Chapter Five
1.5k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damn! Where is that loser? I wanted to question him on how he and Tsubaki Shou are buddy-buddy. Seriously, a disgusting loser like him is close friends with Tsubaki Shou, a model and host! Impossible!

"Huh? Where's Ena-san?"

"Sensei! Ena-kun is in the infirmary. I've heard that he sprained his ankle on his way here."

"Ah, is that so? Then it can't be helped."

Oh? He's in the infirmary? Haha! Perfect! You're mine now Ena Haru!!!

"Sensei!"

"Hm? What's wrong Sanae-san?"

"May I go to the infirmary?"

"You too?"

"I studied until very late last night so I'm a little lightheaded from my lack of sleep."

"Alright then… You may go. Do you need anyone to help you get there?"

"No no. I can make it just fine." Mai leaves the classroom with a triumphant smile on her face and Haru's glasses in hand. Now then Ena Haru, prepare to meet your maker.

Mai reaches the infirmary and enters inside. Upon entering, she sees Haru in bed, sleeping.

Perfect.

Mai climbs into his bed and straddles him.

"Oi, wake up."

"Hmm…" Haru wakes up and wakes up to an unfamiliar ceiling. "That's right… I'm in the infirmary."

"Yeah you are!" Mai enters Haru's field of view and startles him, "Waah!? S-Sanae-san?!" Haru tries to get up, but Mai pins him to the bed. "You're not going anywhere until I get answers!"

"A-answers?! Answers for what?" Mai leans in close, invading his space and says, "This morning, a bunch of us saw you with Tsubaki Shou - - a top fashion model and host of Radiant Garden. What I want to know is how did you, a loner and nerd, get to be so close with him?"

"Uh… Crap, what am I supposed to say in this situation?!"

"If you don't start talking, well that's fine, you have two options. Your first option is that I beat you up right now until you tell me. Or…"

"...What's the second option…?" Mai pins down Haru's wrist, leans in close to his ear, and whispers, "Your second option is that I reverse rape you here, have you impregnate me, and switch the story around and say you raped me instead."

Is she out of her mind?!

"So tell me Ena-san… what's your choice?"

"Um well… it's kinda hard to admit this, but… Shou's… my boyfriend." Something in the room snapped and surprisingly, it wasn't any of Haru's limbs. What snapped was Haru's glasses that Mai was holding on to.

Mai punches right next to Haru's face, hitting the pillow with such a force that probably would knock him out in an instant. "Tell me another stupid joke like that and I'll make sure not to miss your stupid face!" Mai roars at Haru.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I messed up there! Please forgive me!"

"That depends on what's the truth! So tell me right now!"

"Shou's my cousin."

"Your cousin?"

"Yeah. Even though we're cousins, Shou treats me like I'm his little brother."

"Now that you mentioned it, this morning when you were with him, he was smiling and laughing. I never knew he had such a side. You two must be very close to laugh and smile like that."

"Yeah. We may be cousins but the bond we have is like blood siblings. I couldn't ask for a better older brother. I’m sorry Shou-senpai."

For some reason, Mai was smiling and her eyes held some gentleness in them, “Uh, Sanae-san, is that all you wanted to ask me?”

“Hmm, I think that’s all I wanted to know for the time being. …Ena…-san, I just wanted to say… I’-I’m sorry for saying all those mean things back then. I hope that you can forgive me. Oh and I’m sorry about this too.” Mai shows Haru his broken glasses.

“Ah… and they’re broken.”

“I’m sorry. how are you going to get around the school?”

“I think I can manage.”

“Pfft, you think? Not with that hair blocking your eyes. Here, I have a few extra bobby pins. Here! Let me help you with these.”

“I’m getting some serious deja vu here. Ah, no it’s ok! I can do it myself.”

“What? You don’t want my help?” Mai raises her voice against him. Haru puts up his hand and says, “N-no! It’s not that… I don’t plan on leaving the infirmary yet so I don’t need to use them now.”

“Oh, that makes sense. Well, I told Sensei that I came here to sleep for a bit because I was light headed, so I’ll go lay down on the other bed.” Mai gets off Haru and places the bobby pins next to him. “I’ll leave these right here. Good night Ena-san.”

“Good night Sanae-san.” Mai enters the bed that was next to Haru and settles in. Haru does the same and heaves a sigh of relief. Man, that was close! I don’t know what’s worse, seeing my face or getting reverse raped! I’m glad Sanae-san is a reasonable person. Haru closes his eyes and tries to sleep.

Meanwhile…

“Shou! You are late!” A voluptuous woman scolded Shou.  “Ah, sorry about that, Arisu. I happened to cause an incident this morning.”

Nagisa Arisu is Shou’s boss and is also a regular of Radiant Garden. “What? What happened?”

“I ran into Kousuke this morning!”

“You did!? Ah Kousuke~ I wonder what kind of person he is like in the morning? So what happened?”

“I was walking Kousuke to school and we were having a small chat. That was until a group started forming and then started chasing us.”

“What? They chased you two? Why? Also, did he say school? Isn’t Kousuke a college student?

“I guess you can say it's because of me. I mean who doesn’t want an autograph or a picture of a model in the wild right?”

“Well yeah, people can only see you at fashion shows, in magazines, or at events. We don’t know if any of those people will end up harming you.”

“Right. Anyways, before we digress, I also believe that Kousuke is also part of the cause.” Hearing that her beloved host was also part of the cause surprised her. “Why’s that?”

“You don’t know this but, Kousuke disguises himself as a nerd when he goes to school. So you can imagine how the others reacted when they saw a nerd laughing and smiling with a famous model.”

“I see, but why is Kousuke disguised as a nerd when he’s so charming?”

“Arisu, being born with good looks can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. Kousuke knows this too well to the point that he’s willing to endure the hate and resentment just to live a normal life.”

Kousuke…  Arisu became worried about Haru as she was learning more about him. Her beloved host who she yearns for was being treated by others rather harshly.

I would love to help him, but I can’t do anything if he’s the one wanting to hide himself. Poor Kousuke…

Just as she was about to accept that fact, Shou said something that; not only gave her strength to help Haru, but also accidentally revealed Haru’s true identity to her. “Haru’s a good kid and if he is simply just attending his class like normal, then everything will be fine.”

Who’s Haru? Is Kousuke’s real name… Haru? ….What a cute name.

Shou likes to talk about Haru fondly and it really shows how much he dotes on him, but this is one of the times, he got lost in his own Haru world for far too long and made a regrettable mistake.

Shou was busy undressing from his running gear to notice Arisu who was approaching behind. She places her hand on Shou’s shoulder and says in an amused tone, “Shou really cares for Haru huh~?”

“Yeah!”

“Fufu~”

It was at this moment, he knew, he messed up.

Oh crap!!!

“Fufu~ Why not tell me more about Haru, Sho-u~”

“Ah, no who’s this Haru you speak of? I don’t know anyone with that name! We should head over to the Wardrobe Department and-!” Shou tried to get away from Arisu’s grasp, but she didn’t budge an inch. He can feel the overwhelming pressure bearing down on him. He turned around and was met with a smiling Arisu and as a host, he knew that the aura around Arisu didn’t match her smile. “Don’t worry about the Wardrobe Department. I’ve just sent them a text just now saying there was some important business I had to deal with.”

“You’re abusing your power as the CEO!”

“I’ll do anything to get something I want, even if it means if I have to use my power as the CEO. Now, what I want is info about this Haru. By the looks of it, Haru is Kousuke right? So tell me more about your little brother fufu.”

I’m sorry Haru!!!

47