Chapter 9 – All About Her
434 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rule

When Emilia and Angel sat down in government class, Angel flashed a sorrowful glance. 

“What's wrong?” Emilia asked. 

“Nothing. It’s just that I want you to know my sisters and I believe you. About what you saw.”

“Oh.” Emilia looked down. “But I can’t understand why my memory is choppy about it.”

“Perhaps your mind is protecting you.” 

Angel placed her palm on Emilia’s lap. And when she did, a jolt of ease pulsed through Emilia. “Thanks, Angel, I’m happy you believe me. But at the moment I’m not worried about anything.” 

“Good.” Angel smiled. “Now, I hear the school elections are coming up soon.”

“Yes, the week after the dance,” Emilia smirked. “But why are you interested?”

“Because I’m going to run for president.”

“What?” Emilia woke up. “Why?” 

“What do you mean, why? Listen, if my sisters can indulge in their hobbies, fashion, and sports. Then I can indulge in mine.”

“Which is?”

“Conquest,” Angel said with an evil smile. “If I’m to be a part of this academy it’s best that I rule it.” 

“Ah?” Emila covered her mouth to hold her laughter. Oh my gosh, Angel. You’re really something. “Do you mean to rule the school with an iron fist?”

“If need be.” Angel scowled. “Even the spoiled rich girls in this place need the stick from time to time to keep them in line.”

“Oh wow, you’re a dictator.”

“You mean a benevolent queen!” Angel assured. “But either way, you will assist me with my campaign.”

“Sure, I’ll help. I may not vote for you though.” 

“Come again?” Angel squinted. 

“Nothing." Emilia put her hands up in surrender. "But wait. When you run for president you have to have a running mate for vice president.”

“A running mate?”

“Yes. It’s some weird egalitarian school rule. Don’t ask.”

“Is that so?” Angel glared at Emilia. “How about you, why don't you-?”

“Nope! Absolutely not. I don’t do speeches in front of crowds.” Emilia sank in her seat at the thought of people staring at her. Eeeeep!

“Oh bother.” Angel pouted. “I wonder who could run with me?”

“Aww, Angel. Don’t take it so seriously. School elections are just popularity contests anyway. No real power. But it does look good on a college application.” 

“Hmm.” Angel pondered. “What about that other girl that Mina plays volleyball with? She's in government.”

“Oh.” Emilia stopped smiling. “You must mean Stephanie Singh. Pretty girl, Indian descent.”

“Yes, her. You said she’s a treasurer. Do you know if she’s running?” 

“I don’t know. She and I are not close.” 

“Ah.” Angel leaned back. “I see. Well. Anyway, I’ll be in touch with the campaign details.”

“That’s fine. And I’ll help you.”

“Thank you, Emilia. You’re a dear.” 

“I try.” Emilia blushed.   

Afterward, the two listened to the class lecture and took notes. 

Math

During second period, Emilia sat with Mina in math class. Emilia had calmed down and was back to enjoying the sister's company. But while the two wrote out the homework problems, Emilia felt guilty about something. 

“Mina, I’m sorry I didn’t get to cook for you last night.”

“Huh.” Mina shrugged. “That’s ok. I know you’ll be back to make it up.”

“I will.” Emilia smiled. “Did you boil hot dogs, instead?” 

“Nope. I opened a can of spam and fried it.”

“Eww!” Emilia backed away. 

“Don’t eww my spam. I cooked them with eggs. And my sisters had to eat it or starve.” Mina winked. 

“Oh no! You’re terrible!” Emilia cried with a chuckle. 

“You could’ve saved them, but you passed out.”

“I know.” Emilia hid her face in shame. Then paused before asking. “But um, how did I get home last night?”

“You slept-walked. And gave us directions to your white house. Green mailbox. You’re only fifteen minutes away.”

“Oh. I don’t remember any of that.” 

“It’s cool.” Mina patted her back. “You were safe with us.”  

“Yeah. Right.” 

As the two sat back to work out problems, Emilia remembered last night’s actions with cringe on her part. But then her eyes wandered down to Mina’s sexy legs and hiked-up skirt seated beside her. And Emilia exchanged her worries for naughty thoughts. Mina. You’re so pretty. You make me think inappropriate things. Just then, Mina’s phone buzzed. Curious, Emilia glanced down to see the message. It was a volleyball photo meme sent by Stephanie. 

“Heh!” Mina chuckled and turned around to communicate to Stephanie, who sat two rows away. 

Emilia also turned around to see Stephanie chuckling at what must have been an inside joke between them. Hmph. Emilia then sat straight in her chair and returned to the lesson. 

Stretch

The rest of the day went without incident for Emilia. But because she passed out last night, she didn’t do any of her homework. Therefore, she was behind in the notes for every class throughout the day. This wore her down by the end of eighth-period gym. But she kept a smile while talking to Mina in the gym locker room. Then she remembered something.

“Oh, Mina. I forgot. Aren’t we going shopping for your sneakers after school?” Emilia asked. 

“Ah, right.” Mina nodded. “Let’s go tomorrow since it’s Saturday. We’re off. Plus I have a stretch workout with the team now.” 

“Oh, ok.” Emilia now noticed Mina changing into her practice uniform. “And that’s fine, I’m actually backed up on homework and stuff.”

“Yeah, I bet you are.” Mina poked Emilia’s belly. 

“Heh.” She blushed.

After that, the end of school bell rang. It also signaled the start of practice for Mina. 

“See you tomorrow, Em,” Mina said. 

“No problem, I’ll text you!”

“Cool.”

And as Mina walked to the locker room exit, she was accosted by Stephanie, who ran over and grabbed Mina’s hand. “Come on, Krieger. We’re gonna be late!” Stephanie scolded, and pulled Mina out the door. 

“Late to what? Practice is right there!” Mina cried. But still ran away with the pretty dark-haired treasurer, Stephanie Singh. 

Emilia could only continue changing to go home. Because what else can I do? I have no right to be jealous of Stephanie. Mina is not my girlfriend or…anything like that. Emilia tried to force this logic into her mind. But it didn’t change her heartbroken mood. Get over yourself, Emilia. It’s not like you can keep a girl like Mina. She told herself before departing for home. 

Dugout

An hour later, after volleyball practice, Mina and Stephanie went to the school softball field. Once there, they hid in the team dugout and watched the other students walk home. 

“Is this where you take all of your flings?” Mina asked, with her arm around Stephanie’s waist. Feeling her thigh under her skirt.

“Don’t flatter yourself, Krieger. This is where I come to think,” Stephanie replied, whipping her ponytail side to side. 

“Yeah, I know what you’re thinking about.” Mina caressed Stephanie's face, bringing her closer their noses touched. "Eskimo kiss."

"No, and I'm not an Eski-aah," Before Stephanie could say a word, Mina tongued her deep. “Mmm,” Stephanie whined while feeling Mina’s tits through her shirt. Until Stephanie stopped and pushed Mina away. “Nope.”

“Why no?”

“Because you’re a player. I see how you have that girl Emilia wrapped around your-”

“Hey!” Mina glared. “Don’t talk about Emilia. She’s a sweet girl and she’s my people.”

“What does that even mean? Are you going to make her your girlfriend or something?”

“No, I’m not asking anyone to be my girlfriend. Because why ruin a good time with silly stuff like that?” 

“Tch!” Stephanie pushed off. “I’m just saying. You and your sisters walk around with Emilia following behind you all like a puppy. And people talk.”

“So! Who cares if they talk? Because they are a bunch of clucking chickens that always need something to talk about, and it’s never important.”

Stephanie frowned. “So, you’re saying that you don’t care-”

“No, I don’t care that girls think I’m sleeping with you and Emilia. That’s just them wishing they can get some.”

“Get some from who? You?”

“Heck no. They don’t want me, they want you, hot-Stephanie. I mean, look at you. You’re a treasurer, volleyball player. Pretty and popular.”

“Hm.” Stephanie scowled at the compliments but still blushed.  

“You see? All those girls warning you about me are just jealous that I talk to you. But if you choose to mess with me then that’s all on you,” Mina said while reaching under Stephanie’s panties and sliding her fingers in between her ass crack to separate her cheeks. 

“Ah,” Stephanie moaned while Mina clutched her butt. “You’re arrogant and I don’t like you.”

“I know you don't like me,” Mina replied, rubbing the front of Stephanie's warm mound.

“Aaaaah~”

“But you like that,” Mina muttered while opening Stephanie's shirt to suck her brown nipples. 

“Shut up!” Stephanie squeaked, nuzzling Mina's face before kissing her deep. “Mmm~”

Mina and Stephanie proceeded to penetrate and pleasure each other in the dugout. But a few moments into the ecstasy, both girls noticed something strange around them. 

“Mmm?” Stephanie pulled out of the kiss and glanced at the field. “Hey, where did the sun go?”

“Huh?” Mina also noticed the dark surrounding. And that the normal sounds of birds, bugs, and trees were silent. This isn't right.

“What’s going on?” Stephanie asked, buttoning up her shirt. “It shouldn't get this dark this early.”

“It is strange.” Mina stood up and quietly spoke a spell. Atmosphere Detect. Within seconds, a full square mile of air heated up one degree. And in that area, Mina could detect the slightest temperature variation of any living thing moving. Or, anything casting celestial magic energy. Oh no!

“Mina, what’s wrong? Did you just see something?” Stephanie jumped up and clung to Mina’s arm while they both gazed out past the softball field. 

“Not sure,” Mina said. She then pointed to the left. “What's over there?”

“Uhh.” Stephanie squinted. “I don’t see anything at, ah-” Just then, Stephanie blacked out in Mina’s arms. 

“I got you, pretty doll. You’re safe. I didn't hurt you, I just put you to sleep,” Mina said while laying the unconscious Stephanie down on the dugout bench. “I need you out of the way while I figure out what’s happening here.” 

Mina placed a jacket over Stephanie's body before walking out onto the softball field. There’s something out there past the right-field fence. As she continued to advance on the grass, she increased her detection spell while staring into the blackness of the field. That’s when the thermal heat of something with great celestial power started walking toward. And it was big. Oh, whoa! This ain't good. Mina then took a defensive stance before speaking two words:

“Armor on!” 

….

 

18