Chapter 56
216 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The huge body of the Pa Snake was fiercely swaying on the ground while his tail swinging in the air, carrying plenty of sand. Though the Pa Snake was already dead, the human beings could still not endure the pain being patted by his huge body. In the end, it twitched several times and died on the ground without movement.

After the Pa Snake died, the big elder had to fight against the Blood Yin Spider only. He did not stop but stabbed a sword directly to him. The spider who was pinned by the four disciples was suddenly irritated and spewed many spider silks toward them. Though one leg cut down, it was still powerful enough to force back them. The four's cultivation was limited so they were seriously injured by the attack, falling on the side.

The spider did not continue to attack them anymore. The sword in the big elder's hand was about to touched him and he suddenly broke out all his devil energy to drive off the big elder. The big elder was unbelievable in surprise and looked at the spider: "You have been hidden your real strength?!"

The spider said with cold voice: "I have to thank you for killing the trouble Pa Snake. But you still have to die this time, as well as your disciples."

Watching on the side, Zhang Yan was shocked as well. He did not expect that the Blood Yin Spider would be so sinister and cunning, hiding his real strength to let the big elder kill his enemy the Pa Snake. So among the maintained living people, only the big elder would be a threat for himself and he thought it easy to defeat the big elder. But he made a mistake that he had completely underestimated the strength of the big elder, because he was not the opponent of the big elder without the help of the Pa Snake..

As Zhang Yan guessed, the Blood Yin Spider did hide his real strength and had took advantage of all his effort this time, but he still could not kill the big elder. Though the big elder was injured seriously, but so was the spider. The physical condition of them two were all not good, so for a time, they kept the tie.

The other four disciples was injured more seriously. They were recuperating themselves by on the side, unable to join the battle, helping the big elder. Among them, Su He who was beaten away by the tail of the Pa Snake was injured the most seriously, and lying on the ground with disordered breath. Zhang Yan felt a bit strange with him. After beaten away, he had eaten a pill to heal himself, in addition to his cultivation of the master state, how could he be destroyed by only one attack?

The big elder had no other choices but to make his final attack. The Qingfeng Sword in his hands shined golden lights and the big elder was surrounded with fierce imposing manner. He mobilized his spiritual energy and waved his hand, throwing the sword directly into the spider's eyes and fixing his head on the ground in big noise.

This attack was the unique skill as well as the final card of the big elder-Golden Light Sword. It requested plenty of spiritual energy and had extreme power and speed. Zhang Yan watched in surprise and shock on the side and could not help shaking his head: "Indeed the big elder of Qingyuan school, this sword is so powerful."

After this attacking, the big elder became extremely weak and almost ran out of his spiritual energy. He knelt on the ground with one food, supporting his body toughly. Though injured seriously, he was unusually excited, looking at the Hot Sun Grass aside in greed, as if trying to swallow it with one bite, and moving toward it weakly.

At this moment, the Blood Yin Spider, which was nailed to the ground, suddenly trembled fiercely. He swayed on the ground and screamed with a miserable voice: "You can't gain what I can't get. I want you to die with me." 

The big elder wanted to escape to the side, but being seriously injured, he could only look at the spider. The blood red fluffs of the spider suddenly erected and were shoot around like sharp knifes, as if the whole cave became the target.
 

0