Chapter 1
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: Eyy I'm back again with another series that will probably never have a continuation hahaha, anyways enjoy and read well~


In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers.

- Neville Chamberlain 


 

Current Year: 2647 AD

Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown

 

"Isn't this great"

A girl said to particularly no one while standing atop a building and staring down the chaos that was occurring below.

"Look at them, they acted all high and mighty, they persecuted us and harbored prejudice toward us..."

She said, once again looking at the people dying below with disgust.

"At the end you still will turn into ashes when burned, just like us"

Saying that, she raised her hands... 

The girl who looked like she just turned  into and adult raised her hands.

On that hand a red tattered piece cloth was raised...

A cloth that has no design or ornament embedded to it, just a normal piece of red cloth you can find anywhere, except it was tattered and it has some burnt parts.

Holding that in her hand, she shouted as loud as she could.

"This day marks the moment the empire tried to commit something atrocious to us Infected!!"

Amidst her loud speech, the people behind her, the so called infected raised a flag, it was the same piece of red tattered cloth, except now it was tied and erected as a flag

"The empire tried to gather us infected in the slum like livestock, they forced us to gather in one place so that they can cleanse us all!!"

In her speech, she used the word cleanse, If that word was used in any other sentence, one would assume it's a good thing, but the infected behind her, didn't think so, they obviously know the meaning of the word cleanse.

It was the favorite word of the empire and the church alike, they always used it every time an infected person disappears...

"However, is it always gonna be like this?, Infected people are getting killed all over the place every day, every hour, every minutes and to this very seconds we are suffering..."

After saying that she looked up, as if remembering something sad. For a second she looked like she's about to cry but she steeled herself in the end and continue her speech.

"Now is the time we stood up for ourselves!! This day... this day marks the rise of  The nation of infected... Elydia!!"

The moment she ended her speech, the infected behind her shouted loudly while swinging their red tattered flag.

The flag that symbolizes their independence.

 

Current Year: 2633 AD

Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown

 

                                                                                             The rise and fall of civilizations                                                                                             By Alan Faux

Approximately 500 years ago, the world was engulfed with war. It all started with a small fight between two countries but it grew in an unpredictable rate, forcing some nations to resort into that worse case scenario, using a nuclear warhead.

A small skirmishes between two superpowers turned into a full fledged world war, using each of their own nuclear weapons the world was devastated. A world wide fallout occurred, It marked the fall of the old world, hundreds of millions of people died, those who are lucky and rich, was saved living in the floating cities high above where the fallout could not reach, while those who are poor and unlucky was left outside and was forced to adapt into a new environment, in which case those who survive were the extreme minorities, and those who did not was infected by the fallout, slowly eroding their bodies to their deaths.

It is indeed the fall of the old world and the rise of the new world-

"Mom I know that story already, you've told me that story a hundred times already, don't we have other ones?"

The little girl said, asking her mother for a new book.

"I thought I told you already before that we don't have any other books except this learning books"

Hearing her mother, the little girl's eyes lit up

".... So it's fine if I have other book... right?"

Saying that, she slowly brought out a small story book made for kids

"... Where did you get that?"

The mother panicked for a second but immediately regained her composure to not make her daughter worried

"I snuck in to onee-san's library this afternoon"

The little girl who have no said innocently with a giggle, having no idea of what could've happen to her

"You little goofball, don't wander around the mansion like this again okay? also it's Christiana-sama not onee-san, I thought I told you this already before"

Her mother said, ruffling her hair and nuzzling her nose

"It's fineeee mom, even though I have never talk with onee-san before, she's still my sister right?"

"Yes technically, but I told you about our situation before right?"

"Yes you've told me a hundred times already"

"That's right, anyways it's very late already so I'll just read you the story once and return it tomorrow okay?"

"Yes mum..."

"Alright... so once upon a time..."

Once upon a time, when sakura trees still existed there was two wisp, a red one and a blue one, they're best friends, they get along very well and play every day! The red wisp will always wait outside every afternoon and the blue wisp will always snuck outside after her studies to play, everyday they play, until sunset, until night. One day, the blue wisp was caught playing with the red wisp so her mother ordered them to be separated, the blue wisp however was not gonna let her friendship end like that so-

"Zzz... best friends... Zz... i hope I' can play ..z with my sister too... Zzz"

Noticing that her Daughter was about to fall asleep, the mother stopped reading and closed the book

"Oh how cute you are"

The mother whispered   

"I love you as always Estelle"

Saying that she kissed Estelle's forehead and left...

1