56- Exp Farming 1
82 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

56- Exp Farming 1  

  

‘ding’  

‘Refinement stage monster Killed'  

'1730 Exp'  

‘Refinement stage monster Killed  

‘1630 Exp'  

‘Refinement stage monster Killed'  

'1660 Exp'  

'Level up'  

‘Level up’  

‘Obtained 60 Free stat Points and 3 extra Free stat Points for leveling up 2 times consecutively’  

After killing 3 Refinement stage snakes, I retreated again.   

Right now, there are still 5 snakes alive.  

1 Refinement stage snake and 4 Evolver stage snakes (2 Low level and 2 Mid level).  

Seeing that only 5 of them are alive, one of the mid level Evolver stage snakes, went to the snake which I earlier attacked with the spear and pinned it to the ground.  

It wrapped its tail and pulled the spear out and rescued its companion.  

‘hiss’  

After the mid level snake was done rescuing its companion, it hissed and gave some kind of command.  

And all the snakes marched towards me. And when they were close, they launched an attack on me.   

When I saw them still attacking, I sneered. Because right now, their numbers are very low. And they will not be able to do anything to me.   

Although killing 4 Evolver stage snakes will be difficult, I can still manage, as I am constantly becoming stronger between the fight, and with the help of ‘Free Stat points’, my strength will increase more rapidly.  

But suddenly the mutation occurred.  

'Ding'  

'Food buff has expired'  

I got distracted by the system message and one of the snakes was so close that it was not possible for me to dodge, but suddenly I felt my strength surge and I dodged the attack. And also, was able to dodge the barrage of attacks that followed after.   

Due to the earlier distraction, I got in an uncomfortable position. Although I am able to dodge, but I lost the space for dodging, and it would only be a matter of time before I will get hit.  

So, I decided to get away from the snakes. But when I tried backing away, the snakes would come in the way and I had to change my direction. Like this, it became difficult for me to escape.   

“If I go on like this, then I will surely get attacked. Looks like I have to bite the bullet and take one of the attacks. Or I can also kill the last Refinement stage snake and break away from the gap.”  

Deciding to take the risk, I locked on to the Refinement stage snake and waited for it to launch an attack on me.  

And as soon as it launched an attack, I also moved in its direction.  

When it got closer, I immediately slashed the knife and beheaded it.  

‘Ding’  

‘Refinement stage monster killed’  

‘1750 Exp’  

As soon as I killed the Refinement stage snake, I escaped from the gap created between the attacks.   

‘hiss’  

‘Hiss’  

‘hiss’  

The remaining snakes seeing that I was able to kill one of them and escape from their barrage of attacks, got angry and hissed violently, and continued to follow me.   

But my speed is faster, so they could not get closer to me.   

As I was running, I once again felt a surge in power and my speed and strength increased. As I got a little confused about this, I heard the system notification.  

‘ding’  

‘Last group of assigned 10 (Free stats points) have been added to Strength, Agility, and Defense.’  

When I read the message, I understood what was the power surge that I felt earlier.  

It was the 10 (Free stats points) that I had told the system to add (to Strength, Agility, and defense) every 10 seconds for 2 times.  

Earlier due to the food buff expiring, I got distracted and was about to get hit, but then I felt a surge of power. But as I was focused on the fight, I forgot that I gave a command to the system to add the Free stat points.   

Luckily, I received a lot of ‘Free stat points’ and invested all of them in the fight, and the system gave me the second boost at the right time. The same goes for the third boost.   

------------  

While running, I took out the food from the ‘Inventory’ and consumed it. And the system notification rang.  

‘Ding’  

‘2% strength increased; buff expires in 10 minutes.’  

I felt a little surge in my strength.   

Done eating and getting back the buff, I felt that I should add a few more ‘Free Stat points’ to my ‘Strength’, ‘Agility’, ’Stamina’, ‘Sense’, and ‘Defense’ stats as they are more useful in fights and escaping.   

Although, I can escape with the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’, as only 4 evolver stage snakes are remaining; a little correction I mean 3 Evolver stage snakes and 1 injured evolver stage snake. And due to their losses, they are chasing me, and the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ is left unguarded, but I decided not to.   

First, I can level up at least 3-4 times, If I could kill all the snakes.   

Second, I need proper fighting experience. Although, I had a good fighting experience at Gurukul school, but the fights I had, were with people of the same age, and they were just friendly fights, not death fights. And here I am fighting with my life on the line, which will train my will, mind, body, and reflexes and give me a lot of experience.  

So, instead of escaping, I have been just running around the ‘Purple dome mushroom’. After taking the ‘Strength food’, I filled my HP and MP with the potions.  

Then, I told the system to add 10 ‘Free stat points’ to all my stats.  

‘ding’   

‘10 (Free stat points) have been added to all the stats.’  

-----------------------------------  

(Author: Hey guys, lets me make a small note. From now on, I will be calling the food which gives strength buff as “Strength food”, which means I will be adding a prefix before the ‘food’ which will signify their characteristics. For example, the food which will increase Agility will be called as ‘Agility Food’. Or the food which will increase Defense will be called as ‘Defense Food’.  

Let me be honest, I am little a weak in ‘Names and Naming Department’ and the names I am assigning might sound irrelevant or stupid, but that’s all I can come up with. I would be glad if you guys could suggest any alternative names. And I will mention your name for the credit in helping me with it.)

5