22- Getting started 2
257 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

22- Getting started 2  

  

Seeing that I got around 100 HP from one pill, it was enough for now or so I thought.   

But when I heard that the system removed the poison suppression and the poison produced a negative buff, once again I panicked and immediately took the last healing pill.   

It's not that I don’t want to save it as a backup but I know that I am in a forest with a lot of dangers and the newly created guard ‘enemies’.   

If I get hit by anyone's attack then I will lose HP and instead of dying from Poison, I might die because of their attack. So, is better to take an early precaution, instead of dying from a small mistake.  

‘ding’  

‘+100 HP’   

Right now, my top priority would be to fill my HP to its limit and then increase my stats and buy some things from the shop as this storage ring has some money and animal parts that can be put to use to buy good things.  

“Status”  

----------------------------  

Name: Orochi  

Race: Human  

Rank: G     

Level: 5/100  

Exp: 500/600  

Title: None            

Condition: Poisoned  

Stats:               (Available Free Stats Points: 65)  

HP: 206/500           MP:22/50  

Strength: 10  

Agility: 10  

Defense: 7  

Resistance: 8  

Sense: 10  

Stamina: 8  ------ Fatigue: 5/80  

Intelligence: 12  

Charm: 10 (can be increased with Free Stats Points, but won’t increase when leveling up)  

Vitality: 2 (cannot be increased with Free Stats Points)  

Luck: 8 (cannot be increased with Free Stats Points)  

------------------------  

Skills: None  

Jobs: Thief.  

-----------------------  

As I have eaten the last healing pill, I looked at my status window so as to increase my stats.  

But before that, I remember that I was awarded extra points for leveling up 5 times consecutively. And I also wanted to know how much each stat increases with each leveling up and how many free stats points can be obtained per level up.  

“System, tell me how much each stat increases with each leveling up and how many free stats points can be obtained per level up. And please explain how the reward for leveling up consecutively?”  

‘ding’  

‘Each time host level-ups, each stat will increase according to the following:’  

From Level 1-10 = 1 point  

From Level 11-20 = 2 point  

From Level 21-30 = 3 point  

From Level 31-40 = 4 point  

From Level 41-50 = 5 point  

From Level 51-60 = 6 point  

From Level 61-70 = 7 point  

From Level 71-80 = 8 point  

From Level 81-90 = 9 point  

From Level 91-100 = 10 point  

--------------------  

‘And for each time host level-ups, free stat points obtained are as following:’  

From levels 1-10; for each level up host will get 10 free stat points.  

From levels 11-20; for each level up host will get 20 free stat points.  

From levels 21-30; for each level up host will get 30 free stat points.  

From levels 31-40; for each level up host will get 40 free stat points.  

From levels 41-50; for each level up host will get 50 free stat points.  

From levels 51-60; for each level up host will get 60 free stat points.  

From levels 61-70; for each level up host will get 70 free stat points.  

From levels 71-80; for each level up host will get 80 free stat points.  

From levels 81-90; for each level up host will get 90 free stat points.   

From Level 91-100; for each level up host will get 100 free stat points.  

--------------------  

‘When host level-ups consecutively, free stat points are awarded according to the sum of the number of level ups’  

‘For example: Since the host has leveled up 5 times consecutively, then’  

From level 1 to 5  

1+2+3+4+5 = 15.   

(So that’s how the host obtained 15 free stat points)  

‘Another example, suppose the host is at level 63 and the host level-ups 4 times consecutively; then”  

From 63 to 67  

1+2+3+4 = 10   

(Then the host will get 10 Free stat points)  

----------------------  

Reading the explanation given by the system, I felt that the system was generous enough but then I thought or remembered a problem that each time leveling up will be difficult.  

Like when I was in Level 1, then the required exp was only 100; but now I am level 5 and if I want to level up to Level 6, then I need to get 600 exp.   

That means as I continue to level up, the required ‘Exp’ will increase and if I want to obtain the consecutively leveling up ‘free stat points’ reward then it would be nearly impossible.  

Right now, thinking about this useless stuff is of no use. Let me increase my stats first. After thinking about it, I decided to use (45 Free stat points) and keep (20 Free stat points) for future use or in case of emergency.  

As I decided that, I gave the system command to increase my stats according to  

Add 5 points to the ‘Strength’ stat.  

Add 5 points to the ‘Agility’ stat.  

Add 8 points to the ‘Defense’ stat.  

Add 7 points to the ‘Resistance’ stat.  

Add 5 points to the ‘Stamina’ stat.  

Add 5 points to the 'Sense’ stat.  

Add 5 points to the 'Intelligence’ stat.  

---------------------------  

The reason I added more Free stat points in ‘Defense’ and ‘Resistance’ is that when the system increased the ‘Resistance’ stat, I saw that the timer that the system displayed (which tells me how long I have before the HP reaches 0) has increased from  

1 day, 10 hours, and 38 minutes to  

1 day, 13 hours, and 50 minutes.  

Then I remembered that the ‘Resistance’ stat is useful in increasing my resistance towards poisons and other things. And I also remembered that the system gave a highlighted message, mentioning to keep the ‘Defense stat and ‘Resistance’ stat balanced, which increases the efficiency of both stats. And I also saw that after I increased the ‘defense’ stat, the system’s timer increased by 20 minutes and it is now  

1 day, 14 hours, and 10 minutes.  

Although, it might look like I wasted those stat points but, I know that increasing my resistance towards the poison and increasing the remaining time to solve my problem is a better solution.  

As soon as I was done allocating the ‘free stat points', I felt changes taking place in my body.  

Because of the ‘Strength’ stat and ‘Agility’ stat, I felt an increase in strength and tightening of muscles. This kind of strength I felt when I entered the ‘Beginning Stage’, which is the second level of the Mortal realm.  

================  

Quick flashback  

(Cultivation division)  

  1. Mortal realm

- >Awakening stage  

- >beginning stage  

- >Refinement stage  

- >evolver  

- >demi-human  

  1. Transformation Realm

(subdivisions will be added later)  

  1. Royalty Realm

(subdivisions will be added later)  

=====================  

I will be adding these things after a few chapters for everyone to get used to this cultivation level and you guys do not get confused  

===================== 

 

11