Chapter 47
227 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Zhang Yan left the Qingyuan school, he did not stop on the way and quickly moved deep into the Qingyuan Mountain. Although Qingyuan school was already located in deep in the Qingyuan Mountain, the position was not really core zones.

It was said that in the core area of the Qingyuan Mountain, there were countless Xiantian devil monsters. The devil monsters of human warrior level which was not scarce. It was also said that the king of the Qingyuan Mountain devil monsters had the devil-king cultivation which was equivalent to martial-king, and its strength comparable to that of the master of Qingyuan school. However, it was afraid of the overall strength of Qing Yuan school, so it dared not to take actions to the school.

According to the news that Fatty had heard, last time the Qingyuan school recruited disciples, the emergence of the wolves had some relation with the leader of the core monsters.

Zhang Yan also knew that the devil monsters was not easy to deal with, but he did not intend to enter the core zone. He just wanted to hunt some Xiantian devil monsters. He thought that he would not meet such powerful core monsters.

Zhang Yan had been walking in the Qingyuan Mountain for two days. During this period, he did not meet even one devil monster. But Zhang Yan was not disappointed. After all, the Qingyuan Mountain were so vast, and the Xiantian devil monsters were so rare. It was a very normal situation. having not encountered the Xiantian devil monsters, he had met a lot of the ordinary beasts, including a group of Qingyuan wolves, but this time the scale was smaller, only a dozen.

These beasts and the Qingyuan wolves could not pose a threat to him. They were easily solved by Zhang Yan and became his food.

On this day, Zhang Yan was roasting the gray bear that he had just hunted in the forest. He heard the roars in the distance, followed by a black bear with the height of more than a foot out of the grass. Its two hind legs stood upright on the ground, and the paws were waving in the air, which was twice as big as the average bear. It seemed to be rushing to tear up Zhang Yan at any time.

Zhang Yan looked at the black bear in front of him with unusually huge paws. He could not help but be very excited. He said with a smile: "The Giant Palm Bear. The adult is the Xiantian fifth-level devil monster with very hot temper and very fierce attack power, ranking at the top of same level devil monsters."

The Giant Palm Bear roared a few snarls toward Zhang Yan and found that Zhang Yan was not afraid to retreat. Instead, he looked at himself with interest, which made it very angry. Then it yelled at Zhang Yan and rushed in the front of him in the blink, patting towards Zhang Yan's head.

Zhang Yan calmly looked at the irritated bear and mobilized his spiritual power to use Qingyun Step. Zhang Yan disappeared in a flash, and when he appeared again, he had already come to the back of the giant bear. The bear's palm patted on the ground, making a one-meter deep palm print on it.

Zhang Yan looked at the palm print on the ground, shaking his head and saying: "Fortunately, I haven't been patted by you. Go die!"

Zhang Yan took out the stone sword instantly, and then sword light flashed, a sword attack with spiritual energy quickly slashed toward the bear's head. The Giant Palm Bear instinctively raised its paw to resist this attack, but the stone sword was too sharp, and the hard and incomparable paw was cut off by the stone sword like a tofu without any hindrance.

"Ahoo!"

The bear's paw was broken, and it violently jumped on the ground. The fierceness of the violent giant bear was once again aroused. it lost the mind and collided casually, breaking the trees around.

Zhang Yan saw the right time. As it lost the mind, unable to to defend, he mobilized his spiritual energy in the Dantian, and moved on the Qingyun Step. Zhang Yan rushed out in a very weird but very fast pace. Appearing in the back head of the giant bear in a flash, he cut down on the head of the giant bear without hesitation.

The blood spurted out along the neck and almost sprayed on Zhang Yan's body. Its body that had lost the head was still on the ground for two laps, and breaking the two trees to stop.

Zhang Yan opened the body of the giant bear, and took out a yellow devil core in the size of an eye, wiping the blood on it and closing it.

Looking at the body of the giant bear, Zhang Yan was excited. He said with a smile: "What a  big bear paw. The taste must be good." While speaking, he picked up a paw.

Then raising the fire, beginning to bake it.

0