there - but I suddenly had an even better idea. With a bit of superspeed, I was able to surprise her, yanking her so her head slipped over the edge of the couch, her hair falling in slow motion around her features as her head was tilted back. With my hand, I forced open her mouth, my throbbing cock bouncing against her pretty lips, and then I just shoved myself to the base inside her mouth, groaning as I bottomed out.

I had actually been planning to fuck her, but teasing her like this had been too tempting. Still, with my balls slapping against her nose, and her hands moving up to grope and squeeze my ass cheeks appreciatively as she got her mouth fucked like that, I couldn't resist giving her some reciprocation. I leaned over her, wrapping my lips around her clit, my tongue flicking against it, one hand slipping inside her. The lewd moans she let out around my cock served to further stimulate me, my length throbbing inside her mouth as I spasmically slammed my hips into her face, my balls bouncing against her nose as she licked and slurped on my cock in her throat.

I made her come before I came, thanks in part to cheating, and thanks in part to the fact that I'd already come in her mouth twice. She moaned and jerked in place, spasming beneath me, her nipples scraping against my stomach as her back arched delightfully beneath me, lewd noises escaping her choking throat as she spasmed and drooled all over my cock. I heard her other body emerge from my bedroom, but didn't bother to look at it.

Nora was a smart girl, though. "I enjoy the feeling of your penis inside of my throat. It is very large and pleasant. I also enjoy the way you perform cunnilingus while receiving fellatio, despite not being required to, as this represents your nature as a very attentive lover. Please continue to roughly fuck my face until you ejaculate, which you may do in any position you so wish, including on my face, in my nose, in my mouth, or down my throat, at your preference," she explained.

Her wide offer made me have a certain sadistic urge, so I leaned up and turned my attention to the speaking body. I just grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to her knees right next to the other body, and she promptly let her mouth fall open invitingly, probably figuring that I wanted to bounce back and forth between her two bodies. Instead, I leaned back down, suckling on her clit as I fucked her face again. "Is there something in particular you wanted?" She asked, continuing to kneel there, having to watch her own face get fucked in profile. "I am willing to do most anything to make you feel good, Roger, as I love you and want you to be happy with me."

The casual 'I love you,' dropped unthinkingly, drove me over the edge. I leaned back up, pulling out of her throat as my cock threatened to explode - then I immediately twisted around to the kneeling body, the one that had just gotten done cleaning its face off, and came all over it, splattering it with a thick load of cum, making her close her eyes in acceptance. "Ahh... you just got done cleaning that face off, too," I said, but she just smiled lightly under the cum.

She spoke with the body that didn't have its face half-coated in a load of cum. "That is okay. I assume you enjoy ejaculating on a blank canvas more than on an already-ejaculated one, which makes sense, as the visual difference is great-mmf!" She was cut off as I shoved my cock right into her mouth, and immediately, she got to work sucking me off in response, letting me just pump my hips into her face. My hands went to her breasts, groping and squeezing them as I enjoyed the wonderful feeling of her mouth and throat, as her tongue slid along my cock in her mouth.

"Get another body over here," I told her, and the body with its face coated in cum nodded, the one getting throatfucked hummed affirmatively. "And wash your face," I added, and the one kneeling with my cum on its face went to the bathroom to wash off again.

This time, when it got back, I made it eat my ass as I fucked Nora's face absolutely silly.

* * *

Nora was surprised by how many different ways that Roger found to enjoy fellatio. While she did not enjoy fellatio too much herself (as it did not involve significant stimulation of her erogenous zones), she was doing this as a gift to him, and the fact that he was enjoying the gift so much was a good sign. She also hoped that, perhaps, he would use the great enjoyment he got out of her fellatio to estimate how many 'orgy coupons' he should give her. For example, one such coupon per full day she spent at his fellatio beck and call seemed intuitive fair, though she was not certain that he would agree with this, and she would be happy with only a single orgy coupon (though she would like more).

In any case, she wrote down in a text document on her computer all the different ways that Roger had found to enjoy fellatio with her bodies. The upside down facefuck appeared to be one he liked quite a lot, perhaps due to the relative simplicity of bucking his hips into her face, but he also enjoyed making her give him a double blowjob with two mouths, while a third ate his ass. Sometimes he would make out with her as another body blew him. Other times, he would have her perform an extremely long and drawn out blowjob, lasting hours (she had had to switch out bodies multiple times to avoid suffering significant pain to her jaw).

He certainly did enjoy fellatio a lot. If they got married, she expected she would be performing a lot of fellatio, which she did not mind, as long as he also had sex with all of her bodies and helped satiate her extremely high libido. She fully expected the orgy coupons to demonstrate exactly how competent he was at such things.

She did start to consider how, exactly, she would manage it in a long-term monogamous romantic relationship. Perhaps one blowjob meant one orgasm for one of her bodies? It was not good to keep an exact accounting, but that did seem like it might be a rough estimate... however, a three hour long blowjob which ended in a single ejaculation was much more effort than two facefucks in the space of five minutes wherein he used his superspeed to repeatedly penetrate her throat.

Perhaps she would fellate him when asked, and he would fuck one of her bodies when asked? If they both stopped asking when it became obvious the requests were tiresome, that seemed to be a fair compromise...

He was now requesting she plaster three of her faces together, which she promptly did, allowing him to blow his load all over them. She heard him grab his phone to take a picture of the scene, which she did not mind, as she trusted him, and if he betrayed that trust, it would allow her to sever a relationship with a terrible person for a relatively low cost, as it was not as though she, an adult woman, was not permitted to have sex.

The next chapter is available on my Subscribestar. It features Roger going to the company Christmas party, winding up having quickies with Esther, Kate, and Lope. You can access it at this link for only $3. Chapters will be posted on Subscribestar a week in advance.

19